preetiandpriya.com

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average

Asian Babes - Chat & Discussion

Mastes1 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Asian Babes - Chat, Caps, Vids
Wow i just found out that some of these girls are ladyboys, what the hell?, how can they do this without some disclaimer or something?.
I don't think i'll be watching anymore. I have nothing against ladyboys but they should make it obvious that you might be watching and talking to men.
And here i was thinking how some of them are so attractive, oh boy.
27-12-2016 14:39
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BabeLover Offline
Senior Poster

Some cheeky caps from this evenings show with Jasmine and Amy laugh

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com
27-12-2016 22:19
BabeLover Offline
Senior Poster

(27-12-2016 14:39 )Mastes1 Wrote:  Wow i just found out that some of these girls are ladyboys, what the hell?, how can they do this without some disclaimer or something?.
I don't think i'll be watching anymore. I have nothing against ladyboys but they should make it obvious that you might be watching and talking to men.

When they used to be on Thai Hardcore, if the presenter was a Katoey the name above the pin would say for example 'Shemale Lisa' however on TV I don't think they've ever implemented this, it could possibly be a number of reasons for example Ofcom, or maybe Babestation or the team in Thailand just chose not to disclose that kind of information.

I personally don't mind, but I understand for you and many other people out there it could be misleading and off putting.
27-12-2016 23:04
Mastes1 Offline
Senior Poster

(27-12-2016 23:04 )BabeLover2016 Wrote:  
(27-12-2016 14:39 )Mastes1 Wrote:  Wow i just found out that some of these girls are ladyboys, what the hell?, how can they do this without some disclaimer or something?.

When they used to be on Thai Hardcore, if the presenter was a Katoey the name above the pin would say for example 'Shemale Lisa' however on TV I don't think they've ever implemented this, it could possibly be a number of reasons for example Ofcom, or maybe Babestation or the team in Thailand just chose not to disclose that kind of information.

I personally don't mind, but I understand for you and many other people out there it could be misleading and off putting.
Well i thought there would of been some law for stuff like this, especially when customers are paying money for the service. I mean how many guys will have phoned and spoke to Nadia for example, fantasised about her, without know she is a ladyboy?.
Its out of order imo.
I keep thinking of the Bigby scene in 'Trainspotting' lol.
28-12-2016 01:30
Firebird Offline
The King Of NipSlips 2008~2016

(28-12-2016 01:30 )Mastes1 Wrote:  

Well i thought there would of been some law for stuff like this, especially when customers are paying money for the service. I mean how many guys will have phoned and spoke to Nadia for example, fantasised about her, without know she is a ladyboy?.
Its out of order imo.

Just think about all the wasted spunk some strait guys have had over Nadia not knowing she got a sick as well as tits

Just Show Me YOUR NIPPLES
(This post was last modified: 28-12-2016 02:14 by Firebird.)
28-12-2016 02:11
will Offline
Senior Poster

(28-12-2016 02:11 )Firebird Wrote:  

Its out of order imo.

Just think about all the wasted spunk some strait guys have had over Nadia not knowing she got a sick as well as tits

I didn't know at first about Nadia,but when I found out I spunked even more and harder than before.laugh
Does that mean i'm now gay or bi,or just kinky?
28-12-2016 03:26
BabeLover Offline
Senior Poster

(28-12-2016 03:26 )will Wrote:  
(28-12-2016 02:11 )Firebird Wrote:  

Its out of order imo.

I didn't know at first about Nadia,but when I found out I spunked even more and harder than before.laugh
Does that mean i'm now gay or bi,or just kinky?

I have to admit Nadia is very appealing though!
28-12-2016 08:32
Big cat wild Offline
Apprentice Poster

is nadia the only ladyboy left on the channel ? i remember there used to be loads .
28-12-2016 10:00
BabeLover Offline
Senior Poster

(28-12-2016 10:00 )Big cat wild Wrote:  is nadia the only ladyboy left on the channel ? i remember there used to be loads .

I think so, however it can be hard to tell sometimes.
28-12-2016 11:51
andyxm715 Away
Account Closed

4AM Show
28th December 2016

[Image: image-D93A_5863C354.jpg]

http://dfiles.eu/files/wtsml1is1
28-12-2016 14:02

preetiandpriya.com