Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Corinne Harrison - Chat, Caps & Vids

Chilly Away
Posting Machine

RE: Corinne Harrison - Chat, Caps & Vids
Her boobs look the same as before, well, they certainly don't seem to be any bigger. bladewave Oh, love the front wedgie thing she does. Cool
(This post was last modified: 02-02-2011 05:45 by Chilly.)
02-02-2011 03:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

Corinne looked great last night, + the Pumpkin Films set was a big improvement after the bed in a pink box set she's been used to recently, Corinne wearing almost trademark sexy black outfits.Heart

Her boobs as we expected were kept mostly wrapped up, with an occasional flash, Corinne told me it will be another week before the stitches have dissolved.

Corinne must be quite cream crackered by now, left London 2:30pm yesterday & must still be steaming home along the M4 as I type this; think she's back in Bristol on Friday for 3 consecutive night shifts, lodging between stints.

02-02-2011 08:09
Charlemagne Offline

I was dissapointed....
Expected to see more flesh.

She'd have been better working a dayshow
02-02-2011 08:35
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

i wasnt because corrine already said she wouldnt be going topless (not intentionally anyway). i thought corrine did a good show and when she's back she'll be better.

Piper Niven Superfan
02-02-2011 10:11
Charlemagne Offline

(02-02-2011 10:11 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  i wasnt because corrine already said she wouldnt be going topless (not intentionally anyway). i thought corrine did a good show and when she's back she'll be better.

So what was the point in putting her on at nights...
She was in competition with Danica.... Red Light 0 - Elite 1
02-02-2011 10:20
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

probably to see if corrine would like it at rlc

Piper Niven Superfan
02-02-2011 10:26
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

(02-02-2011 10:20 )Charlemagne Wrote:  
(02-02-2011 10:11 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  i wasnt because corrine already said she wouldnt be going topless (not intentionally anyway). i thought corrine did a good show and when she's back she'll be better.

So what was the point in putting her on at nights...
She was in competition with Danica.... Red Light 0 - Elite 1

Bit of a pointless comparison really..

1) Corinne did pre-warn viewers the boobs wouldnt be fully unleashed so in fact from the amount of flashes the show exceeded all expectations in that respect, (Ive seen Danica show much less in a night show before without having recently undergone surgery)

2) If you're really keeping score between Corinne and Danica performance wise lets go back a bit and i'll think you'll find Corinne is streets ahead...Dont get me wrong i like Danica a lot but performance wise and consistency wise she isnt in Corinne's league..

but like i said a pointless comparison and i really enjoyed the show!
02-02-2011 13:06
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I thought Corinne had a good show , she adopted plenty of bum to camera and good open leg positions , i also like the front wedgie thing she does , i think Corinne was one of the better performers of the babe channels last night and better than some so called big name performers from other channels , the more shows she does on RLC the better she will get .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 02-02-2011 13:48 by mr mystery.)
02-02-2011 13:33
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

^^^^well said astonv1.....I started this thread with all the info relating to Corinne's debut at Red Light......
......remember that this was essential surgery & that she is still suffering some pain & discomfort + the grief of Babeworld going tits up & having to find another job, you need to admire & encourage, not criticise her....Heart

....this is an extract from her PM to me on Monday>>>>>

my first shift is tomorra night i cant get my boobs out tho as they are still very poorly and stitches dont come out 4 another week as they were disolvable hope thats gonna be ok and people can bare with me

02-02-2011 13:56
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Any comparison to Danica's shows isn't really fair, as Danica has always been massively overhyped on here (there, I said it). Big Grin Does Corinne only have one or two outfits? Or is it just the fact that every outfit she has only comes in one colour? Wink
02-02-2011 14:21

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL