Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Babe Channels Events

lindor Offline
Beaver & Buttcheeks Fan

Babe Channels Events
Here's an idea - feel free to cut me down if anyone knows if these events actually DO occur, but I've certainly not heard of any of the babe channels having Open Days or Fan Days where viewers or fans of the shows can go to their studios or nearby designated venues and meet the girls and people behind the channels.

Such events would serve as both profit-making and good publicity engines for the channels, fans could meet their favourite girls/ladies in the flesh and perhaps have the opportunity to purchase merchandise, get signed pic and have their photos taken with the girls etc; the ladies would be able to meet some of the people behind the voices they hear on the phones, and the channel/company would make a nice profit on the events.

How do others feel about this idea? Feel free to air your views/suggestions. And high-flyers at the various channels - please feel free to give your opinions! Maybe some of you will see the positive potential in this idea!

Foxy on Sportxxx - the REAL Cream of the Crop!
07-02-2011 20:47
Find all posts by this user
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

RE: Babe Channels Events
(07-02-2011 20:47 )lindor Wrote:  Here's an idea - feel free to cut me down if anyone knows if these events actually DO occur, but I've certainly not heard of any of the babe channels having Open Days or Fan Days where viewers or fans of the shows can go to their studios or nearby designated venues and meet the girls and people behind the channels.

Such events would serve as both profit-making and good publicity engines for the channels, fans could meet their favourite girls/ladies in the flesh and perhaps have the opportunity to purchase merchandise, get signed pic and have their photos taken with the girls etc; the ladies would be able to meet some of the people behind the voices they hear on the phones, and the channel/company would make a nice profit on the events.

How do others feel about this idea? Feel free to air your views/suggestions. And high-flyers at the various channels - please feel free to give your opinions! Maybe some of you will see the positive potential in this idea!

Great idea but Rammy would end up with a restraining order if you did that

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
16-02-2011 18:19
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

RE: Babe Channels Open Days - Visiting The Babe Show Studios
Not sure about studio tours as most of them just seem to be a room with a bed or two in it (and a loud stereo in too many cases laugh). A "Meet & Greet" style event would be interesting though.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
16-02-2011 19:44
rocksaviour Offline
Red Light Fan

Sounds a good idea, the tour of the studio could be a bit dull at times but the meet 'n' greet part sounds great for both sides. Say for the girls if they see a caller out and about in a nightclub or in the shops it could be a bit awkward for them if they just want to get away from work etc.

Would be good to hear if one did happen though Smile

Top Day Babes currently: Mikaela Witt, Amy Lu, Paige Phillips, Keira Knight, Belle, Electra, Jasmine Jones, Tashie Jackson, Charlie C, Franki, Hannah P, Nina Leigh, Terrie Hawkes, Lucy Kemp and Angela

Top Night Babes currently: Paige Turnah, Daisy Dash, Yasmine James, Ella Jolie, Lucy Zara, Ava Blue, Jennifer Jade, Jenna Hoskins, Savannah Mai, Sophia Knight
16-02-2011 20:06
lindor Offline
Beaver & Buttcheeks Fan

The meet-and-greet would indeed be a great idea! I think that this would also help the babe channels achieve more brand loyalty as the term in the marketing industry is known. Keep the fans happy - keep the fans.

And as well as meeting some of their favourite girls and having their photos taken with them etc (fill in your own definitions for the word etclaugh), fans could meet up with other like-minded fans/forum members as well.

I don't know if this does go on or if anyone has considered it before, but surely it's something that could be looked into in some detail to see if it has any legs to stand on.

Ps: thanks for breathing some life into this thread, which I honestly thought had died and gone into the great big babe studio in the skyWink

Foxy on Sportxxx - the REAL Cream of the Crop!
16-02-2011 20:29
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Don't the girls do meet and greet type things anyway with events like Erotica?

Given that there was problems when a Radio DJ accidently revealed where a particularly show's studios were I would very much doubt that any of the channels would consider arranging studio visits/tours. Meet and Greet's in a neutral location would be a better way to go as someone you could pitch to studio bosses.
16-02-2011 20:46
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

luv to sniff the panties in the girls locker roomsImportantBounce

16-02-2011 21:20
mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

I was just thinking "what would happen if CW turned up at an open day!" eekeek

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

(This post was last modified: 16-02-2011 22:41 by mr williams.)
16-02-2011 22:40
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(16-02-2011 20:46 )mikedafc Wrote:  Don't the girls do meet and greet type things anyway with events like Erotica?

Given that there was problems when a Radio DJ accidently revealed where a particularly show's studios were I would very much doubt that any of the channels would consider arranging studio visits/tours. Meet and Greet's in a neutral location would be a better way to go as someone you could pitch to studio bosses.

they did in the past mikedafc, that's how i met the babechannel babes i have done. i met some at carshows and others at daily sport sex festivals and enjoyed meeting them.

think the studio visits are a no-no because of the crazed fans that do exist out there who would hang round the studios and make the babes lives a misery

Piper Niven Superfan
16-02-2011 22:57
annakatherine Offline
Senior Poster

hhheeeelllllloooooooooooo

I think it would be really cool.. Smile
16-02-2011 23:12
Thread Closed