Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Evelynn - Chat & Discussion

chrislatimer Offline
Banned

RE: Evelynn chat and non babeshow pics
and shes bound to get a lot more shifts at paradiso then she would of at elite as theres only a few other girls at paradiso.
22-01-2011 16:10
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Signboy Offline
Master Poster

Looks like Bob Has finally pulled his finger out, Tissue anyone? Wink
22-01-2011 17:07
mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

Great to see Evelynn back. Anybody know is she Russian or Ukrainian (I've seen both quoted in different posts)?

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

22-01-2011 19:55
stueyboy Offline
Posting Machine

Smile RE: Evelynn chat and non babeshow pics
An absolutely superb signing by Mr Paradiso, very well done to you sir! And I bet you'll find Evelynn does wonders for your call revenue.

Bob, regarding further transfers, you said "there's more to come" - please could you give us a clue?

Cheers Smile

p.s. Evelynn is from the Ukraine.
22-01-2011 21:30
rover Offline

(22-01-2011 21:30 )stueyboy Wrote:  An absolutely superb signing by Mr Paradiso, very well done to you sir! And I bet you'll find Evelynn does wonders for your call revenue.

Bob, regarding further transfers, you said "there's more to come" - please could you give us a clue?

Cheers Smile

p.s. Evelynn is from the Ukraine.
Maybe we will see a certain Brazilian at CP? Good signing with Evelynn Bob lets just hope you can keep her longer than you did Tiffany.

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
22-01-2011 21:37
badwolf13 Offline
Senior Poster

Now then, I see a couple of you have Evelynn as your profile picture. I assume that these are derived from a larger photograph, containing more of her body and FUCKING SEXY legs.

Maybe even boobs.

Some fanny perhaps.

So that I may see what is on offer, may you point me in the direction of these photos?

Google offers nothing.

Basically, can you link me to some fucking stunning photos of this smoking bird. Cheers my dears.

I Love Rebecca Kelly
22-01-2011 22:26
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

A big well done to Bob for signing up Evelynn, it's a huge coup for the channel. The number of posts wondering about where she was going to end up is proof of that. I hope she has a long successful stay in her new home. It's good to see the top ex-Pad talent being spread around the channels. Although I'm an Elite fan, if Evelynn had gone there, it almost certainly would have meant even fewer shifts for the girls already there (and for herself too).
Finally, thanks to the cappers this morning. I missed the show, but I can see that there's been no reduction in gorgeousness from her Pad days Smile

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
22-01-2011 22:45
killyourself Offline
Master Poster

I don't want to bring you all down but Tiff went to CP,did one show and left. So cross your fingers,cross your toes,cross everything and prey Bob engages his brain and keeps her on.He has a habbit of letting great talent slip through his fingers.

Freek on a leash
23-01-2011 00:33
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

didnt sammie pennington begin at paradiso
23-01-2011 00:36
badwolf13 Offline
Senior Poster

Yeah I see your point about talent slipping through, I mean Rachel Cole is a huge loss in my opinion, she is one of my faves, and I hope SOMEONE snaps her up, or Paradiso bring her back.

Evelynn is a great addition though, let's hope she's a new leaf. On a pretty good tree tbf. It's not the sportxxx tree. That's a shit tree I think. It's one of those trees in the park that has been growing for about 5 years, but is still being held up by a piece of wood. And vandalised by children.

Anyway, yeah, onwards and upwards.

I Love Rebecca Kelly
23-01-2011 03:12