Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average

Red Light Central - Calling, Telephone & Texting Questions/Issues

Oldmaniain Offline
Bailey's Friend

RE: Red Light Central - Calling & Telephone Issues
Same problem as most on here trying to speak to LZ tonight and got caught in the menu going round in circles even though she did not have a caller what a waste of time & money bladewave

I am only a member of RLC because i signed up before the cc trial became available but i do not think i will be renewing annoyed

I spoke to LZ this afternoon and said she was going to let me know what she thought of my caps as she liked a few i had done previously. Smile

but now i am not sure about this anymore Huh annoyed
11-08-2011 21:08
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
emmajanefan Offline
Senior Poster

Would never call Red Light done it once never again! went through all the options and still couldn't talk to the live on screen girl! In fact given up calling and texting all together!

Less is more...I didn't answer
11-08-2011 21:10
gfunk Away
Junior Poster

Ive posted about my issues with this before, ive called a few girls on the rlc channels and they take an age to answer the call by which time youve either spent close to 10 quid or used up about 5 mins depending on how your calling etc.

I know this is certain girls as i called Jemma just over a week ago and she was free and answered immediately whereas other girls who i wont mention because i dont want to get edited etc dont but i think we know who the main culprits are.

Ive wasted about 60 quid on minutes through stupidity but ive raised a complaint through phonepayplus now as no other channel has girls who do this to my knowledge
11-08-2011 22:51
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

Why not name them and stop others getting stung.
12-08-2011 08:03
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

As far as encountering phone "problems" goes, I would avoid Dannii Harwood, Lucy Zara, Tori Lee and Lucy Summers.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
12-08-2011 17:50
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

Im shocked the above post was not removed by now lol name and shame the lot of them Wink
12-08-2011 18:16
Money_Shot Offline
ATFC - 1992

I have mentioned before, and I will never ring up Danni ever again. She spent more time chatting and flirting away with the camera man then to me on the phone. In fact since that call I haven't phoned RLC since due to having such a poor experience at such a high price.
12-08-2011 18:31
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

(12-08-2011 18:16 )babefinder Wrote:  Im shocked the above post was not removed by now lol name and shame the lot of them Wink

I'd be disgraced if it was removed
12-08-2011 18:57
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Money_Shot Offline
ATFC - 1992

(12-08-2011 18:57 )gazfc Wrote:  
(12-08-2011 18:16 )babefinder Wrote:  Im shocked the above post was not removed by now lol name and shame the lot of them Wink

I'd be disgraced if it was removed

Indeed, as would I. People pay a fortune for said services, and they expect a certain level of quality back. If that quality isn't met, I for one am happy to speak up about it to save people wasting their money.
12-08-2011 19:03
dave_uk Offline
Junior Poster

(12-08-2011 18:31 )Money_Shot Wrote:  I have mentioned before, and I will never ring up Danni ever again. She spent more time chatting and flirting away with the camera man then to me on the phone. In fact since that call I haven't phoned RLC since due to having such a poor experience at such a high price.

Hey man,, I had the same issue,, NEVER ringing her again (or trying to) 3 times she did it, seperate occassions annoyed
I posted this
http://174.123.87.210/~babevide/showthre...?tid=38006
and somebody put me on to this thread.
Im glad the 36p channel has arrived ha ,, or a hooker is cheaper that £1.50 a min :-p (well almost ha)
16-08-2011 21:22

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL