Poll: Which babechannel will be next to feel the wrath of Ofcom?
This poll is closed.
Babestation 6.52% 3 6.52%
Elite 23.91% 11 23.91%
Babeworld 0% 0 0%
Sportxxx 26.09% 12 26.09%
Club Paradiso 2.17% 1 2.17%
Redlight Central 28.26% 13 28.26%
TVX 2.17% 1 2.17%
Asian Babes 6.52% 3 6.52%
ChatgirlTV 4.35% 2 4.35%
Total 46 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Ofcom's next target

RCTV Offline
Military Bitch

RE: Ofcom's next target
I think the cellcast lot will have their wings cut so to speak as they are getting too big and tbh need to go as if the girls actually moaned to the right people about treatment they get, which from what i've heard some of guys are total bastards behind the scenes, then a lot of their channels will go and ofcom will have a slightly easier time.

RAMOS
...Yes I'm female!
Production Professional with PhD
05-02-2011 21:31
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
blackjaques Offline
Senior Poster

(05-02-2011 21:31 )RCTV Wrote:  I think the cellcast lot will have their wings cut so to speak as they are getting too big and tbh need to go as if the girls actually moaned to the right people about treatment they get, which from what i've heard some of guys are total bastards behind the scenes, then a lot of their channels will go and ofcom will have a slightly easier time.

FFS.
05-02-2011 22:48
RCTV Offline
Military Bitch

(05-02-2011 22:48 )blackjaques Wrote:  
(05-02-2011 21:31 )RCTV Wrote:  I think the cellcast lot will have their wings cut so to speak as they are getting too big and tbh need to go as if the girls actually moaned to the right people about treatment they get, which from what i've heard some of guys are total bastards behind the scenes, then a lot of their channels will go and ofcom will have a slightly easier time.

FFS.

I was expect more than FFS, usually why you're saying it would help.

RAMOS
...Yes I'm female!
Production Professional with PhD
05-02-2011 22:51
blackjaques Offline
Senior Poster

(05-02-2011 22:51 )RCTV Wrote:  
(05-02-2011 22:48 )blackjaques Wrote:  

FFS.

I was expect more than FFS, usually why you're saying it would help.

OK, fair comment.

I do not condone the poor treatment of the girls in this industry and can well imagine that certain people can be bastards to them in the sex industry.

What came over to me, though, was a joy that Ofcon would teach these people a lesson.

Ofcon have one agenda; the reduction of sexual content on UK television.

To be happy at a bi-product of that policy (which is the impression I gleamed from your statement) is hugely disappointing.

I would love to see the industry properly overseen and the girls looked after.

Successive UK governments cannot cope with the fact that these things exist in real life so they try and push it out of the way.
05-02-2011 23:10
Digital Dave Away
Retired

Even by your standards RCTV, this is a pretty ludicrous post.

Why are Cellcast getting too big?
Do they have Ofcom licences? (No).
Even if they did, have they broken any compliance regulations? (No).

So Cellcast will not get their wings 'cut' because there is no reason for any wings to be cut or clipped.

Ofcom have no control over how performers are managed by the channels, and you, who constantly claim to have run babe channels and worked for Ofcom (not that I believe a word it) should know this.
05-02-2011 23:24
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I think RCTV just comes on this forum every once in a while to wind us lot up!! Mind you if that's her real picture under her name then she is fit so you can't take that away from her.
05-02-2011 23:29
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

(05-02-2011 20:34 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  If you think things are bad in this country. Just look at this article and I know it's a bit off topic here but it does highlight how more and more of our liberal rights are being taken away from us.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-12352935

Another liberty goes
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-12363852

Gone fishing
05-02-2011 23:40
nailpouchofmine Offline
Banned

But the city expects the law to be primarily self-enforced, relying on residents to tell anyone lighting up in a park on a beach that it is illegal, one councillor said. Police will not be responsible for enforcing it, she added.eek

What the fuck,they shoot you in New York just for walking into the wrong `hood,can you imagine anyone being brave enough to tell a gang on the street corner to`stub that ciggie out or I will have to make a citizens
arrest....YEEEAAAA!!!!!!.

Absolute bloody madness Bounce
06-02-2011 00:24
nailpouchofmine Offline
Banned

Another liberty goes
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-12363852
[/quote]

Hope Ofcom don`t read this,because they might say that farting is advertising that you have an arsehole,and arseholes are a taboo subject that shouldn`t be mwntioned or even thought about,because children mighy find out that they have one bladewave

Talking of children,I have two young grand-daughters that would put a builder to shame when they let one go,

I wonder how they would stop kids doing that?laugh
06-02-2011 00:34
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(05-02-2011 23:10 )blackjaques Wrote:  I do not condone the poor treatment of the girls in this industry and can well imagine that certain people can be bastards to them in the sex industry.

What came over to me, though, was a joy that Ofcon would teach these people a lesson.

Ofcon have one agenda; the reduction of sexual content on UK television.

To be happy at a bi-product of that policy (which is the impression I gleamed from your statement) is hugely disappointing.

I would love to see the industry properly overseen and the girls looked after.

Successive UK governments cannot cope with the fact that these things exist in real life so they try and push it out of the way.

Loved the last comment! It's so true. I also think that many of the decision makers here, don't even like the fact that these women are allowed to show their breasts. My other guess is that because the shows are live, that they feel like the performers are getting away with a crime, like public nudity or indecency, because it's available to many people. Regardless of the fact that it's NOT in public, but on TV, they still choose to make their decisions based on what they want, and not what the people want. They did a survey, to which it was concluded that the majority of the survey takers liked the adult channels and found them to be acceptable, yet they ingored their own survey, and decided against it.
06-02-2011 00:41