Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Thank You Rover!

lindor Offline
Beaver & Buttcheeks Fan

Thank You Rover!
Over the past three evenings, Rover has painstakingly and VERY patiently navigated me through all the necessary steps to teach me to post captured images on this thread.

Myself being pretty damn computer illiterate in comparison with many whizzes on this forum, believe me, that was no easy task and no doubt ate well into Rover's viewing time, for which I am extremely grateful and even more apologetic!

So I just thought that ROVER deserved to receive a more public and very well deserved thank you so that others can see what a top bloke, poster, capper and forum member he is!

Cheers mate!
(This post was last modified: 30-01-2011 21:55 by lindor.)
30-01-2011 21:47
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rover Offline

RE: Thank You Rover!
(30-01-2011 21:47 )lindor Wrote:  Over the past three evenings, Rover has painstakingly and VERY patiently navigated me through all the necessary steps to teach me to post captured images on this thread.

Myself being pretty damn computer illiterate in comparison with many whizzes on this forum, believe me, that was no easy task and no doubt ate well into Rover's viewing time, for which I am extremely grateful and even more apologetic!

So I just throught that ROVER deserved to receive a more public and very well deserved thank you so that others can see what a top bloke, poster, capper and forum member he is!

Cheers mate!
BlushBlushBlush

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
30-01-2011 21:49
Chimpy Offline
Damn Dirty Ape!

RE: Thank You Rover!
Get a room! Wink

And now he's home... and we're laughing...like we always did...
30-01-2011 22:04

Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS