Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.17 Average

How about a Babe Channels Forum "Hall of Fame"?

mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

RE: How about a Babe Channels Forum "Hall of Fame"?
(19-07-2012 14:52 )Charlemagne Wrote:  So did this idea get kicked into touch?

I'd like to think that as a forum we should acknowledge some of our top babes when they retire.

I started this thread when Karina Currie "retired", only for her to reappear on XXXP a few months later. Jemma Jey would have been another possible as would Sophia Knight and Flo but they too all reappeared (not that I'm sad that they're back, of course!), so any award would have to be based on something other than the expectation that they have retired once and for all.

I still think it's a good idea in principle but the main obstacle, as others have pointed out, is how to avoid it becoming a popularity contest and another reason for a moan-fest.

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

19-07-2012 15:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

(04-02-2011 10:34 )Paul71 Wrote:  If they decide to have a Hall of Fame, here are some suggestions for the rules to be entered in the Hall of Fame.

1. Must be retired from the being a Babe show model. The Model cannot be entered into the Hall of Fame, until a year after they have retied. (This will stop Models coming out of Retirement and see how well remembered they were.)

2. Must be on a main Babe show (eg Babestation, Elite and I would say Bang Babes as well)for 5 years.

3. If they have not been on a main channel for 5 years, must of been apart of a significant event, (eg first fully nude model or Lollipop-gate).

Please remember, these are only suggestions. Smile

We have end of year awards so its not a bad idea at all. The rules as suggested here are a good start in my opinion. Not sure about the retirement thing. Dani O Neal would trip off most tongues as almost the ultimate Hall of Famer whether she retired or not.

I think the Hall of Fame induction should occur at the end of the year along with the rest of awards and maybe a poll held to nominate three candidates. The most popular would become inducted in to the Hall of Fame. It could be tagged on to one of the end of year awards so that it becomes easy to deal with.

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
19-07-2012 19:46
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

It's quite a good idea in my opinion. Yes a lot of babes reappear, be it sporadically or more frequently after seemingly retiring (Victoria Roberts springs to mind, she was gone for years), but they can still be inducted into the hall of fame whether they're still working or not. Dani O'Neal is still around but there's no doubting she should be the first Hall of Fame inductee.

The only problem is the endless arguments it will cause as there are always those who blindly follow certain babes and would argue something like 'Dionne Daniels should be a hall of famer before Dionne Mendez, she's so hot!!!' without taking into account the kind of criteria that would qualify someone for hall of fame induction.
(This post was last modified: 19-07-2012 20:07 by Scotsman.)
19-07-2012 20:05
dan g 27 Offline
Hairy Fucker

(19-07-2012 20:05 )Scotsman Wrote:  It's quite a good idea in my opinion. Yes a lot of babes reappear, be it sporadically or more frequently after seemingly retiring (Victoria Roberts springs to mind, she was gone for years), but they can still be inducted into the hall of fame whether they're still working or not. Dani O'Neal is still around but there's no doubting she should be the first Hall of Fame inductee.

The only problem is the endless arguments it will cause as there are always those who blindly follow certain babes and would argue something like 'Dionne Daniels should be a hall of famer before Dionne Mendez, she's so hot!!!' without taking into account the kind of criteria that would qualify someone for hall of fame induction.
So what criteria would allow a babe or babes to be included in the hall of fame if it happens?
(This post was last modified: 20-07-2012 21:28 by dan g 27.)
20-07-2012 21:20
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

Popularity, longevity, character...it's a hard thing to quantify but that would be a good start.
20-07-2012 23:20
hotfuzz Away
Banned

lets get the hall of fame up and running
01-05-2014 07:28
hotfuzz Away
Banned

who agree with me that lolly should be the first babe to be induct in the hall of fame
01-05-2014 07:36
Charlemagne Offline

We are back to the original question: What qualifies a babe to be a 'Hall of Famer'?

You can't just pick your favourite.. Rolleyes
01-05-2014 07:40
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

As long as all my faves go in first Wink laugh.

01-05-2014 12:07
feetlover1 Offline
Master Poster

(01-05-2014 07:40 )Charlemagne Wrote:  We are back to the original question: What qualifies a babe to be a 'Hall of Famer'?

You can't just pick your favourite.. Rolleyes

commitment and length of time on the babeshows, and there on screen personality basically meaning any babe that doesn't turn up with a face like a slapped arse
01-05-2014 12:28