preetiandpriya.com

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average

Asian Babes - Chat & Discussion

mattomoto Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: Asian Babes - Chat, Caps, Vids
Does the streaming work somewhere...? Rampant does not....!!
(This post was last modified: 27-03-2017 20:59 by mattomoto.)
27-03-2017 20:35
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ethers4487 Offline
Junior Poster

Yea I'm having the same problem the stream isn't working on PC or iOS any more
28-03-2017 17:37
curlybaggie Offline
Senior Poster

I don't know why they don't just put us, and the girls out of our misery, and just close this station once and for all. How can the girls make any money when it's off air most of the time? Are they trying to get them to quit? Jasmine looked amazing today with her see through top, she was clearly hoping to entice some calls, but the stream was off air for most of her shift. The way these poor girls are being treated is a disgrace.
28-03-2017 18:12
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

(28-03-2017 18:12 )curlybaggie Wrote:  I don't know why they don't just put us, and the girls out of our misery, and just close this station once and for all. How can the girls make any money when it's off air most of the time? Are they trying to get them to quit? Jasmine looked amazing today with her see through top, she was clearly hoping to entice some calls, but the stream was off air for most of her shift. The way these poor girls are being treated is a disgrace.

I totally agree. How crap are the bosses of AC? The perv cam is obviously used, but the amount of calls on the channel must be a mere fraction of what it used to be, and yes, the webstream has been down most of the time over the last few days. Their alternative to less airtime through pervcam and webstream for conventional viewers depends on the webstream actually working. Cupid stunts.
It was a nice surprise this evening to suddenly see it working for the last 30 minutes of the Tuesday evening broadcast to see a topless Daisy and Jasmine, with Jasmine in that see-through black top and Daisy with legs akimbo with the pervcam between her legs for some lucky punter. I called, but the delay was 5 minutes. Ridiculous to speak to someone with so much delay, which is another reason why they get less calls, aside from the obvious main one of them being off-air (tv) most of the time
(This post was last modified: 28-03-2017 23:38 by crankshaft.)
28-03-2017 21:25
zardoz Offline
Junior Poster

I think it is London's responsibility now to make sure this doesn't happen, and clearly they don't care enough to keep their eyes on the ball...as you all say, the only way they can compete now is to make sure that the webstream is always working and in sync with live, AND to put on shows like Daisy and Jasmine did yesterday. Amy has kept Thai Chat alive up to now, but technical problems and the unwillingness of some girls to play along can still kill it. Whatever genius reprimanded Om so that they turned her from a star performer getting lots of business to an endless succession of boring show after boring show with no business exemplifies the problem. And I agree 100% with curly that most of the girls are really trying and the management is just abusing them; I really sympathize with their situation.
(This post was last modified: 29-03-2017 14:44 by zardoz.)
29-03-2017 14:41
lankymidget Offline
Junior Poster

Kitty is certainly trying, by her standards anyway. I had put that down to her callers but maybe Zardoz us right and the Thai Chat team are asking the girls to perform outside their comfort zone.

Certain girls suit a certain type of behaviour, or show. I often think of Kitty as the Queen of Tease, and even though I'm almost cetainly on my own in this, I like her this way. Amy, Jasmine and Nadia enjoy raunchier displays. Daisy and Maya like to play sweet and (fairly!) innocent. Like someone said before, there seems to be an effort to avoid certain pairings while using the double acts that create the right chemistry.

So yes, lay the blame on London for all AC's problems, as I believe everybody at Thailand's end are doing everything they can to survive and keep us calling and watching.
29-03-2017 19:41
covkid Offline
Master Poster

The 4.00 shows this week have been very good. Kitty has been excellent, and this morning Nana, yes, Nana, took her bra off and played with her nipples. It is certainly better than most of the S66 4.00 tease shows although Gemma was excellent this morning.
30-03-2017 18:39
zardoz Offline
Junior Poster

(29-03-2017 19:41 )lankymidget Wrote:  Kitty is certainly trying, by her standards anyway. I had put that down to her callers but maybe Zardoz us right and the Thai Chat team are asking the girls to perform outside their comfort zone.

Certain girls suit a certain type of behaviour, or show. I often think of Kitty as the Queen of Tease, and even though I'm almost cetainly on my own in this, I like her this way. Amy, Jasmine and Nadia enjoy raunchier displays. Daisy and Maya like to play sweet and (fairly!) innocent. Like someone said before, there seems to be an effort to avoid certain pairings while using the double acts that create the right chemistry.

So yes, lay the blame on London for all AC's problems, as I believe everybody at Thailand's end are doing everything they can to survive and keep us calling and watching.

I wouldn't say that I blame everything entirely on London, but since they are controlling the channel now, they have to take most of the responsibility. I too like the way Kitty has been teasing the last week or so - she is giving us generous views without flopping them out all the time, and I agree that is more enjoyable - the tease is what the Thai girls have always done so well. Not every presenter could or should be another Amy; as Lanky says, they all have their own styles. I would just say again that I cannot be a fan of any presenter who refuses to show anything even on spicy show or webshow - pervcam-only girls don't interest me, no matter how beautiful. I think the old "some Thai girls are not comfortable with nudity" was always way overplayed; they are all baring it all explicitly for pervcam, so come on, please! But apart from the few girls who aren't showing anything and/or sitting around like they are bored to death (and they are few indeed), I agree that they are trying to make this a success. The shortcomings are almost all things that London should solve - get the technical glitches worked out; stop reprimanding girls who are trying to give good shows, in one case essentially ruining her; give back the microphone; pull back from the almost exclusive emphasis on pervcam and encourage phone calls again. Etc., etc.
31-03-2017 02:35
zardoz Offline
Junior Poster

(30-03-2017 18:39 )covkid Wrote:  The 4.00 shows this week have been very good. Kitty has been excellent, and this morning Nana, yes, Nana, took her bra off and played with her nipples. It is certainly better than most of the S66 4.00 tease shows although Gemma was excellent this morning.
Agree agree agree!! Smile
31-03-2017 02:38
covkid Offline
Master Poster

This morning's show with Maya & Amy was excellent. It was Maya's best show by far. She is getting more and more confident, and is now very happy to show her breasts.
31-03-2017 05:32

preetiandpriya.com