cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 2.81 Average

Cleo

Turbochant Offline
Apprentice Poster

Cleo
I havent seen the gorgeous Cleo on our screeens in quite sometime now. She used to be on with Cherry if i remember correctly. Anyone have any info if shes coming back on tv or has quit the business?

Cheers.
19-09-2008 22:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sylar Offline
Seemed a good name choice in '04

RE: Cleo
Always got the impression that neither of them really enjoyed doing it. Remember them coming back briefly but I can't see them doing so again. Fingers crossed though because Cleo was hot!
20-09-2008 11:48
EUH 28 Offline
Posting Machine

I wouldnt say she didnt enjoy it. Every time I saw her she always had a cheeky smile on her face & a glint in her eye. In fact, she always seemed to be one of the ladies who was alot more into 'it' than the rest. Shame she was another who secumbed to the surgeons knife (even tho they were 'nice work')
20-09-2008 18:25
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

DT17 Wrote:I wouldnt say she didnt enjoy it. Every time I saw her she always had a cheeky smile on her face & a glint in her eye. In fact, she always seemed to be one of the ladies who was alot more into 'it' than the rest. Shame she was another who secumbed to the surgeons knife (even tho they were 'nice work')

Have to agree mate, Cleo looked great with the small natural boobs, still sexy as hell but she lost the magic she used to have when she got them done
20-09-2008 21:06
TheDude Offline
Senior Poster

I disagree, I found Cleo much more attractive with the big guns. She was definitely a naughty one.
22-09-2008 00:22
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

I said this on another post but I was told that 4 girls left BB earlier this year because they were pregnant.Victoria & asia were two of them,could Cleo be the 3rd?
22-09-2008 09:49

gemma hiles