Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average

Lucy Zara - Babestation Chat & Discussion

chrislatimer Offline
Banned

RE: RIP Bang Babes : Gone Bust...
good luck with that babestation are playing it 11 times safer then elite are. lucys gonna be tamed right down.
18-01-2011 23:03
Find all posts by this user
kaelene Offline
Banned

RE: Lucy Zara - Babestation Chat & Discussion
(18-01-2011 22:59 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  the osg's are not at all intrusive and geri's interruptions arent spoiling it either.

for once bs deserve credit for keeping lucy as she is and not just sticking her on the bed

hope it like that when Lucy hits freeview
18-01-2011 23:06
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Good that BS have given Lucy a set that she can work with. They would be wise to give her different sets to work to and different outfits. Lucy Zara on a basic bed set would just not seem appopriate and if BS apply common sense they will realize they have got someone very different and special on their books. Maybe its just me but this is feels like a new ball game being played out by BS. I would never have imagined this as a match made in heaven but if BS are sensible this may just work.

18-01-2011 23:12
ILOVEMISTRESSLUCY Offline
Apprentice Poster

Yeah agree hopefully BS will let her do what she does best and stop interrupting her....so far LZ looks like she is back in the swing of things again...great to see her again looking as HOT as ever!! Roll on Freeview

eek

My No1 Bang Babe LZ
18-01-2011 23:12
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(18-01-2011 22:59 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  so far so good i think from lucy, slight glitch with the lights, but that was soon fixed and since then lucy has been very good. she looks great in her red and black dominatrix outfit and is already delivering the very good mistress lucy show she did on bang. good set too

for once bs deserve credit for keeping lucy as she is and not just sticking her on the bed

I agree with this, much better than I expected (which isn't really saying much), with her own set and some decent camerawork.

(18-01-2011 22:59 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  the osg's are not at all intrusive and geri's interruptions arent spoiling it either.

Any interruptions annoy the crap out of me, but the mileage of others may vary. I think you posted that when there was only one box (which was bad enough), but now there's two and they're using the "girl caller" message already.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
18-01-2011 23:15
ILOVEMISTRESSLUCY Offline
Apprentice Poster

Lucy-Zara Debut on BS
The Queen of Domination TV is back !! Only been a few weeks but it is refreshing to see something different especially on Babestation,missed her sooo much, hopefully they will discover what a talent they have managed to acquire, please do not put her shows on a Boring Bed set and let her do what she is best at !! Secretary Nights and Mistress Domination Nights is the way forward , well done BS for getting her back on the Box.......

Long Live Zarwood....Sad
18-01-2011 23:22
mikeboob Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Lucy-Zara Debut on BS
(18-01-2011 23:22 )ILOVEMISTRESSLUCY Wrote:  The Queen of Domination TV is back !! Only been a few weeks but it is refreshing to see something different especially on Babestation,missed her sooo much, hopefully they will discover what a talent they have managed to acquire, please do not put her shows on a Boring Bed set and let her do what she is best at !! Secretary Nights and Mistress Domination Nights is the way forward , well done BS for getting her back on the Box.......

Long Live Zarwood....Sad

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...399&page=4
18-01-2011 23:24
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

RE: Lucy-Zara Debut on BS
she has a thread already made sir.
18-01-2011 23:25
mikeboob Offline
Senior Poster

(18-01-2011 23:15 )iloveMegan Wrote:  Any interruptions annoy the crap out of me, but the mileage of others may vary. I think you posted that when there was only one box (which was bad enough), but now there's two and they're using the "girl caller" message already.

[Image: LucyZaraonBabestation1.jpg]

[Image: LucyZaraonBabestation2.jpg]

I really hope Lucy hasn't signed for a lengthy deal (dunno how these things work really!) as this is an insult to the woman. That flashing message was just the pits. I realise babe channels are not HBO or BBC4 but there's tacky and there's babestation tacky.
18-01-2011 23:29
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

Just caught a glimpse of her in split screen too, but don't know how long that went on for Sad

Babestation have a good roster of girls, if they're not going to treat them properly, why should Lucy be any different?

But look at the "vital" graphics at the bottom of the screen, possibly the lowest height of any channel Huh

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
18-01-2011 23:35
Thread Closed