Click here for Lucy-Anne Brooks

Thread Rating:
  • 111 Vote(s) - 2.86 Average

Lucy-Anne - Chat & Discussion

seymourclunge Offline
Master Poster

RE: Lucy-Anne - Chat & Discussion
Hmm have to disagree mate.
I find the sofa far better for them to give flashes than say lying flat on the beds. Both Becky and Lucy Anne giving regular accidental upskirt pantie glimpses. Less ass I agree, but lots of upskirt flashes.

Favourites of the past
Electra Morgan (from RLC days), Mikaela Witt (of old!), Becky Roberts, Lucy Anne, Jessie Jensen, Hannah Martin, Danni Harwood, Gracie Gold, Rebecca Kelly, Paige Phillips, Kimmy, Jenna Nova, Cookie.

New Fantasy Lineup
Days: Clara Croft, Heather Kay, Hannah Mac
Nights: Maria Smith, Vicki Peach, Atlanta Moreno, Hazel Bond, Lola
07-01-2018 19:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dundeered Offline
Master Poster

There is only one fault with Lucy Anne today, and that is she is not in my bed having great wild passionate lustful sex with me.HeartHeartHeart
07-01-2018 21:09
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Very nice tease session tonight!

I long for a time when the day show women do full night sessions!

AKA Lara Croft
17-02-2018 23:22
Bantams Offline
Master Poster

Lucy-Anne on again after 10pm!! That’s a waste of time then!! She won’t get her boobs out on tv , she expects us to pay in order to see em like she’s something extraordinary special, er she’s not by the way & if we wanted to see em we just need to go online and see them for free, hasn’t she quite realised this?
12-03-2018 23:24
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

^ Boobs are zzzzzzzzzzzzz. If she shows bare bum I'll eat a huge bag of potates with her, and I mean it too!

Big Grin

AKA Lara Croft
12-03-2018 23:31
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

(07-01-2018 19:26 )seymourclunge Wrote:  Hmm have to disagree mate.
I find the sofa far better for them to give flashes than say lying flat on the beds. Both Becky and Lucy Anne giving regular accidental upskirt pantie glimpses. Less ass I agree, but lots of upskirt flashes.

Couldn't agree more.
12-03-2018 23:44
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Yeah, I assume some babes have a preference for certain sets in part because they show off the assets they'd like to focus on better than some other sets might. It'd depend how they like to work to camera and what they feel brings them results.

Whether they get those sets when they want them is probably sometimes impacted by logistics of only certain sets being available due to lightening etc.and by 66's desire for a general variety of output and seeing what generates most user activity.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
13-03-2018 00:16
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

(12-03-2018 23:24 )Bantams Wrote:  Lucy-Anne on again after 10pm!! That’s a waste of time then!! She won’t get her boobs out on tv , she expects us to pay in order to see em like she’s something extraordinary special, er she’s not by the way & if we wanted to see em we just need to go online and see them for free, hasn’t she quite realised this?

as has been said numerous times, the babeshows are NOT! mainly about visual stimulation, they are mainly about phone sex.

Lucy-Anne is clearly good on the phones otherwise s66 would not have her on past 10pm. doesn't matter one bit she doesn't go topless

Piper Niven Superfan
13-03-2018 00:35
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(13-03-2018 00:35 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  as has been said numerous times, the babeshows are NOT! mainly about visual stimulation, they are mainly about phone sex.

"Numerous times" and almost every one of them by you. Wink

Rammy, mate, you're right in essence but at least update your spiel to reflect the massive changes on the shows over the last three years. Please add "and cam use" or something after the bolded. It's got to be at least 50% cam revenue by now don't you think? (There were figures for BS on their thread last year IIRC.)

I'll keep saying it if you wont (its my second time) because it actually impacts on your statement to some extent. It depends what you mean by stimulation, but dynamic visuals should actually form a larger featured part of the TV shows these days because they are trying to sell a visual based medium in the cams.

Full-on visual stimulation (anything likely to get guys off on it's own) is admittedly seen less often on TV nowadays because they want to sell it to us elsewhere. But as posters have repeatedly said to you in response, visual enticements have always been a massive part of the shows and what contributes to its revenues. It should be an even more so now as days and tease need to sell cam.

In other words this statement holds less water every time you make it as cams grow in influence on the shows!

None of the above means LAB has any incentive to get her baps out on TV particularly! I'm only contesting this first bit.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
13-03-2018 10:26
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

Yes cams are a growing influence on the shows but it doesn’t dilute my point at all. The babeshows are still mainly about phone sex & not mainly about visual stimulation. Yes there has to be some to get people to interact with the babes, But they are still mainly about phone sex, so babes have to be most of all good on the phones

Piper Niven Superfan
13-03-2018 11:55

Click here for Lucy-Anne Brooks

lucy-anne brooks