Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average

PO Box Address and Valentines

The Chat Girls Offline
ChatGirl TV

PO Box Address and Valentines
Hi All,

With Valentines coming up the girls have asked/forced me at gunpoint to put our PO Box address up so you guys can send them a prezzie if you like.

BCM Chat Girl TV
London
WC1N 3XX

Cheers,
CGTV

--------------------------------

Chat Girl TV SKY Channel 901

04-02-2011 15:33
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lindor Offline
Beaver & Buttcheeks Fan

RE: PO Box Address and Valentines
I BET they have!

What an absolute bunch of shameless, manipulative conniving people they must be if they really did as you say they did!

But hey, they're professionals and they know that there'll be enough fans out there who really will buy into this and get them something...Sad

Let's just hope that no-one is gullible enough to send these well-paid girls something really expensive in the deluded hope of actually getting something back in return...Sad

Honestly...what next? Begging letters? Puppy dogs by their sides as they sit outside the Chat Girls studio with blanket and begging bowl?
(This post was last modified: 04-02-2011 18:22 by lindor.)
04-02-2011 15:47
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

Most of the channels have PO Box addresses for fan mail, I think "The Chat Girls" are just posting a humorous reminder for anyone who does want to send something.

I imagine some fans will want to send cards, flowers or chocolates. At least they haven't put up a wishlist Wink

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
04-02-2011 19:34
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(04-02-2011 15:47 )lindor Wrote:  I BET they have!

What an absolute bunch of shameless, manipulative conniving people they must be if they really did as you say they did!

But hey, they're professionals and they know that there'll be enough fans out there who really will buy into this and get them something...Sad

Let's just hope that no-one is gullible enough to send these well-paid girls something really expensive in the deluded hope of actually getting something back in return...Sad

Honestly...what next? Begging letters? Puppy dogs by their sides as they sit outside the Chat Girls studio with blanket and begging bowl?

Here here! Unbelievable!
(This post was last modified: 04-02-2011 19:45 by StanTheMan.)
04-02-2011 19:44
The Chat Girls Offline
ChatGirl TV

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa!!! This is just a bit of fun! We get a lot of callers/texters asking for our address so I thought I'd put it up here to make it easier for the guys that want to send stuff in.

You can get your favourite model a 2 pound ankle bracelet or something and she'll wear it on set and give you a shoutout. Money well spent in my book..It's not like there expecting diamond rings or anything! Although, feel free to send diamond rings Tongue

--------------------------------

Chat Girl TV SKY Channel 901

(This post was last modified: 04-02-2011 20:40 by The Chat Girls.)
04-02-2011 20:38
lindor Offline
Beaver & Buttcheeks Fan

Ok, sorry!Blush I do apologise and accept it in the fun spirit in which it was meant.

It's just that there's a thread elsewhere on this site which chronicles some pretty low forms of behaviour by some of the girls across the channels and beyond, who seem to take advantage of fans who may feel that they can genuinely get closer to a girl by bestowing expensive gifts upon her. I just feel that is morally wrong and should not be encouraged.

However, I'll accept the argument that it is meant in a light-hearted manner and also that for the price of a pound a fan may get a shout-out, which let's face it, is not bad value for money is it!Smile

Sorry for over-reacting, and best of luck to Chat Girls TV and all the girls on boardHeart
04-02-2011 22:32
malicious fan Offline
Posting Machine

(04-02-2011 15:33 )The Chat Girls Wrote:  Hi All,

With Valentines coming up the girls have asked/forced me at gunpoint to put our PO Box address up so you guys can send them a prezzie if you like.

hey! you get rid of tonilou and mel for apparently having small tits and now if we wana send a prezzie to ur girls we can do! i will tell u wot, u send me my money back for what i spent speaking to mel on chatgirl msn when it was'nt even her and i will send you my postal address ok! fucks sake!!!

Moderator Notice: Further posts made in this thread regarding Toni & Mel have been moved to their thread, here.

have your own opinion, lead dont follow.
04-02-2011 23:06
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(04-02-2011 22:32 )lindor Wrote:  Ok, sorry!Blush I do apologise and accept it in the fun spirit in which it was meant.

I don't.
04-02-2011 23:41
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(04-02-2011 20:38 )The Chat Girls Wrote:  Whoa, Whoa, Whoa!!! This is just a bit of fun!

Really? I suppose that's why you've had the following message up on your screen al day:

Quote:"Valentines coming up. Send the girls a gift to:....."

You don't even say please!

I wonder how many disillusioned sadsacks will read this and send something in, believeing their 'girlfriend' will immedialtey fall in love with them.
06-02-2011 16:47
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

(06-02-2011 16:47 )StanTheMan Wrote:  
(04-02-2011 20:38 )The Chat Girls Wrote:  Whoa, Whoa, Whoa!!! This is just a bit of fun!

Really? I suppose that's why you've had the following message up on your screen al day:

Quote:"Valentines coming up. Send the girls a gift to:....."

You don't even say please!

I wonder how many disillusioned sadsacks will read this and send something in, believeing their 'girlfriend' will immedialtey fall in love with them.

Just do it Stan, you know you want to, i'm sure no one will judge you(too harshly)..Big Grin

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
06-02-2011 18:27

Click here to watch Babestation TV