Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average

Red Light Central - Calling, Telephone & Texting Questions/Issues

mongoose81 Offline
Junior Poster

Red Light Central - Calling, Telephone & Texting Questions/Issues
I'm watching the show on the webstream. What number are you supposed to call to get though to the show? I tried the number on the screen but none of the options seemed to out me through to the girl on screen.
16-01-2011 23:22
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

RE: Telephone Number
(16-01-2011 23:22 )mongoose81 Wrote:  I'm watching the show on the webstream. What number are you supposed to call to get though to the show? I tried the number on the screen but none of the options seemed to out me through to the girl on screen.

A lot of these numbers don't work!.
16-01-2011 23:34
cathybarry Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Telephone Number
This will be investigated and sorted today thanks for the heads up
(16-01-2011 23:34 )Classic84 Wrote:  
(16-01-2011 23:22 )mongoose81 Wrote:  I'm watching the show on the webstream. What number are you supposed to call to get though to the show? I tried the number on the screen but none of the options seemed to out me through to the girl on screen.

A lot of these numbers don't work!.
17-01-2011 10:04
mongoose81 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Red Light Central - Calling & Telephone Issues
Numbers still don't seem to be working properly.
If the numbers on the webstream don't work, can you post another number which does work.
31-01-2011 00:59
TheGirfriendCaller Offline
Apprentice Poster

Phone Issues
Anyone else having issues on the credit card phone numbers?

I had last night and before - it's like the girls are free - waiting for a call and you can hear all the chat in the studio and then the lady saying hello a few times and still nothing.

Just curious if anyone else was having a few issues?
15-05-2011 10:39
alan007 Offline
Senior Poster

[split] Dannii Harwood - Red Light Lounge & Central : Chat & Discussion
was so pissed off lastnight, i tought id ring in for the first time ever to talk to dannii so i call and it says press 1 to talk to the girl on screen so i do and it says "sorry the onscreen girl is on a call right now" or something of that nature but she wasnt she was shaking the phone for 2 minutes so i was sitting there hearing this guy saying hello hello. why do they do that? so basically i was ripped off for 5 mins and noone answered the damn phone, first and last call i make to themannoyed

favorite girls....kandi kay-jenna hoskins -dannii harwood -kitty lea-brookie-lucy summers-
10-06-2011 23:42
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

RE: Dannii Harwood - Red Light Lounge & Central : Chat & Discussion
(10-06-2011 23:42 )alan007 Wrote:  why do they do that? so basically i was ripped off for 5 mins and noone answered the damn phone, first and last call i make to themannoyed

Good to know they're still running this scam Rolleyes But I know exactly how you feel:

(06-05-2011 12:05 )iloveMegan Wrote:  
(06-05-2011 07:36 )MeTarzan Wrote:  Is this some tactic Dannii is using or have I missunderstood? Is she seeing an incoming call but ignoring it - surely that would be counter-productive for her and RLC.

I don't know if the girl is aware of it, or how exactly it works from Red Light's point of view but I can explain what the caller experiences. You see the girl on screen clearly not on a call and think it's a good time to get through, only for the menu system to inform you she is currently on a call. In the queue you'll be eavesdropping on silence at the girl's end and occasionally a confused/annoyed "Hello?" before the caller gives up. If you wait until you're told you're going to be connected chances are the same thing will happen to you. Sometimes the system automatically kicks you back to the menu before you have a chance to hang up yourself. And even you do mange to get through, there's no guarantee you won't just get kicked to the menu a few minutes into the conversation (notice how short many of Dannii's calls are).

You would think it's counter-productive, but Elite have been using similar tactics for years. I think they're just taking advantage of the fact many people expect to be conned somehow when they call these channels, and they know many callers will simply keep trying to get to speak to their favourite girl.

Don't say you weren't warned Wink

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
10-06-2011 23:59
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

(10-06-2011 23:42 )alan007 Wrote:  it says "sorry the onscreen girl is on a call right now" or something of that nature but she wasnt she was shaking the phone for 2 minutes so i was sitting there hearing this guy saying hello hello. why do they do that?

They probably don't, not on purpose. Various people allege that this kind of thing is deliberate but it seems highly unlikely that it really is. I think the phone system simply doesn't work properly sometimes.
14-06-2011 15:55
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(14-06-2011 15:55 )elgar1uk Wrote:  Various people allege that this kind of thing is deliberate but it seems highly unlikely that it really is. I think the phone system simply doesn't work properly sometimes.

It has happened (very) intermittently with other girls, but it happens every time Dannii is on. Make of that what you will.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
14-06-2011 18:46
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

(14-06-2011 18:46 )iloveMegan Wrote:  
(14-06-2011 15:55 )elgar1uk Wrote:  Various people allege that this kind of thing is deliberate but it seems highly unlikely that it really is. I think the phone system simply doesn't work properly sometimes.

It has happened (very) intermittently with other girls, but it happens every time Dannii is on. Make of that what you will.

I don't know the answer, but I would have thought the channels wanted a caller online at all times if possible, so that those who call just to listen (the majority of callers) find something they can listen to, otherwise they won't stay on the line. If the company were not putting calls through deliberately, I don't see how they would benefit from doing that, so I don't see what the motive would be.
14-06-2011 20:15

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL