babestation xtra

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Let's see what you could have won (Advisory Explicit content)

m100 Away
Banned

Let's see what you could have won (Advisory Explicit content)
Tonights Dani o'neal and Karlie Simon scene as it was originally broadcast – look upon this as a set list.

If the rule changes are adhered to there will be very little left of this scene which runs approximately 22 minutes and borders on hardcore in it's original version. It would undoubtedly receive an R18 rating from the BBFC, only the lack of clear penetration separates it from what most of us would term hardcore. In it's original version it was a cracking scene which they should have been proud of producing.

I've only highlighted the bits I believe are subject to 'the chop'.

6m25s Close up Karlie holds her pussy open
7m 8s Karlie licks dani's pussy in close up with tongue penetration lasting approx 15 secs and returns after a close up on dani's face to dani holding herself open in medium shot. For about ten seconds Karlie eats dani's pussy in close up.
9m In close up dani licks Karlie's pussy with saliva from dani's mouth trailing to Karlie's pussy, close up sucking of Karlie's pussy lips lasts approx 1m45s
11m Dani holds Karlie open and licks her clit, spits on her pussy, close up pussy licking which would get a certain R18 certificate.
11m45 medium shot of clear penetration of Karlie's pussy by a glass dildo.
13m Karlie sucks on the dildo while dani resumes pussy licking responibilities in medium shot.
13m 30 karlie holds Dani open and licks her pussy in prolonged medium shot.
16m45s DANI SQUIRTS (bbfc gets it's R18 stamp out right here) and tastes it from her fingers
19m close up Dani licking Karlie, spitting on her pussy, tongue to clit and holding Karlie open.
21m extreme close up dani licking karlie, again spits, glass dildo is obviously penetrating karlie though partially covered by dani's wrist.

I told you it was good! If anyone is now having to clean themselves up I apologise. Babestation – can I have a share of any extra viewers this gets you?

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
(This post was last modified: 19-01-2011 18:01 by m100.)
19-01-2011 18:00
Find all posts by this user
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

RE: Let's see what you could have won (Advisory Explicit content)
Am I being dense? I don't understand the title of this thread.

"Won"? How?
20-01-2011 05:51
HEX!T Away
Retired

^^^who said sarcasm doesn't travel well on the web...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
20-01-2011 05:56
m100 Away
Banned

(20-01-2011 05:51 )vila Wrote:  Am I being dense? I don't understand the title of this thread.

"Won"? How?

If the thread on circumsion hadn't got the title 'To cut a long story short', then I might have used that as a title.

According to his unpublished autobiography 'Winston Churchill – The Palladium Years', “Let's see what you could have won” were to be his first words to Adolf Hitler after the second world war. However, in a daring midnight raid, one of only three copies in existence was stolen by Jim Bowen and this became his catchphrase for showing contestants on the television game show 'bullseye' the prizes they wouldn't be taking home with them.

The scene outlined in post#1 is probably the same in name only to the one you would have got had you paid for it last night and that's what i'm highlighting here. The title is a piss-take because you could have seen it in this version not long ago and as I said I'm not having a go at anyone as I thought this particular scene was worth that nights fiver on it's own. Somewhat aptly it was shown on 5th November but you also got a great live show from ree and camilla, There are equally strong scenes which will also be cut for re-transmission and I have over 20 nights on dvd so watch this space.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
(This post was last modified: 20-01-2011 12:33 by m100.)
20-01-2011 12:12
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

I always knew jim bowen was a shifty dude bladewave
20-01-2011 12:14
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

Youve got the DVDs, theyre safe.

Gone fishing
20-01-2011 23:07
m100 Away
Banned

Ree and Reede the original version

I'd forgotten how good this 22 minute scene was. Likely to end up 'lost in the re-edit':

5m20s close up ree licks reede
5m30s ree dribbles on reede's pussy close up, immediately followed by even closer ree holding reede open and licking, prolonged but does pan out to a medium shot.
7m18s close up reede licking ree from behind for almost one minute and continues after a brief close up on ree's face.
9m 5s obvious tongue penetration of ree by reede
9m20s after almost 2 minutes this section ends.
9m50s reede continues to lick at ree with obvious close up tongue penetration, tongue to clit etc.
12m20s ree eating reede out again in close up, again prolonged with added saliva.
17m ree's hair fails to cover obvious vibrator penetration of reede in close up.

Proof for those of us who were clever enough the first time round that babestation could produce (in)decent, original, material if allowed but another one of those 'if only it was the original line-up' scenes, I suspect, for tonights purchasers

25-01-2011 14:45
Thread Closed 

babestation xtra