Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2 Average

What is now the point of these channels

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: What is now the point of these channels.
Point is, some vagina would be nice for a change! Encryption would also be nice.
16-01-2011 21:09
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bobek Offline
Banned

(16-01-2011 21:09 )mrmann Wrote:  Encryption would also be nice.

It's been a while since i checked the figures, but AFAIK Sky charge rather a large amount of used £5 notes for encryption. The channels would probably need to charge a monthly fee to cover it.
16-01-2011 21:34
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(16-01-2011 21:34 )bobek Wrote:  
(16-01-2011 21:09 )mrmann Wrote:  Encryption would also be nice.

It's been a while since i checked the figures, but AFAIK Sky charge rather a large amount of used £5 notes for encryption. The channels would probably need to charge a monthly fee to cover it.

I wonder if they could have one of the channels encrypted, and one not. That way, they are only puting some risk on one channel, and can see how many people decide to pay the small fee to watch less censored shows. Maybe, they can use one camera for the non encrypted show, and another for the other one, almost like Bang Babes did, just not online only.

I think I said this before, but I'd love it if Elite would have an encrypted night show once a month. Maybe on both channels, or just for one channel, giving the callers and viewers an option. Xtreme is still running, so I'm sure enough people would be willing to spend the same amount to see what Babestation shows us, only with some of the Elite women instead. For me, I'd be willing to shell out ten pounds to see an uncensored show, but the other problem is how the payment plan is done. Will it be by texting (I find texting to be a bit sketchy with these channels) or by puting a pin into the TV? If the channels could get enough people to pay like Xtreme has, then that should be enought to cover the cost for encryption, right?

I just think that if Babestation of all channels can do it, then Elite would be just as successful.
16-01-2011 21:56
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

(15-01-2011 23:59 )smell the roses Wrote:  With all the channels now running scared of the all powerful Ofcom. I am beginning to doubt the point of televising a sex phone in programme. If the girls can no longer tease with a pussy flash here or a nip slip there, well as I said "what's the point"? How, without the help of a little bit of titillation will they keep enough punters happy, my view on things, I don't think they will.

Going back to the original question,i think Babestation have proved they are the answer,most members on here call it "Tamestation" yet they still get calls to every girl on screen.As a viewer i understand your frustration, i hardly watch the channels lately myself.

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
16-01-2011 22:17
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(16-01-2011 02:41 )Krill Liberator Wrote:  I'm finding that things have somewhat loosened up of late and it's just getting better.

I think you've probably gathered by now, Krill, that you and I seldom disagree, but WHAT??
16-01-2011 22:22
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

I love Megan as asked me if I ever phone the girls. It is question I have always wanted to be asked because it now gives me the chance to ask why would anyone want to pay 1pound 53p a minute for a truly insincere conversation with a girl who in truth doesn't give a flying fig who she's talking to, only to keep the person on the phone for as long as possible. So my answer to your question I love Megan, is no, I never have, or never will waste my hard earned money on talking to the girls. And yes the only reason I watch is for the way they look and not for what they have to say. So I think we'll call it a draw. You not being bothered if no slips or wardrobe mishaps occur. And me not being to fussed about talking, as I said before to some girl who doesn't give a flying fig about me, only my money.
16-01-2011 22:25
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(16-01-2011 22:25 )smell the roses Wrote:  I love Megan as asked me if I ever phone the girls. It is question I have always wanted to be asked because it now gives me the chance to ask why would anyone want to pay 1pound 53p a minute for a truly insincere conversation with a girl who in truth doesn't give a flying fig who she's talking to, only to keep the person on the phone for as long as possible. So my answer to your question I love Megan, is no, I never have, or never will waste my hard earned money on talking to the girls.

You don't have to wait to be asked, there's plenty of threads where you can talk about whether or not you call. It always amuses me when posters say they wouldn't "waste my hard earned money" on calling the shows (how do you know it's a waste until you've tried it?) and the slightly condescending way (not just you smell the roses) they announce it. I've made no secret of how often I call these channels (too often laugh) but for the most part, I feel I've got my money's worth.

As far as being insincere, it depends on the girl. Some will just go through the motions and their standard script, but the best ones tailor it to your fantasies and what you want. I'm under no illusions that they care about me beyond my money (although some girls do interact on the likes of Twitter and Facebook as well). It works for me though, the girl gets her money/call stat, and I get to chat to a gorgeous girl about whatever I want Smile

(16-01-2011 22:25 )smell the roses Wrote:  You not being bothered if no slips or wardrobe mishaps occur. And me not being to fussed about talking

Fair enough Cool

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
16-01-2011 23:50
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(16-01-2011 22:17 )bombshell Wrote:  
(15-01-2011 23:59 )smell the roses Wrote:  With all the channels now running scared of the all powerful Ofcom. I am beginning to doubt the point of televising a sex phone in programme. If the girls can no longer tease with a pussy flash here or a nip slip there, well as I said "what's the point"? How, without the help of a little bit of titillation will they keep enough punters happy, my view on things, I don't think they will.

Going back to the original question,i think Babestation have proved they are the answer,most members on here call it "Tamestation" yet they still get calls to every girl on screen.As a viewer i understand your frustration, i hardly watch the channels lately myself.

Babestation might get callers, but that means nothing to those that are looking for material that could truly count as adult. Just look at Babestation's dayshows with the girls wearing pants and long skirts - it's typical of them to go over the top to please Ofcom. Ofcom say jump, Babestaion ask how high.
(This post was last modified: 17-01-2011 00:10 by StanTheMan.)
17-01-2011 00:09
Krill Liberator Offline
Vapid Response Unit

(16-01-2011 22:22 )StanTheMan Wrote:  
(16-01-2011 02:41 )Krill Liberator Wrote:  I'm finding that things have somewhat loosened up of late and it's just getting better.

I think you've probably gathered by now, Krill, that you and I seldom disagree, but WHAT??
Ha ha! No, I really do think that the Sport shows have taken over very admirably from the super-steamy Bang Babes shows and present us with a shing path forward.
Truly I do believe that.
And, as I've stated many times, i honestly believe that things will only get better and better - I have an inability to allow myself to think pessimistically. I malfunction when that happens.
(Although, many friends and family members will tell you that's long since occurredlaugh )

Missing key events. Talking bollocks. Making stuff up.
~~~SAVE THE KRILL!~~~
17-01-2011 03:08
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

(17-01-2011 00:09 )StanTheMan Wrote:  
(16-01-2011 22:17 )bombshell Wrote:  

Babestation might get callers, but that means nothing to those that are looking for material that could truly count as adult. Just look at Babestation's dayshows with the girls wearing pants and long skirts - it's typical of them to go over the top to please Ofcom. Ofcom say jump, Babestaion ask how high.

I never watch the daytime shows so cant comment,personally i dont watch Babestation apart from watching Tiffany occasionally,i was,nt trying to put forward a case for them,the question was,What is the point of the channels,the answer must surely be to make money,and Babestation seem to be successful in doing that,ie: its about callers not viewers.

As a viewer myself i understand where people are coming from,but it is not the be all of my life,i found The Wonders of The Solar System presented by the amazing Prof Brian Cox far more enlightening than any of the Babe channels.

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
17-01-2011 12:34