Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average

Red Light Central - Calling, Telephone & Texting Questions/Issues

iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

RE: Dannii Harwood - Red Light Lounge & Central : Chat & Discussion
(14-06-2011 20:15 )BarrieBF Wrote:  If the company were not putting calls through deliberately, I don't see how they would benefit from doing that, so I don't see what the motive would be.

Like I said:

(06-05-2011 12:05 )iloveMegan Wrote:  You would think it's counter-productive, but Elite have been using similar tactics for years. I think they're just taking advantage of the fact many people expect to be conned somehow when they call these channels, and they know many callers will simply keep trying to get to speak to their favourite girl.

You also have to consider that Dannii is one of the girls who mutes her caller to chat with the crew. When she decides she doesn't want to talk to her caller any more, she'll either kick them directly, or leave them on mute until they hang up themselves.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
14-06-2011 20:29
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jjay Offline
Junior Poster

Vodafone caller
When I call the Red Light numbers I just get a "bewp" sound and it hangs up. Supsup?
31-07-2011 02:45
cathybarry Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Vodafone caller
vodafone have restricted access to a lot of premium rate numbers until the 8th of august due to underbilling ,the numbers on tv are ok for vodafone the web numbers will be changed tomorrow
or you can call the shortcode which works fine

(31-07-2011 02:45 )jjay Wrote:  When I call the Red Light numbers I just get a "bewp" sound and it hangs up. Supsup?
31-07-2011 10:13
jjay Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Red Light Central - Calling & Telephone Issues
How many Vodafone users have stopped calling now that the price is at the hefty £2 per min?
06-08-2011 23:11
nikk18 Offline
Master Poster

I phoned new girl michaela tonight and was cut off four times and sent back in the queue during the conversation ruining any continuity. The last time I phoned red light was jenna and I was put on hold while on screen, jenna wasnt talking to anyone and pleading for people to phone in, I waited five minutes and hung up , costing me nine pounds. Am I just unlucky or is there a problem with this channel. I dont know if ill phone again, which is a shame, because theyve got some nice babes. Also ive tried to send photos/texts in maybe four or five times but none has ever come to screen, has anyone else had this problem.
07-08-2011 00:22
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

Can't comment on texts, but the phone problems you describe are very common on Red Light.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
07-08-2011 01:09
jjay Offline
Junior Poster

(07-08-2011 00:22 )nikk18 Wrote:  I phoned new girl michaela tonight and was cut off four times and sent back in the queue during the conversation ruining any continuity. The last time I phoned red light was jenna and I was put on hold while on screen, jenna wasnt talking to anyone and pleading for people to phone in, I waited five minutes and hung up , costing me nine pounds. Am I just unlucky or is there a problem with this channel. I dont know if ill phone again, which is a shame, because theyve got some nice babes. Also ive tried to send photos/texts in maybe four or five times but none has ever come to screen, has anyone else had this problem.

This is EXTREMELY common on this channel, some babes tend to just ignore calls and rake in the money - Really, if they don't want to be on the screen then quit and find another job.

Also, this is one of the reasons I won't ever call Red Light again @ £2p/m its daylight robbery, even if the girls answer and actually listen to you as opposed to yelling to cameraman george "HOW MANY? HOW MANY ARE LISTENING IN?"

I used to get to call the channel for 50p, thats gone - and so am I x_X
07-08-2011 03:11
beardedbob Offline
Posting Machine

got stuck in the menu whilst trying to get through to kate darcy tonight.
highly annoying. please sort it out. annoyed
08-08-2011 21:44
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

It sounds like you were not the only one with problems trying to speak to Kate , see the post below originally posted in Kate's daytime chat and discussion thread

(08-08-2011 21:36 )LDN999 Wrote:  I tried to call three times after 9 and all i got was guys saying 'hello'. Couldn't even listen in. I used two different numbers (09070042000) and (09829321111). Is there another number?

The phone problems seem to be getting worse , yet no one from RLC seems capable of sorting it out .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 08-08-2011 22:08 by mr mystery.)
08-08-2011 22:00
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

Why would they sort it when, they're prob making a killing from it
09-08-2011 00:42
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL