Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average

Lucy Zara - Babestation Chat & Discussion

Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: Lucy Zara - Babestation Chat & Discussion
In spite of all Geri's relentless plugging of BS Xtreme and pics of babes not even in I thought Lucy was brilliant. She offers BS something a bit different and it is to be hoped that she is given some quality sets to work with so that she can engage the caller in themed role play at which she is so great whether it be in the dungeon or the office or somewhere else. It was unusual seeing her do a conventional bed set on BS Xtra but she did look incredible. Those thighs are just awesome. Lucy was superb, the interruptions were not.

19-01-2011 09:00
Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

i also concur. thought lucy herself had a good show. she looked great in her different outfits, was good on the phone as well. didnt see the 241 with karina but did see the one with louise. but seems that 241's across the channels in general are being censored

the only thing that was poor was the plugging and interuptions by geri

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 19-01-2011 09:44 by Rammyrascal.)
19-01-2011 09:44
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Have to say, hadn't previously been a fan.

However I did see her on last night, and thought she looked tremendous. I was particularly pleased to see her as First Up on Freeview, albeit forced to compete with the well-meaning but futile Geri (the more they advertise, the less effective it is).

When she strutted on screen at 5 past 11, I thought she looked like she wanted to spank somebody into silence. I also noticed she hadn't done the frequent thing of those being "introduced", i.e. "I've just put a bra on for 5 minutes, talk it off me, big boy". It was "I'm here and I haven't got time for that crap, let's get on with it." Cool

As ever, I hope it works out for her behind the scenes, because front of house, she's going great guns Heart

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
19-01-2011 17:51
kaelene Offline
Banned

when the sexy Lucy Zara back on our screens?
22-01-2011 13:24
TammysNo1Fan Offline
Posting Machine

(22-01-2011 13:24 )kaelene Wrote:  when the sexy Lucy Zara back on our screens?

Part of a FB post from Lucy:-

Will keep you posted when back on your screens asap xxxx have a great one xxxx
22-01-2011 13:56
kaelene Offline
Banned

Hope Lucy on this week is she fulltime at Babestation may be she get more night in feb
24-01-2011 11:45
ILOVEMISTRESSLUCY Offline
Apprentice Poster

Heard a BIG RUMOUR TODAY from a good source that the wonderful Lucy-Zara is on the move after her trial at BS last week & will be back on our screens at some point this week but WHERE i hear you ask ??? ZA........D reunited?????......watch this space!!Surprised

check out her Twitter and FaceBook pages for latest NEWS Wink

http://www.twitter.com/misslucyzara
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=733480708
24-01-2011 17:51
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

lucy did say zarwood isnt dead, presume if this rumour is true then lucy has decided bs isnt for her and is joining dannii at rlc

Piper Niven Superfan
25-01-2011 00:48
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(25-01-2011 00:48 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  lucy did say zarwood isnt dead, presume if this rumour is true then lucy has decided bs isnt for her and is joining dannii at rlc

I think she meant they were going to continue doing shoots together, as they did before working on the babechannels. Would like to see her go to Red Light, especially if they improve their phone system Smile

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
25-01-2011 01:42
Thread Closed