Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2 Average

What is now the point of these channels

oooxooo Offline
Junior Poster

RE: What is now the point of these channels.
(15-01-2011 23:05 )iloveMegan Wrote:  Not all viewers need constant flashes to enjoy the shows (I know I don't) and the clue's in the question; they can still advertise a phone sex line as people pay to talk to the girls, they don't operate on a pay-per-flash system.

bollocks you from ofcunt
16-01-2011 01:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(16-01-2011 01:21 )oooxooo Wrote:  
(15-01-2011 23:05 )iloveMegan Wrote:  Not all viewers need constant flashes to enjoy the shows (I know I don't) and the clue's in the question; they can still advertise a phone sex line as people pay to talk to the girls, they don't operate on a pay-per-flash system.

bollocks you from ofcunt

I can assure you I'm not from Ofcom (I assume that's the organisation you're so eloquently referring to) Cool The original post implied that the girls could get away with flashing before the new rules, which is incorrect and now the channels are just being even more cautious not to have any.

I'm not really sure how to reply to your retort, what part of my post in particular is "bollocks"? Presumably you watch in the hope of seeing a flash, but I said "not all viewers" need flashes.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
16-01-2011 01:35
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

(16-01-2011 01:21 )oooxooo Wrote:  bollocks you from ofcunt

Thought you were voting with your feet..Rolleyes

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
16-01-2011 01:37
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(16-01-2011 00:33 )chrislatimer Wrote:  are you a closet watcher of these new tamed down shows.

though i recommend stan go watch a denni tayla show.

More a closet 'clutcher at straws' these days.

How d'you mean when you say go and watch a Denni Tayla show? I always give her a watch when she's on Sport. Is this what you mean?
16-01-2011 01:38
Krill Liberator Offline
Vapid Response Unit

@ oooxooo ^^^ Huh whateva.

AAAAnyway, if I was in any doubt as to the point of these channels now, all I'd have to do is watch the night shows.
Frankly, they're pretty good at the moment, as many of my fellow forum members have stated.Smile Chrislatimer particularly hit the nail squarely when he stated that Denni Tayla's shows are worth watching... as are TJ's shows and Bailey right now - also very hot and sexy.
It would appear that Sport have worked out precisely what can be done under the present rule system. Lots of late-night nakedness. Excellent. And the much-sought-after p-flashes too! After 11 at least.
So, in summary, I do feel for those who were avid followers of the racier and more daring day shows, but as a night-viewer, I'm finding that things have somewhat loosened up of late and it's just getting better.
(Plus, whenever i actually call a girl, it's.... funBig Grin)

Missing key events. Talking bollocks. Making stuff up.
~~~SAVE THE KRILL!~~~
(This post was last modified: 16-01-2011 01:42 by Krill Liberator.)
16-01-2011 01:41
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

Im sure we all know the channels have hot and cold spells. Sadly Ofcom seems to have a policy of tightening up every November, just in time to filter through for Christmas. Bah humbug. And whats wrong with talking about the weather? Try googling Russian Weather Girls (or even New Zealand).

Gone fishing
16-01-2011 02:03
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

What is the point of these channels?

The same as is was when they all started. To make money, pure and simple. Sex sells, it always has, and always will. These channels aren't catering for the viewers. Viewers mean nothing to them.

There only interested in the callers. If the odd flash now and then makes more people phone in, then they will do it.

This is a business for them & the babes.
16-01-2011 02:09
mrichie10 Away
Banned

Thats the point i made earlier in my post which i agree with aceman65 similarties, it's a business that provides a wage a job and for that very same reason my hard earned cash stay in me pocket not lining these babechannels shows, phone sex is boring does nothin for me called once ova a year ago but for a laugh neva again.

Whether ofcom allows pussy slips or not there are people who are going to be interested in phone sex making babechannels grow even stronger than they are and to be honest i am so surprised of how little the girls have to do to get a guy exicted and i still am!
16-01-2011 03:06
Krill Liberator Offline
Vapid Response Unit

(16-01-2011 02:03 )eccles Wrote:  Im sure we all know the channels have hot and cold spells. Sadly Ofcom seems to have a policy of tightening up every November, just in time to filter through for Christmas. Bah humbug. And whats wrong with talking about the weather? Try googling Russian Weather Girls (or even New Zealand).
I find Japanese weathergirls to be most amusing. The BBC met office was never like that.laugh

Missing key events. Talking bollocks. Making stuff up.
~~~SAVE THE KRILL!~~~
16-01-2011 03:23
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

What's the point in these channels. The point is they add a great source of entertainment and long may it continue. The new rules for what I've seen so far has only really effected the day shows and for somebody like myself who only takes an interest in the night shows, for me although not perfect I have been very entertained recently and sport xxx and certainly pushing out all the boundaries at the moment. It's also worth remembering that you just wouldn't get shows with as much nakedness only a few short years ago so as for the future who know's what way the barriers will shift but I'll be sticking around to see what happens.
16-01-2011 07:43