Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Girl at Home

StanTheMan Offline
Banned

Girl at Home
Does anyone remember which channel it was that used to have a webcam dayshow a few years ago called Girl at Home?

As far as I remember there were only ever two girls - a Mediterranean type who was as boring as hell, and Deni Tayla, now of Sportxxx. Deni's shows were quite fun and I always hoped that given the girls were in complete control (no directors or producers telling them what they can do) that something might happen - it never did.
23-01-2011 21:32
Find all posts by this user
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

RE: Girl at Home
I believe the Girl At Home webcam shows were advertised on Tease Me TV.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MARCH: ZARA NEVADA
23-01-2011 21:44
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

Thanks, Regenerated. I wish some channel would think about doing something similar again.
23-01-2011 22:38
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

Yeah, there were a couple of girls on it as far as I remember. It was shown on the Pad when the girls on screen went on breaks. Been a few years now since that was on. There was the mediterranean girl as you mentioned, plus Denni, and a few others including a blonde whose name escapes me at the moment.

I remember the girls used to hold up a board saying things like "call me" etc. Gave us a glimpse of what their homes looked like.

Chat Girl TV occasionally show adverts featuring some of the girls at home, the most well known being Louise. Blink and you miss them though, they're only on for brief periods in between girl's break times and other promotional adverts.

23-01-2011 22:54
Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

I posted a cap of Jasmine De Launey on Girl@Home a while back, though there wasn't enough footage to make a video (only a few seconds at the end of a clip of Holly McGuire on The Pad...

[Image: th_23069_Jasmine_123_189lo.JPG]

Image hosting provided by http://imagevenue.com/
23-01-2011 23:57
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(23-01-2011 23:57 )Forum Style Wrote:  I posted a cap of Jasmine De Launey on Girl@Home a while back...

Yeah, that's the boring-as-hell Mediterranean one I mentioned.
24-01-2011 00:52
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

yeah it was bangbabes that had this show and where i first saw denni

Piper Niven Superfan
24-01-2011 00:52
Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

(24-01-2011 00:52 )StanTheMan Wrote:  Yeah, that's the boring-as-hell Mediterranean one I mentioned.

Under the limitations of that show, I can't disagree with you. Though she was filthy when she appeared on Babestation/LiveXXX as Jessica. One of the better toe-suckers I've seen on the channels.
24-01-2011 01:02
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

You'd think that without producers and technical staff telling the girls what to do etc there'd be more freedom. To a point, there was as it was in the comfort of their homes. But as Forum Style rightly said there are limitations to this type of show - webcam limitation, restrictions on time etc due to the show only being on for short periods, and so on.

I thought it was quite a decent little filler in between the main shows, and there were some girls who were more into it than others. Smile

It'd be good if something like this could be on regularly, but of course you have to find girls who are happy to allow viewing access of their homes to complete strangers. Smile

24-01-2011 01:17
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(24-01-2011 01:17 )Regenerated Wrote:  I thought it was quite a decent little filler in between the main shows, and there were some girls who were more into it than others. Smile

It'd be good if something like this could be on regularly, but of course you have to find girls who are happy to allow viewing access of their homes to complete strangers. Smile

I used to love it when Deni was on as she liked to flash her knickers lots and play with her nipple by slipping a finger or thumb under her bra.

I agree that someone should do it again, but they'd need to improve the image quality. It was so bad that if the girl so much as moved the picture would disintgrate into a thousand jumbled pixels. Half the time those shows looked liked an incomplete jigsaw puzzle.
(This post was last modified: 24-01-2011 02:09 by StanTheMan.)
24-01-2011 02:09
Thread Closed