preetiandpriya.com

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average

Asian Babes - Chat & Discussion

circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

RE: Asian Babes - Chat, Caps, Vids
(26-10-2017 10:00 )DB83 Wrote:  Maybe it's some holiday at AC land.

It's the former King's funeral today, so everyone will likely be off work.
26-10-2017 12:48
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Well it appears that 'normal' service is now resumed.

I did recall that the old King had died yet was surprised to read that it took a 12 month to plan a funeral.

Now how long has BS been in control of AC ?
26-10-2017 17:17
grantorino Offline
Senior Poster

(26-10-2017 17:17 )DB83 Wrote:  Well it appears that 'normal' service is now resumed.

I did recall that the old King had died yet was surprised to read that it took a 12 month to plan a funeral.

Now how long has BS been in control of AC ?

Happy to have a lot more Thai on Freeview with it running on 675
28-10-2017 08:18
rosebud Offline
Senior Poster

(29-09-2017 00:48 )crankshaft Wrote:  
(07-09-2017 18:30 )lankymidget Wrote:  
(04-09-2017 14:36 )BabeLover2016 Wrote:  Wow hasn't the show gone down hill (In my opinion) I miss the days where Asian Connections would broadcast all day on Sky Channel 945, it used to be fun to watch, I personally think it's a shame the way the channel has turned out but that's just my opinion, I miss the good old days.

I totally agree! Being almost uncensored didn't work for me personally. I preferred to have something left for my imagination, and as many have said before, the tease factor and the odd unexpected slip were much better than nudity during afternoon and evening shows, which we could get on any UK based web channel if we wanted it.

The worst consequence of recent developments has been that there is nowhere left for the channel to go. It's all been done, everything has been revealed and the mystery of the girls has been shattered.

I too miss the days when we could tune in and watch the girls while doing other things, where it was more of a past-time than a demand of our attention. The powers-that-be have pushed Asian Connections into some underground club, and I really don't want to feel dirty for watching.. So I will not be doing so anymore.
I concur. Couldn't have put it better myself. I called Maya for the first time, and instead of sweet flirtatous chat, all I got was crude sex talk which is ok once you've established a rappour, but in these circumstances just seemed openly false, cheap and ultimately, uninspiring. No attempt at pretence. Ok, ladies now long departed such as Ali, Cherry, Sara and ladyboy Lisa obviously were greater actresses in conveying a pretence and feigning interest in you the caller (only Sami, Amy and Nadia of the old-school can still do this). I found my 4 minute call with Maya to be totally boring actually (she was just encouraging me to perv-cam her). I guess I'm one of those blokes who likes to get to know a person, even if the ladies are only really displaying what is only merely a version of themselves (in the knowledge that that is what we all do to each other in any case most of the time).

Well, you fellows have gotten what you wished for - and more! The new, fully censored Thai Chat allows no nudity, no tease, and not even any underwear to appear. Long hours with rare call and pervs. I hope you enjoy it, but as for me, I prefer the wild, sexy shows to the boring, predictable grind we get now.
25-11-2017 13:47
rosebud Offline
Senior Poster

News over at the ramp forum: the 4 AM show may be back on TV and web starting 1 December. Should be topless enabled. Wait and see...
29-11-2017 04:10
babefan29 Offline
Senior Poster

which channel is it on tomorrow morning ?
30-11-2017 12:23
ali014 Offline
Apprentice Poster

this is great news.

Thanks for the update

(29-11-2017 04:10 )rosebud Wrote:  News over at the ramp forum: the 4 AM show may be back on TV and web starting 1 December. Should be topless enabled. Wait and see...
30-11-2017 17:37
Dave_A Offline
Senior Poster

Asian Babes/Asian Connections has now moved channels, it's now broadcasting from 5.30am to 10 pm on the Playboy owned "Climax" channel (Sky channel 930)
01-12-2017 11:53
verybadroger Offline
Master Poster

WTF has Babestation done to the naughtiness and exoticism of Asian Connections and its beauties? I love Amy and Jasmine and Maya are faves as well but it seems that they're all covered up now and on a boring bed as a set. Such a pity because it was a tantalising channel to watch for the vast majority of 2017. Hope it picks up and the girls are empowered to express themselves as they have in the past.
07-12-2017 15:30
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Babestation does not give a fig about naughtiness and exoticism unless there are ££s to be made.

Atleast there now appears to be more calls having got a full day-time service on $ky. Although that appears to go against Bs's rationale of make more by spending less.

Noticable also that all webcam is off-screen and I guess that was a condition of the licence-holder.

But this could be the last-chance saloon. If income does not match expectations then Bs will drop TC or, possible, allow them again to be web-only. But if that did not really work before it can not work again.
07-12-2017 18:22

preetiandpriya.com