Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2 Average

What is now the point of these channels

RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

What is now the point of these channels
With all the channels now running scared of the all powerful Ofcom. I am beginning to doubt the point of televising a sex phone in programme. If the girls can no longer tease with a pussy flash here or a nip slip there, well as I said "what's the point"? How, without the help of a little bit of titillation will they keep enough punters happy, my view on things, I don't think they will.
15-01-2011 23:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

RE: What is now the point of these channels.
Not all viewers need constant flashes to enjoy the shows (I know I don't) and the clue's in the question; they can still advertise a phone sex line as people pay to talk to the girls, they don't operate on a pay-per-flash system.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
16-01-2011 00:05
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(15-01-2011 23:59 )smell the roses Wrote:  With all the channels now running scared of the all powerful Ofcom. I am beginning to doubt the point of televising a sex phone in programme. If the girls can no longer tease with a pussy flash here or a nip slip there, well as I said "what's the point"? How, without the help of a little bit of titillation will they keep enough punters happy, my view on things, I don't think they will.

The shows now cater for the oddballs that like to talk about the weather and where they're going on holiday, and to tell the girls how beautiful they're looking and how they love them so... and there's lots of those type about so the shows don't need to worry - they'll continue making a healthy profit.
(This post was last modified: 16-01-2011 00:11 by StanTheMan.)
16-01-2011 00:09
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

(15-01-2011 23:59 )smell the roses Wrote:  With all the channels now running scared of the all powerful Ofcom. I am beginning to doubt the point of televising a sex phone in programme. If the girls can no longer tease with a pussy flash here or a nip slip there, well as I said "what's the point"? How, without the help of a little bit of titillation will they keep enough punters happy, my view on things, I don't think they will.
If they weren't on you would have to spend your time on the A-Z threads..Smile

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
16-01-2011 00:10
mrichie10 Away
Banned

Even though it's not my cup of tea, the point is as most forget phone sex it's a business thats provides a job a wage for it's employees, as well as there are people out there who gets a kick from it nipslip ere or there /ofcom being a pain in the ass or not and unfortunately its here to stay!
(This post was last modified: 16-01-2011 00:18 by mrichie10.)
16-01-2011 00:13
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

(16-01-2011 00:09 )StanTheMan Wrote:  

The shows now cater for the oddballs that like to talk about the weather and where they're going on holiday, and to tell the girls how beautiful they're looking and how they love them so... and there's lots of those type about so the shows don't need to worry - they'll continue making a healthy profit.
For some one who's stopped watching and never phones in you seem very informed Stan..Smile

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
16-01-2011 00:19
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

I for one am certainly not doubting the power of televised phone sex channels... if the recent shows over the last couple of days are anything to go by, I have been very impressed.

Red Light's shows with Lucy Summers have been very hot (hence her being my babe of the week) and although I'm not a big fan of Danni Harwood's, I have to admit that she has been as extreme and as filthy as ever in her new home as she was in her previous one.

I still think there is more than enough demand for the babe channels.

The girls certainly seem to be enjoying themselves - so why deny them and us loyal fans the chance to enjoy themselves?

OK so Ofcom make up the rules as they go along and keep moving the goalposts - but the girls and the channels still provide a great deal of entertainment for me.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MARCH: ZARA NEVADA
16-01-2011 00:42
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(16-01-2011 00:19 )Mr Head Wrote:  For some one who's stopped watching and never phones in you seem very informed Stan..Smile

Blush
16-01-2011 01:25
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

(16-01-2011 01:25 )StanTheMan Wrote:  
(16-01-2011 00:19 )Mr Head Wrote:  For some one who's stopped watching and never phones in you seem very informed Stan..Smile

Blush

are you a closet watcher of these new tamed down shows.

though i recommend stan go watch a denni tayla show.
16-01-2011 01:33
oooxooo Offline
Junior Poster

right on
16-01-2011 02:18