Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Adele Parker

malicious fan Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Adele parker
(26-01-2011 00:10 )Foxy 911 Wrote:  She's a sexy little cutie is our Adele and it's good to see everyone wishing her well, I know she appreciates it Smile xxxx

course we are wishing her well foxy cos shes an original red lighter babe, just like you.

have your own opinion, lead dont follow.
26-01-2011 00:40
Find all posts by this user
BBWHoney Offline
BBW Honey Returns!

Hey Adele!

Just seen you have come over to Sport as well, good luck with your first shift hope you like it!

Will be great to see you and catch up soon Smile

Lots of love,

Honey xx
26-01-2011 01:32
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Dani Amour Offline
Senior Poster

I think im in love with this beautiful girl, after spending the night working along side her, she is not only very beautiful and sexy but she is a wonderful nice, funny, kind and loving girl. I hope to be lucky enough to work with her again very soon. i would have had a really bad night if it was not for you adele lol you no why he he he.

She is in my top 3 best girls to work with now.

kisses princess

Dani

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Follow me on twitter @daniamour
Face book: dani amour
26-01-2011 07:42
Foxy Offline
Account closed

Hi Dani

Yes, you're really lucky to be working with Adele - beautiful inside and out. Good luck for your future shows girls

Foxy xxxxx
26-01-2011 09:53
lindor Offline
Beaver & Buttcheeks Fan

(26-01-2011 07:42 )Dani Amour Wrote:  I think im in love with this beautiful girl, after spending the night working along side her, she is not only very beautiful and sexy but she is a wonderful nice, funny, kind and loving girl. I hope to be lucky enough to work with her again very soon. i would have had a really bad night if it was not for you adele lol you no why he he he.

She is in my top 3 best girls to work with now.

kisses princess

Dani

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for looking after the little cutie Adele last night DaniHeart!

I thought you both interacted and got on brilliantly for a first night, like two people who feel like they've known one another for ages! What a treat of a 2-4-1 that was - the best Little & Large show I've ever seen on televisionTongue!

I'm sure many will agree that it's great to see Adele back on our screens - a truly lovely down-to-earth girl who no-one has a bad word to say against - you only have to see the high praise that that other fantastic forumista Foxy has to say about her! Good luck Adele, and hey Dani, you're not alone in hoping that you get to work with Adele againWink!
26-01-2011 20:12
rover Offline

Just as a matter of interest how tall is Adele anyone know?

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
26-01-2011 20:49
David N/S Offline
Junior Poster

(26-01-2011 20:49 )rover Wrote:  Just as a matter of interest how tall is Adele anyone know?

I think she is 4'7 and the best things definitely do come in small packages! She is soooo gorgeous, pretty, hot, sexy, where do I stop?
27-01-2011 08:32
adeleparker Offline
Junior Poster

(27-01-2011 08:32 )David N/S Wrote:  
(26-01-2011 20:49 )rover Wrote:  Just as a matter of interest how tall is Adele anyone know?

I think she is 4'7 and the best things definitely do come in small packages! She is soooo gorgeous, pretty, hot, sexy, where do I stop?

Thanks so much guys I had a great time at sport . It was so great working with dani what a brilliant girl so easy to get in with she's such a gorgeous friendly person thankyou dani for making my night go so easy I hope I get to work with u soon xxx hoping to see my friend honey too at sport what a laugh we had working together in past hehe xxx

As for my wonderful friend foxy thankyou so much chick for your support your a true friend love ya chick xxxx
Speak soon xxxxx
27-01-2011 13:32
Mellie D Offline
Master Poster

Hi sweetie

You've been very much missed. I still have that presie for you in my car :-(

Hugs
xx

I used to be schizophrenic, but now we're OK

http://twitter.com/#!/MellieMDY
http://www.mellie-d.com
31-01-2011 15:26
morethenahandful Offline
Posting Machine

4'7 god i'm almost 2 foot taller then her!!!!!!

More than a handful is a BONUS!

Loving Boots since '82
31-01-2011 17:09
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66