Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Corinne Harrison - Chat, Caps & Vids

bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

RE: Corinne Harrison - Chat, Caps & Vids
I watched Corinne for a while last night,i thought she was one of the best girls on the channels last night,I agree with Chilly about outfits though,i cant remember seeing Corinne in anything but black.

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
02-02-2011 14:47
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Charlemagne Offline

You fanboys get me Rolleyes
Yes it was wrong of me to compare Corinne to Danica

I like Corrine and I would also love her to suceed.
The point that I'm making is that Corinne will be judged by Red Light on the number of calls that she receives. Hopefully her staying under wraps will not have affected her caller numbers. There was tough competion last night and it may have been more prudent for her to launch when she's fully recovered.
02-02-2011 16:45
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

Update on Corinne is I don't know, she sent PM less than an hour ago then logged out; only commented on phone line issues when I spoke to her on Tuesday, which I've already mentioned to Cathy Barry + the fact that she was exhausted with the travelling.

Surprisingly no posts on the forum while she was logged in, although I'd told Corinne there was a new thread (s) for her, so hoping she has recovered & will be on the show tonight; Donna Duke has just done 3 consecutive night shows, lodging between shows, Corinne is doing the same & I think starts tonight.HeartHeart

04-02-2011 20:21
Jusin Sayne Offline
Senior Poster

(02-02-2011 14:47 )bombshell Wrote:  I watched Corinne for a while last night,i thought she was one of the best girls on the channels last night,I agree with Chilly about outfits though,i cant remember seeing Corinne in anything but black.

Agreed. But let's admit that she does black very very well!

Top 5 daytime babes: Cara Brett, Kaitlyn Laken, Cara Steel, Tiffany Tate-Taylor, Leah Francis
Top 5 nighttime babes: Kelly Bell, Fernanda Ferrari, Linsey Dawn McKenzie, Jennifer Jade, Cathy Barry
04-02-2011 20:30
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

Corinne is not on tonight, but had told me previously she was working this weeknd on 3 consecutive shifts as some of the other London girls are doing; recieved PM from Corinne a few minutes ago which still didn't clarify so have asked to find out which nights she is working.Heart

EDIT.......have recieved reply to PM, Sunday/Monday/Tuesday WERE the nights, but it's not going to happen, Corinne has decided the travelling is too much of an ordeal, so will debut on Club Bob tomorrow night.

(This post was last modified: 05-02-2011 01:10 by RRROGER.)
04-02-2011 23:51
corinne harrison Offline
Senior Poster

ahhhhh this is a message to all u boys
just wana say thank u so much for all the lovley comments and support
espec off roger and aston
i was in a little discomfort and they put me on nights to see how i liked it
my obsession with black outfits is a nightmare i know i cant seem to stop loving black laugh if u saw me in the day walking about town ull spot me all in black too
ur all so lovley and thank u
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHeart
05-02-2011 01:43

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL