Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 38 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Babeworld livestream password

mozza Offline
Master Poster

RE: Babeworld livestream password
cherryryder Wrote:the only reason they want your number is to sell it to companies who would then spam you with annoying messages..i get one or two nearly every day ever since calling the shows..
same here, even txting "stop" doesn't seem to workSad
14-01-2009 22:28
Find all posts by this user
BristolRovers Offline
Just another poster

mozza Wrote:
cherryryder Wrote:the only reason they want your number is to sell it to companies who would then spam you with annoying messages..i get one or two nearly every day ever since calling the shows..

What I have done is registered for a free SIM, (You often see the adverts on webpages) Put that in my phone and just use the SIM just for these occasions. That way you don't have to see messages which the companies send out when you just want to use your phone.
(This post was last modified: 14-01-2009 22:32 by BristolRovers.)
14-01-2009 22:32
cherryryder Offline
Gone

mozza Wrote:
tell me about it! Be careful mate, they charged me 1.50 a text for txting 'STOP'...cheeky bastards!
14-01-2009 22:33
Paddyfrank Offline
Soapy-tit-wank

Give us your phone number and password Bungalobill!!!!!!!!! If they used this sensibly they wouldn't spam you but could let you know when the 'special' shows are, gaining more viewers etc. Has there only been one of these shows (Cameron live sex with husband) or are more to follow as promised? Hint hint babeworld.......

The mediocre will always throw stones at the brilliant

Better to die on your feet than to live on your knee's

Never trust anything that bleeds for almost a week and doesn't die

Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm schizophrenic, and so am I.
14-01-2009 22:33
tapit54 Offline
Posting Machine

It seems its limited to UK numbers only - what about us guys who live outside the UK who watched the shows? They could be shooting themselves in the foot by going down this road!
14-01-2009 22:36
Hofmiester Offline
Junior Poster

We would like to assure all viewers of our live video stream that the registration process is compleatly FREE of charge. You will be sent a username and password to your mobile phone. We would also like to assure you that you will NOT recieve any unsolicited text messages by registering for this service. Since our purchase of Babeworld fourteen months ago we have strived to offer an open, honest and transparent service. If anybody has any complaints about our service they should write to us so we can investigate and allow us the opportunity to rectify. We do care about our viewers and callers, and read these forums regularly to understand what aspects of the shows you like and what we need to change. As of next week the registration process will be available globaly to ANY mobile.

Best Regards

The Big Cheese
Babeworld Television Ltd
PO Box 177
Chesham
HP5 1FL

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

14-01-2009 23:17
tapit54 Offline
Posting Machine

Hofmiester Wrote:We would like to assure all viewers of our live video stream that the registration process is compleatly FREE of charge. You will be sent a username and password to your mobile phone. We would also like to assure you that you will NOT recieve any unsolicited text messages by registering for this service. Since our purchase of Babeworld fourteen months ago we have strived to offer an open, honest and transparent service. If anybody has any complaints about our service they should write to us so we can investigate and allow us the opportunity to rectify. We do care about our viewers and callers, and read these forums regularly to understand what aspects of the shows you like and what we need to change. As of next week the registration process will be available globaly to ANY mobile.

Best Regards

The Big Cheese
Babeworld Television Ltd
PO Box 177
Chesham
HP5 1FL

Thanks for the clarifications, very much appreciated.
Could you post again when the service actually goes globally active - just to let us know?
Thanks.
14-01-2009 23:32
KennyM Offline
Senior Poster

Just taken the plunge. It seems straight forward enough and pretty slick as mentioned previously. Had password texted back within 30 seconds. Terms and cons don't mention other use of mobile number so time will tell.............
14-01-2009 23:46
BristolRovers Offline
Just another poster

KennyM Wrote:Just taken the plunge. It seems straight forward enough and pretty slick as mentioned previously. Had password texted back within 30 seconds. Terms and cons don't mention other use of mobile number so time will tell.............

Entered my alternative mobile number in the site half an hour ago and still no message, retried and still nothing.

I gather the stream is still the same?
14-01-2009 23:57
BristolRovers Offline
Just another poster

Hofmiester Wrote:We would like to assure all viewers of our live video stream that the registration process is completely FREE of charge. You will be sent a username and password to your mobile phone. We would also like to assure you that you will NOT recieve any unsolicited text messages by registering for this service. Since our purchase of Babeworld fourteen months ago we have strived to offer an open, honest and transparent service. If anybody has any complaints about our service they should write to us so we can investigate and allow us the opportunity to rectify. We do care about our viewers and callers, and read these forums regularly to understand what aspects of the shows you like and what we need to change. As of next week the registration process will be available globaly to ANY mobile.

Best Regards

The Big Cheese
Babeworld Television Ltd
PO Box 177
Chesham
HP5 1FL

Thanks for clearing this up.

I think I might have to resort to putting my main number in the site, but if I get spammed with messages I will not be a happy bunny due to this also being my work phone also.
15-01-2009 00:01
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV