Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average

Elite TV/Studio 66 Sets Discussion

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Sets Discussion
I think it would be fun if they decorated the stairwell outside area to look like something from the 70's and 80's, and the women could wear the proper attire, though the summer would be better obviously. One thing I'd love to see for this time of year is some fake snow, like a winter wonderland set. Not with the messy powdered snow, but with the fluffy connected snow that you can lay on without it getting on you. The women could start out in coats and snow suits with mittens and snow hats, slowly working down to less. This wouldn't even really need a new set, just a repaint perhaps, a few small fake trees, and some fake fluffy snow! No big furniture and plenty of space for the women to stand up more, as well as lay on the soft snow. Some of the women could even dress as elves and maybe Afroman could cameo as Santa, handing the women gifts from callers and fans, to which they could put them on, as Aerosmith appears in the background while playing Christmas music. Merry Christmas everyone!!!
24-11-2011 22:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
oldboy1047 Offline
Posting Machine

I would like to see a santas grotto i would volunteer to be santa and the girls could sit on my lap while I gave them there presents
18-12-2011 13:03
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

Just to say I'm loving Elite mixing up the sets of lateBig Grin The introduction of the new Office, White Draw sets and now they've brought back the Mirror/Clock setHeart Ofcourse they are both standing sets which give the Elite girls more freedom to move around with great results and keeps us more intrested so good work EliteBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
28-02-2012 00:32
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

I agree.

For me it's never been about expensive or elaborate sets (I loved the ones on these channels though!), but more about using some imagination a bit. Spotlight strip, white stretched sheet with the shadows and backlighting, slip and slide oil floor, shower, standing some on the sets to give the sessions some fluidity, POV cam, blacklighting, bathroom location etc. Also, interesting costumes and outfits can make up for a nondescript set. All of that is a lot of fun and works brilliantly!
(This post was last modified: 28-02-2012 00:42 by mrmann.)
28-02-2012 00:41
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

WowSurprised Elite using the Elite girls locker room for a set!!! Brilliant ideaBig Grin

(now mrmann can have a look around to confirm is suspicions!!! Joking mrmannlaugh)

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

01-03-2012 00:30
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

was just about to say is this a new set, very nice .dont think its the actual elite changing/locker room though Smile

Piper Niven Superfan
01-03-2012 00:32
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Like all the channels I think Elite is at its best when the sets are varied and spacious giving the opportunity for the babes to stand up, move around and get into a wide variety of poses. Its at its worst with the bed set which tends to result in the babe just lying there and not exactly exuding horniness or energy. The difference in stint quality at Elite in respect of all the babes is markedly different imo depending on the set imo.

01-03-2012 02:03
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Well I'm delighted to see the shower set make a much needed comeback, Elite show tonight is a throwback to the halcyon nights of 2010, just what this channel needed Big Grin
01-03-2012 03:22
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

Good to see Elite offering something different in the sets depatment recentlyBig Grin Just loving the Box Cage Set and good to see the return of the Alley Set due to the warmer weather so good work Elite!!!!Wink

(This post was last modified: 31-03-2012 01:37 by Pyro.)
31-03-2012 01:34
Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

I do like the grafitti set they have now very 1980s which is always good but they should use more of the night sets on daytime as well instead of using the purple one all the time, night club style one is cool with lights Cool
(This post was last modified: 31-03-2012 05:08 by Classic84.)
31-03-2012 05:06