babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average

Alexa Heart Babestation Daytime Chat & Discussion

theone1986 Away
Becky Lover

RE: Alexa Heart Babestation Daytime Chat & Discussion
Back to the subject of Alexa Heart on Babestation Smile, I thought she had a very good debut show today with 3 very nice outfits and I really cant wait for next show Big Grin.

Alexa please can you wear your wet look leggings next time your on the show? Big Grin
19-01-2011 04:37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
alexfury Offline
!!!!!SPOON!!!!!

how long should i wait before restarting my alexa should do nights thread maybe i sould give it a few weeks first

my top 10 in alphabetical order
Ashleigh Doll / Bailey /Caty Cole /Daryl Morgan / Kandi / Leah Jaye / Levi / Lucy Zara / Sophie Hart / Tori Lee

I have a thing for big boobs can you tell
(This post was last modified: 19-01-2011 05:42 by alexfury.)
19-01-2011 05:39
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kaelene Offline
Banned

(19-01-2011 02:10 )Alexa Heart Wrote:  Thanks for all your lovely comments guys Smile Glad you enjoyed the show today, it was great to catch up with you all x x

Hi Alexa your super sexy realiy good show yesterday when are you back on our screen Heart
19-01-2011 13:40
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

a few people mentioned the idea of alexa doing nights.

well my self i hope she doesnt as i always got the idea when she did them on elite that she didnt fully enjoy them (i may be wrong) , and if you dont enjoy doing something, then you shouldnt do it really.
19-01-2011 16:21
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(19-01-2011 16:21 )chrislatimer Wrote:  a few people mentioned the idea of alexa doing nights.

well my self i hope she doesnt as i always got the idea when she did them on elite that she didnt fully enjoy them (i may be wrong) , and if you dont enjoy doing something, then you shouldnt do it really.

(18-01-2011 14:56 )RRROGER Wrote:  Can't understand all the fuss, Alexa has done night shows on BangBabes & Elite & never seemed comfortable, presumably had issues at Elite so returned to Bang to work on the EarlyBird/Pad shows, no more nights.

My own view of things is that Alexa is happy enough flaunting her bits but not so happy spending all night talking shit to a bunch of wankers & perverts, hence her recent confinement to day shows.

19-01-2011 20:18
Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

Alexa is more happy on daytimes now and if that what she wants to do I'm pleased as long as this beauty is on a babe channel.Cool
19-01-2011 21:17
kaelene Offline
Banned

Hi Alexa Heart i agree the babes show should be and are fun when are you next on just so we can put the firefighter on standby because you to hot Heart
20-01-2011 18:34
scapaflow Offline
Master Poster

The Edinburgh Alexa fan club would like to get back to reality and and welcome back the best thing to be made in Hull since the Humber Bridge. Your sunny smile and gorgeous good looks will once more brighten up a cold winters morning. At the moment i will not be making any sudden marriage proposals and will make do with watching you and the occaisonal phone call. Great to see you back!
20-01-2011 18:57
yorkieboy Offline
Junior Poster

Any news on when Alexa will be back on? Is she going to be working the same days each week like she did on The Pad? I don't want to miss her!
21-01-2011 15:58
Alexa Heart Offline
Senior Poster

(21-01-2011 15:58 )yorkieboy Wrote:  Any news on when Alexa will be back on? Is she going to be working the same days each week like she did on The Pad? I don't want to miss her!

I will be on Babestation regularly starting in February Smile As soon as i have dates for my shifts i will let you know x x
21-01-2011 19:58

Click here to watch Babestation TV