Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 35 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Rachel Taylor - Chat, Caps and Vids

andyjb Online
Posting Machine

RE: Rachel Taylor - Chat, Caps and Vids.
Rachel was awesome last night. A nightshow would be fantastic.

As Financial Domination continues to grow, less enthusiasm is required when putting on a show.
03-04-2011 05:25
Find all posts by this user
RachelTaylor Offline
I got kicked off:(

Thanks guys for all your support, it means a lot.

I'm glad you're enjoying my naughty hours as much as I do as I miss me on the nights too Smile. At least this way it means you won't get bored of me. I was asked if I would cover a night tonight but due to other commitments I had to come home, so I'm sure it will happen sooner or later!

Hope you're all having a great weekend.

Rachel xHeart
03-04-2011 15:59
GillyboyTwo Offline
Master Poster

(02-04-2011 11:04 )DGxxx Wrote:  I suggest you all just ignore gillyboy2. He has belatedly decided this is a private matter between himself and Rachel and has also said he won't communicate with her again as per her request. You have to conclude that unless he is a liar that this is the last we will all hear of this.

Of course, should this not be the case and he goes back on his word, you can all (privately of course) make your own minds up about him.

D G x x x

Hello 'DGxxx', mmm ! "ignore" seems a bit too strong a word since I made it clear that this was a "belatedly" (your word) private matter between Rachel and Myself. As I mentioned in my last post I admire Rachel very much but I don't like bad manners if you do well that's up to you.
When I visited Rachel's channel today ( I didn't know she was on) she smiled and beckoned me to call, I didn't, not while this was going on.
I wrote in my last post that I wouldn't communicate with Rachel and I mean it but I'm just wondering what if she writes to me do I answer ? after my word.

My last word is your all quick to jump on your White Charger and play the White Knight to rescue the fair Rachel but what if I'm right and she is in the wrong. Do you realize that we the viewer/caller have nobody to back us up. The Girl is allways in the right.
(This post was last modified: 03-04-2011 22:17 by GillyboyTwo.)
03-04-2011 22:15
GillyboyTwo Offline
Master Poster

(02-04-2011 10:44 )The Fox Wrote:  Well gillyboy2, it is no good you telling Rachels fans to keep out of this because it is between the 2 of you. Once you publish remarks like that aimed at causing hurt and tarnishing a girls reputation, you are then open to people coming to Rachels defence and speakimg there minds. The fact that you don't like it is your problem.
I have known and spoken to Rachel over a long period of time, and I and a lot of her real friends will tell you she cares more for her fans than any oither girl on any of the other channels,
Not only is she a fantastic loking girl, she is polite and has a great sense of humour.
All I can say is, she is better off without you, she can then spend her time on people who care for her.

Hello 'The Fox',Wink When I joined this forum someone told me that if I ever want to keep things private between two persons such as in my case, that was to write a line at the end of your message and write in "between X and Myself please Respect it" roughly put but I think you'll understand and the Forum Members would Respect yours wishes. But to my astonishment " No " !, A White Knight riding a White Charger came riding hard and fast ready to rescue the fair and beautiful Rachel from the clutches of the wicked evil Knight Albert So when 'YOU' want the same respect I'll just ignore it !.
Has it ever occurred to you that I may of known the luscious Rachel even longer than White Knight and that I admire very much and if you took the trouble of reading my Posts you would of read I could of been wrong but I wasn't withdrawn anything just now until I see for myself how the ground lies. By the way I visited Rachel's channel today (I didn't know she was on and she smiled and beckoned me to call, I didn't not while this was on.)

But what if I'm right and Rachel is wrong, the girls can be wrong you
Know.
The girls will be believed before the boys, do you know that we the boys have no back up at all. Think that one out White Knight.
03-04-2011 23:00
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(03-04-2011 23:00 )gillyboy2 Wrote:  When I joined this forum someone told me that if I ever want to keep things private between two persons such as in my case, that was to write a line at the end of your message and write in "between X and Myself please Respect it" roughly put but I think you'll understand and the Forum Members would Respect yours wishes.

I'm not sure why that person didn't tell you to send a private message instead. While most people possibly would be inclined to take the girls' side in cases such as this, you do seem to have problems with quite a few of the girls, which is probably why you don't have much sympathy.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
03-04-2011 23:06
GillyboyTwo Offline
Master Poster

(03-04-2011 23:06 )iloveMegan Wrote:  
(03-04-2011 23:00 )gillyboy2 Wrote:  When I joined this forum someone told me that if I ever want to keep things private between two persons such as in my case, that was to write a line at the end of your message and write in "between X and Myself please Respect it" roughly put but I think you'll understand and the Forum Members would Respect yours wishes.

I'm not sure why that person didn't tell you to send a private message instead. While most people possibly would be inclined to take the girls' side in cases such as this, you do seem to have problems with quite a few of the girls, which is probably why you don't have much sympathy.

Why Hello 'iloveMegan' !, Wink I never knew you were taking much notice of my comings and goings. The person who told me about the respect bit probably thought there was no need to tell me about the sending a private message as the members usually respected each others wishes. At least that has been the case until now. eek
Yes !, I do have problems with the one or two of the girls but not the majority and you'll never guess why ?, yes !, it's bad mammers, Blush you may like it but I do not !. Tongue and if it's not that it's stems from the past (nuff said) Do you know my friend that the girls also sometimes tell lies and their not little angels sent down from the above to satisfy man--- Yes !, I know it's a great shock, but I just had to tell you. laughBig LaughBounce

Finally 'iloveMegan' if you had read my posts you would of read that I quite admire the gorgeous Rachel and would love to call her did you know that I visited her channel (I didn't know she was on) she smiled and beckoned to me to call her but I couldn't not with this still ongoing.

The Girls are gorgeous and good at their job to give satisfaction but they can also lie !. They're not all goody-two -shoes.SmileRolleyesCool.
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2011 19:26 by GillyboyTwo.)
04-04-2011 19:20
The Fox Offline
Junior Poster

Well Gilliboy, you certainly are getting yourself a bit flusterd over this. You were the one who made it public by posting on the forum. When published anybody has a right of reply. It is not just for you to slag somebody off because you feel like it. Then say oh no its private.
We will come in like White Knights on our chargers when people like you try to abuse people throuh the forum. Then try to claim its private.
Take a tip from other members, when you have a problem with somebody and yo want it kept private, send a pm. Do not publish it for everybody to see.

Fox by name. Foxy by nature
05-04-2011 05:51
Carl13 Offline
I ♥ big nipples

[Image: rt_26_4_n_1.jpg] [Image: rt_26_4_n_2.jpg] [Image: rt_26_4_n_3.jpg] [Image: rt_26_4_n_4.jpg] [Image: rt_26_4_n_5.jpg] [Image: rt_26_4_n_6.jpg]
26-04-2011 21:29
TheGirfriendCaller Offline
Apprentice Poster

Any screencaps from last night?
Just missed a hot talk with Rach - in black she looked super sexy!

Thanks
15-05-2011 10:30
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Its the return of the red dress and how beautiful does Rachel look in it? Absolutely ravishing Heart

15-05-2011 10:48
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL