Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.42 Average

Tori Lee - Chat & Discussion

Stillroom Rock Offline
Knowledge speaks wisdom listens

RE: Tori Lee - Chat & Discussion
As long as she dosen't end up on Xxpanded

In a time of universal deceit telling the truth is a revoultionary act - George Orwell
06-10-2012 18:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Erimus Offline
Senior Poster

"we made a decision to release tori we have now got a strong team with new additions soon"

So in the last six months or so Brook Little, Dionne Mendez, Michelle Thorne, Lolly Catherine and now imo Red Lights crown jewel Tori have all left and you now believe you have a strong lineup Surprised you should become a politician with spin like that Bounce.
06-10-2012 18:51
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Red have lost 3 of my 4 favourites this year not good if Levi leaves i'll have no reason to tune in.
06-10-2012 19:02
KateP Offline
N7 FemShep

please god let her join studio 66 there is one place above all I hope she does not go but all around best fit is studio

how could you release tori that is like selling messi and buying peter crouch silly decision

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own" Commander Shepard We fight or we die! That's the plan!
Xbox live ID Exiled Mystique PSN Romanus1

Anastasia Harris| Tori Lee| Felicity Hill | Mikaela Witt| Evelyn | Kitty Lea | Cali Garcia | Macy Leigh | Priya | Preeti | Clare Richards| Gemma Hiles | Emma Spellar | Sophia Knight | Dionne Daniels | Adele | Teejay Walker | Paige Green | Lana | Cara Steel | Mikayla Bayliss | Danica | Kandi Kay | Delia Rose | Hannah Martin | Emma C | Cara Brett
06-10-2012 19:16
redlight central Offline
Senior Poster

well its the truth but thats why we rarley post here because of plebs like you thats a politician word by the wayBounce
(06-10-2012 18:51 )boroboy Wrote:  "we made a decision to release tori we have now got a strong team with new additions soon"

So in the last six months or so Brook Little, Dionne Mendez, Michelle Thorne, Lolly Catherine and now imo Red Lights crown jewel Tori have all left and you now believe you have a strong lineup Surprised you should become a politician with spin like that Bounce.
06-10-2012 22:26
terence Offline

(06-10-2012 18:51 )boroboy Wrote:  "we made a decision to release tori we have now got a strong team with new additions soon"

(06-10-2012 22:26 )redlight central Wrote:  well its the truth but thats why we rarley post here because of plebs like you thats a politician word by the wayBounce

and the redlight public relations team spring into action. unbelievable! Rolleyes

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2012 22:31 by terence.)
06-10-2012 22:28
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
redlight central Offline
Senior Poster

we have signed her to babestation
(06-10-2012 18:23 )coolman7 Wrote:  am suprised Tori has left , shes too good to go storm or babestation can only see her going to elitetv
06-10-2012 22:29
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

I hope the reason you "signed" her to babestation is because she didnt get naked enough Wink

I hear rlc are getting in a new...no clothes after midnight rule...that true? Big Grin

EDIT....while i have you....mellie is the only good producer ye have....sack the rest Important Lack of handheld camera action is pure lazyness from the producer and the last time i saw a pov set on rlc was rochelle ages ago...guess what mellie was producing that night Surprised

Final Edit.....forget i said anything,if other members couldn't care less then why should you Rolleyes
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2012 23:22 by anchorman.)
06-10-2012 22:34
dan g 27 Offline
Hairy Fucker

(06-10-2012 22:26 )redlight central Wrote:  well its the truth but thats why we rarley post here because of plebs like you thats a politician word by the wayBounce

You have the maturity of a five year oldRolleyes
06-10-2012 22:53
Erimus Offline
Senior Poster

"well its the truth but thats why we rarley post here because of plebs like you thats a politician word by the way"

What a nice mature reply how old are you resorting to name calling because someone questions your dubious recent recruitment policy. Do everyone a favour and pass the keyboard to someone with an ounce of maturity theres a good lad.
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2012 23:03 by Erimus.)
06-10-2012 23:02

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL