Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.42 Average

Tori Lee - Chat & Discussion

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Tori Lee - Chat & Discussion
A straight forward question to any RLC rep or employee , has Tori left RLC ? , i see she has removed any mention of her working for RLC on her twitter profile, i have also been given unconfirmed info that Tori has left RLC , so like i ask has Tori left RLC ? .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
04-10-2012 18:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dan g 27 Offline
Hairy Fucker

(04-10-2012 18:45 )mr mystery Wrote:  A straight forward question to any RLC rep or employee , has Tori left RLC ? , i see she has removed any mention of her working for RLC on her twitter profile, i have also been given unconfirmed info that Tori has left RLC , so like i ask has Tori left RLC ? .
Was that done recently?

Doing something like that indicates to me that Tori has left RLC.

Although it would be great if any RLC rep could confirm this or not.
04-10-2012 20:00
londonpete72 Away
Posting Machine

Tori deserves great credit for the amount of travelling she does to work at RLC. Not many can say they get the plane to workeek
04-10-2012 20:56
Stillroom Rock Offline
Knowledge speaks wisdom listens

(04-10-2012 20:56 )londonpete72 Wrote:  Tori deserves great credit for the amount of travelling she does to work at RLC. Not many can say they get the plane to workeek

I dont get that

In a time of universal deceit telling the truth is a revoultionary act - George Orwell
04-10-2012 21:03
londonpete72 Away
Posting Machine

(04-10-2012 21:03 )Stillroom Rock Wrote:  
(04-10-2012 20:56 )londonpete72 Wrote:  Tori deserves great credit for the amount of travelling she does to work at RLC. Not many can say they get the plane to workeek

I dont get that

Tori is from the NE and flies down to BristolSmile
04-10-2012 21:16
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(04-10-2012 20:00 )dan g 27 Wrote:  
(04-10-2012 18:45 )mr mystery Wrote:  A straight forward question to any RLC rep or employee , has Tori left RLC ? , i see she has removed any mention of her working for RLC on her twitter profile, i have also been given unconfirmed info that Tori has left RLC , so like i ask has Tori left RLC ? .
Was that done recently?

I'm not sure , i only noticed it today, i'm certain Tori used to mention working for RLC in her twitter profile.
If she has left it will be another blow for RLC , they can't really afford to loose many more top girls, they have already lost imo top babes this year and not really replaced all of them with the same quality of girls, girls like Dionne Mendez , Jemma Jey , Denni Tayla , Bailey Cream , Brookie Little, Michelle Thorn and Hazel Bond have all left, others like Lynsey Atkinson only managed a couple of shows and Kitty Lea never appeared . RLC's current night line up is starting to get quite repetitive compared to some of their rivals .
Even Cathy herself seems to have disappeared from the roster .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 04-10-2012 23:29 by mr mystery.)
04-10-2012 22:00
redlight central Offline
Senior Poster

we made a decision to release tori , she is a very good friend but we made a amicable desison to move on ,bailey hasnt left nor has cathy , they are both taking a rest after surgery ,girls come and go we have now got a strong team with new additions soon Smile
(04-10-2012 22:00 )mr mystery Wrote:  
(04-10-2012 20:00 )dan g 27 Wrote:  
Was that done recently?

I'm not sure , i only noticed it today, i'm certain Tori used to mention working for RLC in her twitter profile.
If she has left it will be another blow for RLC , they can't really afford to loose many more top girls, they have already lost imo top babes this year and not really replaced all of them with the same quality of girls, girls like Dionne Mendez , Jemma Jey , Denni Tayla , Bailey Cream , Brookie Little, Michelle Thorn and Hazel Bond have all left, others like Lynsey Atkinson only managed a couple of shows and Kitty Lea never appeared . RLC's current night line up is starting to get quite repetitive compared to some of their rivals .
Even Cathy herself seems to have disappeared from the roster .
06-10-2012 17:55
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

The revolving door policy continues. Rolleyes Time for Studio 66 to sign Tori up. Cool
06-10-2012 18:00
dan g 27 Offline
Hairy Fucker

(06-10-2012 18:00 )Chilly Wrote:  The revolving door policy continues. Rolleyes Time for Studio 66 to sign Tori up. Cool
I will make a bold prediction and say she will move to Storm.
06-10-2012 18:09
coolman7 Offline
Senior Poster

am suprised Tori has left , shes too good to go storm or babestation can only see her going to elitetv
06-10-2012 18:23

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL