Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average

Red Light Central - Calling, Telephone & Texting Questions/Issues

Abraham Magi Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
I'm sure the telephone system isn't supposed to work like that.
18-08-2011 11:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

RE: Red Light Central - Calling & Telephone Issues
I thought by 'fake call' he ment she was pretending to be on a call to get people to call and listen in?
18-08-2011 12:24
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trevor format Offline
Master Poster

(18-08-2011 12:24 )gazfc Wrote:  I thought by 'fake call' he ment she was pretending to be on a call to get people to call and listen in?

Yes I thought that's what he meant, but the problem is that if the call was fake there would be nothing to listen to, so nobody would stay on the line anyway.
18-08-2011 12:53
dave_uk Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
(18-08-2011 10:20 )yesboss Wrote:  Maybe its a technical problem, when its quiet you have no problem getting through but on a busy night thats when there are problems. what I would like to know is when there are multiple people in the queue, are they on a first come first served basis?

i.e. if there are lots of eavesdroppers in front, a 'speaker' has to wait for the eavesdroppers to hang up first (which they will eventually as they are not listening to anything!) hence you end up listening to silence until a space becomes free for a 'speaker'.

If thats the case the phone company needs to prioritse speakers over eavesdroppers, that way they have somethimg to listen to!

i really cant see this being someting RLC does on purpose as it will end up with everyone getting pissed off listening to silence and not ringing up...

I was in the queue one night I got through and didnt even speak, I seen her press the button on the phone 2 times and I was back at the main menu :-\ She is on RLC 2 now, damn i wish I could get though to her but not even gonna try with RLC at all now.
18-08-2011 23:57
mancub Offline
Posting Machine

The calls are "controlled" by the producers, all the girls can do is adjust the volume on their phones. If a lot of callers all phone in to one of girls at the same time this can also crash the system.

twitter @DarrenMPhotos
http://www.danniiharwood.net
http://www.misskittylea.com - new websites coming very soon...
http://www.samanthabuxton.com

They Live will not obey, they will not conform, they will not marry and reproduce, they will not consume, they will not watch television and they will not sleep. THEY WILL LIVE!
19-08-2011 00:24
jjay Offline
Junior Poster

It's foolish to pay £2 p m anyway
19-08-2011 02:54
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

(12-08-2011 18:50 )iloveMegan Wrote:  As far as encountering phone "problems" goes, I would avoid Dannii Harwood, Lucy Zara, Tori Lee and Lucy Summers.

Well i did tell use all what Lucy Summers was doing ages ago and as always a girl comes on here saying it was untrue feeding use all bull shit... Not referring 2 ILM i know he believed me but others pulled me up saying i was harsh and lucy wouldnt do that Rolleyes

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
(This post was last modified: 21-08-2011 21:00 by Trickster.)
21-08-2011 20:59
whizzer Offline
Senior Poster

There do seem to be quite a lot of callers who have these "phone problems" and it doesn't seem that anyone can give any good answer to it.
21-08-2011 21:27
slanderful Offline
Red Light Central

I am a regular caller I call from my home phone, and I never seem to get issues....????

Get ur rocks off..... I will!
22-08-2011 10:06
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

[split] Red Light Lounge - Daytime Show Chat & Discussion
Well am afraid to say i was stupid enough to let my self get mugged over my this channel again.....

So here we have it Kate Darcy was just on the Mic giving it all that nonecent about this could be our last chance to get naughty with her for a while... Obvioulsy she was just starting the tease hour show... So i thought fuck it il give her a call knowing fine well what was gunna happen really.... Went through all d intrduction thing on the fone pressed option one she was on a call so press to listen in and nothing just the caller screaming hello down the fone then suddenly it would sound like he was getting put through coz we got like 3seconds of Kate having a chit chat with the producer.....

Really pissed of not suprised as i knew what would happen just annoyed..... Really this channel needs reporting not sure how i go bout this but it needs 2 be done is it Cellcast i report them 2 for ripping people of who call up?

So basaicaly they have put Kate on knowing a load of people would call up they make a shit load of money of the idiots then let her go at what if my memory strikes me right 9.15pm 15mins and i bet they made a good profit and not one caller got put through bastards

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
07-09-2011 00:29

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL