Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Bsdaytime.tv Updates

BristolRovers Offline
Just another poster

Bsdaytime.tv Updates
For the past week there hasn't been any updates on the Babestation Daytime website, even though the TV show is showing that the website is being updated with new content daily. (I thought Ofcom are stamping this out?)

I know Ofcom do not have any control on the internet, but they have control of mis-advertisement on British Television, quite frankly it isn't on. (Ofcom in the past has come down quite hard on this)

With the newly released websites from the babes of Babestation Daytime you would think that they would have some new content available to update for their website, unless the websites are just re-hashed content.

Not to mention what they are doing on Party People. Advertising again that that site is updated daily even though the last update was over two months ago, again false advertising.

This is not acceptable, and I think if we get enough complaints sent to Ofcom they will have to investigate and hopefully get Cellcast to stop doing what they are doing. You can complain about what they are doing here.

Feel free to use this in your complaint:

Babestation Daytime Wrote:15th January 2009:

For the past week, Babestation Daytime (Sky Channel 906) have been advertising that their site is updated daily on their Daytime TV show. There hasn't been an update for the past week but they are still continuing to advertise that their is new content daily on TV. The site itself is a pay site which members pay over £20 per month to see and for Babestation to continue advertising that it is being updated with content daily is unacceptable.

I know you can not do anything about the updates it self, but this is being advertised on British Television, It is being advertised all the time during the day on the channel and it is not being honoured.

This is false advertisement.

Party People Wrote:15th January 2009:

For the past couple of months Party People (Sky Channel 909) have been advertising that their site is updated daily on their daytime TV show. There hasn't been an update for the last couple of months but they are still continuing to advertise that their is new content daily on TV. The site itself is a pay site which members pay over £20 per month to see and for Party People to continue advertising that it is being updated with content daily is unacceptable.

I know you can not do anything about the updates it self, but this is being advertised on British Television, It is being advertised all the time during the day on the channel and it is not being honoured.

This is false advertisement.

If you do complain make sure you un-tick the bottom two boxes to make sure Ofcom do not pass your details onto third parties and to Cellcast themselves.

I know this thread will cause a fair bit of controversy and more than likely have some hate towards me, but I am not here to do that, that isn't what I wrote this for. I wrote this because I am fed up of Cellcast taking us like mugs.

I am sorry for the above but as you can see I am not a happy bunny and I do hope that some people are with me on this. I do not usually use Ofcom but Cellcast are treating us like fools, it is not on.

If you guys do give them a letter, you have my up most respect. Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 15-01-2009 15:15 by BristolRovers.)
15-01-2009 14:55
Find all posts by this user
Sylar Offline
Seemed a good name choice in '04

RE: Bsdaytime.tv Updates
Absolutely spot on, totally agree with everything you wrote.

I wish Lori & Lynsey well with their 'spin-off' sites but I simply just don't trust Cellcast enough to sign up to either of them.

Count me in mate, I'll fill the form out now.
15-01-2009 15:11
$h!ny h3lm3t Offline
* annaholic *

Thanks BR I'll certainly be filling out this form.
There's simply no place for false advertising.

If your dying day is near, spend it with a can of beer.
When the angels start to call, make sure you`ve drunk it all.
15-01-2009 15:14
rjack11 Offline
Senior Poster

I won't be filling out the form, but I get the recentment.
15-01-2009 16:19
mega79 Offline
Alpha Male

I was thinking this while watching partypeople this morning and seeing the flashing advert in the corner of the screen.

I'm also tired of seeing lynsey and lori updates, where are the other girls.

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
Michael Jordan
15-01-2009 19:46
BristolRovers Offline
Just another poster

mega79 Wrote:I was thinking this while watching partypeople this morning and seeing the flashing advert in the corner of the screen.

I'm also tired of seeing lynsey and lori updates, where are the other girls.

Exactly, since the beginning of December all we have been getting is Lori and Lynsey updates. As much as I like them both it is always nice to have abit of variety.

---------------------------------------

I take it that no-one else agrees then? Hopefully four complaints are better than none. Smile
(This post was last modified: 17-01-2009 15:57 by BristolRovers.)
17-01-2009 15:57
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV