babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Carmen has some suprises planned 4 february!

Dreamlander Offline

RE: Carmen has some suprises planned 4 february!
camilla Wrote:
gazwim Wrote:well said camilla you are probably correct on most of what you wrote or 100% you need someone to send in about 13 text message to make the 20 pounds for the website or 7 picture/video messages at £3 sorry camilla doing the maths to make a point and 13 minutes on the phone at £1.50 if my maths is correct going on party girls prices Smile

Exactly ! and thanks for the maths lol.

Some guys txt in 20 times a nite ! and just want their name to be read out or i have some guys who have nearly every pic of me with blonde hair, red hair, brown hair in the shower, on a chair, naked etc and prob spend over £20 a week on pics so i think for that customer it's good value. I'll be blogging everyday or at least when i can and making sure my pics are uploaded. I've done so many shoots recently for my site and made sure alot of the pics didn't go out for mobile pics so they haven't been seen before. I enjoy chatting on here so it'll be an added bonus to have my own site x

camilla Wrote:
Dreamlander Wrote:I think your site will be the exception as you are your own person.When you hear the name Camilla you don't think 'that's Camilla from this channel or that website' it's just Camilla.You have been on many of the channels and done photoshoots for all sorts of websites and always given 100% The only question is how explicit you will be as some of the photoshoots I have seen have been sensational! You don't need it but I will wish you luck anyway as yours is the only site I am really looking forward to!

Dreamlander

Sorry,forgot this is a Carmen thread!

Yeah sorry Carmen lol, taking over. Just had to say my bit about the sites.
And hell yeah for a double trouble shoot !
Thank you for your support everyone. I will always put in 100% because i have such good support from you guys and others out there. My shoots will carry on up to Nude and i hope to do once a week a few hours of webcam, which might get a bit naughty as they do now on my specials. Who knows where it'll go, only i gage that by the response i get x

Now that sounds like a value for money website,can't wait! Cheers CJ !

Dreamlander
16-01-2009 11:33
Find all posts by this user
rumbletum Offline
Senior Poster

camilla Wrote:
rumbletum Wrote:Well, she's either going to be on during the night shows or she is going to be the latest (and let's face it, there have been a few) to have a rip-off web-site especially for us! (yeah right, of course it's for us, it's not so cellcast can fleece people for even more money for ((let's be honest here)) very limited content now is it?).

Well there's my rant of the day lol let's see how that goes down Big Grin

No one of course is asking you to sign up to the site or even look at it.....so rant away ! We're given the opportunity to have our own site.....WHAT shall we all say no !!!!! There are lots of members of the site who are very happy and are true fans of the girls and don't sit around slagging them off. I think the sites are good but yes could be improved, that is for us and for cellcast to work on. Thanks for your opinion anyway.

And i can't wait to see what carmen will be up to, she's one of my fav ladies and she knows it. I hope to be working with her alot more in the future xxxx

Ok, can I first say thanks Camilla for the frank reply. It's always good to have open and honest discourse on the internet, there is far too much censorship that goes on so this made for a refreshing change and you made some valid points in your later reply. There is one point I was not happy with however (and I'm almost sure that you didn't mean it to come across in such a way) and that was the intimation that I was slagging the girls off. I have never, and would never, disrespect anyone for the job they do or for the person they are. It's still a free world (despite what the governments are trying to do) and I applaud you all for your choices in life so long as you are happy with them. Also I could not realistically berate anyone on these channels because, let's face it, none of us truly know each other. We only allow people to see exactly what we want to them to see about us.

Again I thank you for your frankness and wish you (and all the other girls) all the very best in your future endeavours.

Daz x

Remember folks .... It's better to burn out than to fade away...
16-01-2009 12:55
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

Carmen Terrell Wrote:hey guys... its carmen here...xxx
i thought i would let some of you know that thigns are going to finally be hotting up for ME and YOU in early feb...im not going 2 say tooo much right now.. but for starters....some of you will be seeing me in a different light possibly if get my drift??
hmmm.....maby ill leave it for some of you too have a little go at guessing??!!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx CARMEN

cant be bothered reading all the as am in lazy mode so am hoping its one of 3.

1) your going night time
2) your getting a website
3) girl girl action's
16-01-2009 16:23
G@Z! Offline
Banned

number 2 mate Smile
16-01-2009 16:48
bowiefan3 Offline
The Thin White Duke

What ever Carmen is doing you Know its gonna be hot,she is one sexy LADY x.

In order to have an enemy, one must be somebody. One must be a force before he can be resisted by another force. A malicious enemy is better than a clumsy friend.
16-01-2009 17:15
Carmen Terrell Offline
CARMEN ELITE TV

well.. after this mornings show i did from 5.30am - 10am.. i couldnt hold it in any longer about my plans on the fone! im just tooo excited heehe...
and in answer 2 all three questions set out there...
yes i will be doing party girls adult show from 9pm - 5am in february, and will be getting my website with all the videos ive been busy making of all my personal footage of wot i get up2 behind closed doors and believe me... they are seriously hot and very very cheeky involving my brand new hot tub and alot of brazilian girls!!!! so i am reaaaaly looking forward to sharing it all with you! xxxxxxxxxxxxx
carmen Smile mwah

CARMEN - LADY LATINA x
16-01-2009 18:47
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

gazwim Wrote:number 2 mate Smile

i aint gonna join as cellcast cant do websites at all well could do a better job on my own. but good luck to the girl i say.
16-01-2009 18:47
Carmen Terrell Offline
CARMEN ELITE TV

ok.. well no1 is forcing you 2 join it wen it arives babe.. but i can defo say that it sont be up 2 cellcast what goes in2 my website... it is down to me... and i always put 110% in2 everything that i do.. and im gonna make sure that i make it absalutely worthwhile! but its not up just yet anyway so its all 2 come...(weather u wanna see my personal vids or not! heehe) xxxxxx

CARMEN - LADY LATINA x
16-01-2009 18:51
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

when you setting up this site then?

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
16-01-2009 18:57
G@Z! Offline
Banned

chill carmen chill mellow out Smile
don't let people get to you
16-01-2009 18:58
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV