babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Carmen has some suprises planned 4 february!

scoopz Offline
Master Poster

RE: Carmen has some suprises planned 4 february!
cherryryder Wrote:
Carmen Terrell Wrote:wellll boys.. i am on freeview 2nite at 5.30am and i will be letting some more slip about the subject then..xx but yes some of you are definately on the right track as to wots lined up in store for me! and let me tell you... i cant bloody wait for it! xxxxx

congratulations hun, I'm sure you will get loads of members on you're site..you are wise in generating interest early on..Wink

Agreed
Beauty & BrainsSmile

I don't know what's better, gettin laid or gettin paid
I just know when I'm gettin one, the other's gettin away!
15-01-2009 20:41
Find all posts by this user
Rod Crupe Offline
Senior Poster

cherryryder Wrote:
Carmen Terrell Wrote:wellll boys.. i am on freeview 2nite at 5.30am and i will be letting some more slip about the subject then..xx but yes some of you are definately on the right track as to wots lined up in store for me! and let me tell you... i cant bloody wait for it! xxxxx

congratulations hun, I'm sure you will get loads of members on you're site..you are wise in generating interest early on..Wink

Most of the girls on BSD and PP are going to be getting their own personal websites, but I am pretty sure that is not what Carmen is hinting at...
15-01-2009 20:54
camilla Offline
Senior Poster

rumbletum Wrote:Well, she's either going to be on during the night shows or she is going to be the latest (and let's face it, there have been a few) to have a rip-off web-site especially for us! (yeah right, of course it's for us, it's not so cellcast can fleece people for even more money for ((let's be honest here)) very limited content now is it?).

Well there's my rant of the day lol let's see how that goes down Big Grin

No one of course is asking you to sign up to the site or even look at it.....so rant away ! We're given the opportunity to have our own site.....WHAT shall we all say no !!!!! There are lots of members of the site who are very happy and are true fans of the girls and don't sit around slagging them off. I think the sites are good but yes could be improved, that is for us and for cellcast to work on. Thanks for your opinion anyway.

And i can't wait to see what carmen will be up to, she's one of my fav ladies and she knows it. I hope to be working with her alot more in the future xxxx
15-01-2009 21:01
G@Z! Offline
Banned

does this mean there one from you on its way camilla? Smile
15-01-2009 21:03
camilla Offline
Senior Poster

gazwim Wrote:does this mean there one from you on its way camilla? Smile

Don't wanna really start something new on this thread but yes, hopefully planned at the end of this month and i hope Carmen might agree to do a shoot with me for it Wink xxx
15-01-2009 21:06
G@Z! Offline
Banned

i'm sure carmen will ok hoping Cool
hope the website goes well for you camilla Smile
(This post was last modified: 15-01-2009 21:18 by G@Z!.)
15-01-2009 21:10
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

camilla Wrote:
gazwim Wrote:does this mean there one from you on its way camilla? Smile

Don't wanna really start something new on this thread but yes, hopefully planned at the end of this month and i hope Carmen might agree to do a shoot with me for it Wink xxx

Well i hope that carmen agrees to shoot with you too camilla Smile.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
15-01-2009 21:25
mozza Offline
Master Poster

camilla Wrote:Don't wanna really start something new on this thread but yes, hopefully planned at the end of this month and i hope Carmen might agree to do a shoot with me for it Wink xxx
that'd be great, it might send the internet into meltdown thoBig Grin
15-01-2009 21:32
mega79 Offline
Alpha Male

camilla Wrote:
rumbletum Wrote:Well, she's either going to be on during the night shows or she is going to be the latest (and let's face it, there have been a few) to have a rip-off web-site especially for us! (yeah right, of course it's for us, it's not so cellcast can fleece people for even more money for ((let's be honest here)) very limited content now is it?).

Well there's my rant of the day lol let's see how that goes down Big Grin
There are lots of members of the site who are very happy and are true fans of the girls and don't sit around slagging them off.

Its nothing to do with the girls, its the fact that for £20 the sites are very poorly run.

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
Michael Jordan
15-01-2009 21:35
cherryryder Offline
Gone

mega79 Wrote:Its nothing to do with the girls, its the fact that for £20 the sites are very poorly run.

true..at the end of the day no babe in their right mind would refuse their employers (Cellcast in most cases) creating a website for them, it's great for their careers as it gives them more prestige..

at the end of the day if theres people interested in the babes and are willing to pay the bucks, Cellcast will make the most of it..it makes good business sense..
15-01-2009 21:39
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV