Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.17 Average

Sammie Pennington - Babestation Daytime Chat & Discussion

Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

RE: Sammie Pennington - Babestation Daytime Chat & Discussion
(14-01-2011 21:28 )Young Shady Wrote:  I hope they dont have Geri etc jumping in or her with the mic every 5 minutes to tell us we can buy pictures of her or watch Babestation Xtreme for only 5 pounds bladewave

Yes that is very irritatating when Geri keeps interupting to advertise Babestation Xtreme or keep asking us to buy pictures of some of the girls.
15-01-2011 02:27
Find all posts by this user
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(14-01-2011 15:52 )eagle_si Wrote:  Just been out for a couple of hours, and Sammie has been very busy on her Facebook. Sounds like very good news Big Grin

Quote:Thanks so much for all your support guys an girls. Really pleased you all enjoyed me on Babestation yesterday! Cant wait to give you my 1st nite show on there too ;-) whooooo......... loads of girls i fancy doing 2 4 1 on there with . Mmmmmmm ;-P

Enjoyed talking to my fave men at Babestation yesterday :-) Its obvious i wont be able to be as naughty as i was at Bang...But that is the reason Bang went bust!! I will be doing night shows more frequently on Babestation so you dont miss out on my filthiness. Extremely happy that ive joined the crew of the longest running,most famous BABE channel around, NOW wheres my underwear?guess i'll be going comando today.

(13-01-2011 15:30 )RRROGER Wrote:  I think Sammie proved at Bang that Elite was just a stepping stone to better things, her Bang Babes appearances were telling us to forget her Elite night show & look at me now, likewise until the dress code clampdown her Pad shows were mindblowing, I thought she'd be overshadowed by some of the raunchy girls on there,
..... but no, Sammie took it to them........

My own views are that now Sammie's at BS & her apparent recently found relish in appearing on night shows,
she looks ideal to slot into the 50/50 roster,days/nights,withCharlieC/PaigeTyler/TammieTaylor/GeorgieDarby.

15-01-2011 02:31
mrichie10 Away
Banned

Babestation is not beta things stepping from Elite or Bangbabes for sammie at all, sammie was beta suited at bang great nite performances sexy day performances which will not be matched at babestation; as number 2 favourite of mine which i will continue to watch but is only going to make me even more infuriated with babestations adverts,osg and other bollocks!
17-01-2011 04:16
Cpe Away
Cap Set Winner 2013

I thoroughly endorse mrichie's comments. As a massive sammie p fan, her performances at Bang were superb, so much better than her restrictive ones at Elite. I can only hope now at Babestation that they allow her to be herself. I'm also gutted about the caps & vids capabilities....far too many banners etc.

Rapidly becoming more & more disillusioned
17-01-2011 15:15
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

^^^^No issues with any of those sentiments about Bang, but she's well rid of Elite.....HuhHuh
...I'm a longtime fan of the Cellcast shows, going back to the Freeview allnight Party People shows, seems that Sammie is as well, but as percieved, Cellcast production & presentation are often at odds with the expectations of the fans, but despite that there is always an underlying theme to add some interest & a general air of stability about the whole set-up, which is what Sammie needs.

18-01-2011 14:17
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

I hope that we are not too disappointed with her shows as time goes on. Would like to think this is the start of better things to come. Largely speaking however I reckon Sammie's settled in pretty well so far and could get the occasional night shift, time will tell. Still looks a beauty however.HeartHeartHeartHeart

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
18-01-2011 14:36
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

Here ya go Big Grin

[Image: snap_2011.01.22_22.31.52_001.bmp]
22-01-2011 23:37
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

The "n*g*t s*o*" is no surprise at all, the "twist" bit is more fascinating. What could she mean? Naked? A 2-4-1? A show with no OSGs? Yes, I know that last one is a bit far-fetched, but we can dream Smile

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
23-01-2011 00:07
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

It means she'll be doing Geri's job for the night, that's all. Wink
23-01-2011 00:10
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

My guess would be a 2-4-1 but given her current employers (and just to give some guys a Cardiac event) how about...

an appearance on BS Extreme????? Surprised eek eek

Big Grin If that ever happens i'll eat my laptop!
23-01-2011 00:13
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV