Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.17 Average

Sammie Pennington - Babestation Daytime Chat & Discussion

ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

RE: Sammie Pennington - Babestation Daytime Chat & Discussion
(23-01-2011 13:14 )Young Shady Wrote:  Good to see that Sammie is back on a night show so soon. I dont think the twist will be anything too big, no extreme or that. Perhaps a domination set or something?

Although I have freeview and may not be able to see Sammie I wish her good luck tonight and it should be fun for her.TongueTongueTongueTongue

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
23-01-2011 13:17
Find all posts by this user
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

(23-01-2011 13:17 )ledders69 Wrote:  Although I have freeview and may not be able to see Sammie I wish her good luck tonight and it should be fun for her.TongueTongueTongueTongue

Who said anything about Sammie doing a show tonight? Her Facebook update said she would tell us the secret today. She's always given plenty of notice when the night shows are coming up, so probably won't be for a week at least.

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
23-01-2011 14:50
countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

So she's going head to head with Danica toight? Two of my favs. let's hope they both take up the challenge and really go for it.
23-01-2011 14:52
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

read the post above yours shes not on tonight
23-01-2011 14:53
countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

(23-01-2011 14:53 )chrislatimer Wrote:  read the post above yours shes not on tonight

ah yes, just nipped it in ahead of me. Makes my strategic moves in our house easier. I thought I was going to have to slip something into the missus tea.
23-01-2011 15:13
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

From her twitter: "Right!Now youve ALL wanted 2 know the sexy secret...I shall be doing a NITE SHOW for ELITE TV THIS Tues cumin.. :-) 10pm-3am!don't miss me x"

Will be a hell of a twist if she does that and stays employed at Babestation laugh

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
23-01-2011 22:12
Chimpy Offline
Damn Dirty Ape!

(23-01-2011 22:12 )iloveMegan Wrote:  Will be a hell of a twist if she does that

Do you think shes getting career advice from M. Night Shyamalan ?Wink

And now he's home... and we're laughing...like we always did...
23-01-2011 22:24
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

has vince russo booked this whole saga

*wrestling fans will get that*
23-01-2011 23:04
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

(23-01-2011 00:07 )eagle_si Wrote:  The "n*g*t s*o*" is no surprise at all, the "twist" bit is more fascinating. What could she mean? Naked? A 2-4-1? A show with no OSGs? Yes, I know that last one is a bit far-fetched, but we can dream Smile

Looks like that idea wasn't such a stupid one after all laugh

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
23-01-2011 23:05
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(14-01-2011 15:52 )eagle_si Wrote:  Just been out for a couple of hours, and Sammie has been very busy on her Facebook. Sounds like very good news Big Grin

Quote:Thanks so much for all your support guys an girls. Really pleased you all enjoyed me on Babestation yesterday! Cant wait to give you my 1st nite show on there too ;-) whooooo......... loads of girls i fancy doing 2 4 1 on there with . Mmmmmmm ;-P

Enjoyed talking to my fave men at Babestation yesterday :-) Its obvious i wont be able to be as naughty as i was at Bang...But that is the reason Bang went bust!! I will be doing night shows more frequently on Babestation so you dont miss out on my filthiness. Extremely happy that ive joined the crew of the longest running,most famous BABE channel around, NOW wheres my underwear?guess i'll be going comando today.

Women have this amazing ability to talk shite.......HuhHuhHuh

24-01-2011 00:26
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV