babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Carmen has some suprises planned 4 february!

camilla Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Carmen has some suprises planned 4 february!
Its nothing to do with the girls, its the fact that for £20 the sites are very poorly run.
[/quote]

I must admit some sites are run better than others, and i hope when i get mine up and running i shall do my best to get it to how i want it and write and reply daily as i do on here. (when i'm not busy sleeping, sorting out the dogs, in the middle of moving house and working too !!!)

I'm not gonna comment for the other girls as it's up to them to put what they want on their sites but i think £20 isn't alot as some fans pay that a week in messges and downloading pics and vids anyway ! It's up to you if you choose to sign up, as i said Cellcast isn't holding a gun to your back and making you lol. There are alot more fans out there than you think that watch for examle ONLY Donna or ONLY Amanda EVERY time their on and appreciate the sites. They just might not be on here. As far as i'm aware so far and please correct me if i'm wrong but under 50% of the people on here actually phone in and most watch all the girls on all channels not just one single girl on one channel. So i wouldn't imagine the sites are right for them anyway as they tend to watch everyone and not always have a favourite !

Anyway thats my say lol, hello to everyone as always, big hugs x
(This post was last modified: 15-01-2009 22:51 by camilla.)
15-01-2009 22:50
Find all posts by this user
G@Z! Offline
Banned

well said camilla you are probably correct on most of what you wrote or 100% you need someone to send in about 13 text message to make the 20 pounds for the website or 7 picture/video messages at £3 sorry camilla doing the maths to make a point and 13 minutes on the phone at £1.50 if my maths is correct going on party girls prices Smile
(This post was last modified: 15-01-2009 23:01 by G@Z!.)
15-01-2009 22:57
camilla Offline
Senior Poster

gazwim Wrote:well said camilla you are probably correct on most of what you wrote or 100% you need someone to send in about 13 text message to make the 20 pounds for the website or 7 picture/video messages at £3 sorry camilla doing the maths to make a point and 13 minutes on the phone at £1.50 if my maths is correct going on party girls prices Smile

Exactly ! and thanks for the maths lol.

Some guys txt in 20 times a nite ! and just want their name to be read out or i have some guys who have nearly every pic of me with blonde hair, red hair, brown hair in the shower, on a chair, naked etc and prob spend over £20 a week on pics so i think for that customer it's good value. I'll be blogging everyday or at least when i can and making sure my pics are uploaded. I've done so many shoots recently for my site and made sure alot of the pics didn't go out for mobile pics so they haven't been seen before. I enjoy chatting on here so it'll be an added bonus to have my own site x
15-01-2009 23:05
G@Z! Offline
Banned

at least you will kept busy camilla
your welcome i think i'm quite accurate in my maths lol Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 15-01-2009 23:27 by G@Z!.)
15-01-2009 23:12
Carmen Terrell Offline
CARMEN ELITE TV

well i can certainly say that i would totaly love to do a shoot with you CAMILLA! Smile
that will certainly be loads of fun! xxxx... and i can also defo say that i hope to get 2 work with you someday soon also! and all will be revealed in february...eheheh.. plus... very very big plans 4 my website...which will have tons of my personal footage i have been busy making home videos of! sooo... i guess ive nearly given half of it away already.... but.... guess im just 2 excited about all my plans! hahaha...
lots of love and kisses...

CARMEN - LADY LATINA x
15-01-2009 23:26
G@Z! Offline
Banned

thank you carmen that could be a great photoshoot Smile
15-01-2009 23:28
Dreamlander Offline

I think your site will be the exception as you are your own person.When you hear the name Camilla you don't think 'that's Camilla from this channel or that website' it's just Camilla.You have been on many of the channels and done photoshoots for all sorts of websites and always given 100% The only question is how explicit you will be as some of the photoshoots I have seen have been sensational! You don't need it but I will wish you luck anyway as yours is the only site I am really looking forward to!

Dreamlander

Sorry,forgot this is a Carmen thread!
(This post was last modified: 15-01-2009 23:41 by Dreamlander.)
15-01-2009 23:31
camilla Offline
Senior Poster

Dreamlander Wrote:I think your site will be the exception as you are your own person.When you hear the name Camilla you don't think 'that's Camilla from this channel or that website' it's just Camilla.You have been on many of the channels and done photoshoots for all sorts of websites and always given 100% The only question is how explicit you will be as some of the photoshoots I have seen have been sensational! You don't need it but I will wish you luck anyway as yours is the only site I am really looking forward to!

Dreamlander

Sorry,forgot this is a Carmen thread!

Yeah sorry Carmen lol, taking over. Just had to say my bit about the sites.
And hell yeah for a double trouble shoot !
Thank you for your support everyone. I will always put in 100% because i have such good support from you guys and others out there. My shoots will carry on up to Nude and i hope to do once a week a few hours of webcam, which might get a bit naughty as they do now on my specials. Who knows where it'll go, only i gage that by the response i get x
15-01-2009 23:57
G@Z! Offline
Banned

do whatever you want camilla i aint stopping you lol Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 16-01-2009 00:59 by G@Z!.)
16-01-2009 00:02
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

you better not mate lol.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
16-01-2009 00:43
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV