Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2 Average

What is now the point of these channels

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: What is now the point of these channels
Aye well Babestation did up their game in recent weeks or did they or is just the fact that the rest just got tamer. Babestation has stood out more recently as it's been the only one putting on a half decent show. Elite and RLC have really gone downhill as has Storm. Not that many complaints interestingly have come their way from Ofcom for a while now. I certainly hope that someone eventually has the balls to go and tell Ofcom to fuck off, I still fail to see how the vagina can be deemed offensive whilst the breasts aren't. If Ofcom could at least allow non explicit full frontal to be shown it would at least maintain an interest and point into watching the channels as the positions the models get into night after night when they go naked is either flat on the stomach, side on or some kind of prop in the way of the good bits and it's plain immature that they have to be censored in this manner. Pretty hard for any of them to justify having an 18 certificate let alone call themselves a sex channel, it's anything but bladewave
28-02-2012 23:30
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

Sixteen months ago I started this thread, and sixteen months later the thread as never been more pertinent. As adult programmes, in my opinion they are just not worth carrying on with if this is what is now on offer. But if people are still willing to pay up to two pounds a minute to call poorer shows, then we will be stuck with them until people wake up and stop giving their cash to these money grabbers. And instead, use it to take out a ''real" girl and have some "real" conversation.
14-04-2012 22:25
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

Scary the amount of time that has passed.
I suppose technically the point of the channels now is that they act as a shop window to premium rate sex lines, like those small ads at the back of some newspapers. Strange to think that an entire TV channel can be on a par with a 2.5x3cm ad. With one exception they arent acting as a shop window to encrypted live shows. None advertise goods in the conventional sense. And they dont cause much arousal either. I suspect that if mainstream channels werent so boring after midnight audiences would plummet.

Gone fishing
15-04-2012 02:39
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(28-02-2012 17:12 )Tiger*Pete Wrote:  [...] i still think their the best shows on telly by far [...]

Huh Behave yourself, Pete! The babeshows are wank fodder, and nothing more... and for the last couple of years or so they haven't even been that. I would have serious concerns for the mental health of anyone who watched these shows for any other reason than to knock one out.
(This post was last modified: 15-04-2012 03:03 by StanTheMan.)
15-04-2012 03:00
shylok Offline
Senior Poster

Just reviewed a selection of broadcasts from last night. Hard to describe my disappointment. Dull dull dull. IMHO, babe TV in the UK has become tired, uninventive, lacks any zest and is firmly on the road to ruin. Caty Cole's expressions confirmed this to me last night - the super hottie's hands were tied beyond hope - she just couldn't do her thang because of the 'climate of terror' OFCOM has created.

Will the last person out of the UK Babe TV plc building please hand up their boots and switch off the fucking lights!

Sad.

S

Join OFCOM today we offer decent salaries + a company bonus scheme (based on how much pain you can inflict on the British public) - http://www.ofcom.org.uk/files/2011/05/sa...e-2011.pdf
(This post was last modified: 15-04-2012 07:15 by shylok.)
15-04-2012 07:13
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

I, on the other hand, would have serious concerns for the mental health of someone who was still asking the same stupid question sixteen months on, despite being told the answer umpteen times Wink

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
15-04-2012 07:19
Ducky Offline
Quack Quack Bitches!

Well for me, currently, the main point of these channels is because even though I'm a very nice, decent person, I'm really quite physically unatractive.

So, in the absense of any female interest, I tune into these channels occasionally & "knock one out".

I guess that makes me part of their target audience.

The wonderful, sexy, Reed Amber, is now on OnlyFans!
https://onlyfans.com/reedamberx
She is a Studio66 Legend!
AND she also has a dedicated Foot Fetish OnlyFans page, too,
https://onlyfans.com/feetandmore
(This post was last modified: 06-05-2012 20:57 by Ducky.)
06-05-2012 20:56
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

Big Laugh I applaud your honesty, Paul. I'm in the same boat, unfortunately I very seldom find anything on these channels that can wake my little curled up dormouse.
(This post was last modified: 06-05-2012 21:04 by StanTheMan.)
06-05-2012 21:02
oldboy1047 Offline
Posting Machine

as far as im concerned i still quite enjoy the shows considering the constraints put on them by ofcom i dont think they do a bad job and until the rules change its either this or nothing
06-05-2012 21:07