babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Babeworld Is Back (As A Webstream Only)

stub21 Offline
Junior Poster

[split] Requests - Babeworld Webshow : Videos, Pics, Caps, Hosting
Does anyone know what happened to Keira? Last time she was on was early January, and been on today, and it seems like her profile has been deleted Sad
06-02-2012 16:01
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sheridan Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Babeworld Is Back (As A Webstream Only)
Jaiden will be back on in the next few weeks
09-02-2012 16:40
Ruddyrum Offline
Apprentice Poster

What happened to this site??

It had a regular varied schedule with hot babes (jaiden, rachel, etc) now its just the same old birds every day!!!

Also whats really annoying is that if a different babe is scheduled, ones other than chealsea or summer, then 99% of the time thy never show up anyway???

bring back the babes!!!!!
15-02-2012 13:42
Premier Offline
Apprentice Poster

(15-02-2012 13:42 )Ruddyrum Wrote:  What happened to this site??

It had a regular varied schedule with hot babes (jaiden, rachel, etc) now its just the same old birds every day!!!

Also whats really annoying is that if a different babe is scheduled, ones other than chealsea or summer, then 99% of the time thy never show up anyway???

bring back the babes!!!!!

Thursday 23rd February
0901 - 1200 Chelsea Sinclaire (Featured Babe)
1401 - 1500 Chelsea Sinclaire (Featured Babe)
1701 - 1900 Jamie T (Featured Babe) NEW BABE
1901 - 2100 Chantel (Featured Babe) RETURNING AFTER BREAK

Friday 24th February
0901 - 1130 Chelsea Sinclaire (Featured Babe)
1201 - 1400 Avalon (Featured Babe) RETURNING AFTER BREAK
2001 - 2200 Chantel (Featured Babe)
2201 - 0000 Ashleigh Skye (Featured Babe)

Saturday 25th February
1201 - 1400 Ashleigh Skye (Featured Babe)
1901 - 2100 Avalon (Featured Babe)

Jaiden will be back next week keep your eye on the schedule!!!

Hopefully getting better!!!! SmileSmile
22-02-2012 15:59
milfspotter Offline
Posting Machine

Oh dear, what has gone wrong with Babeworld? It started off poorly, with poor pictue quality and inhibited performances from the girls, but soon got into it's stride and by last summer I was watching this more than any other channel being a regular viewer/caller - in fact I have never called any other channel as much. It had two major advantages over the rest.
1) It had a bevvy of great girls, Camilla, Teri Foxx, Kimberley March, Karen Kay etc
2) It was away from Ofcom's prying eyes so the girls could get their kit off at any time of day or night - something only Sexstation could match (I'll never forget the sight of Teri's lovely jugs on display at 08:30 on a Sunday morning). This also meant that the girls were free to smoke (something which for me at least gave the channel an advantage over Sexstation).

But then it started to go wrong. First they introduced the tipping system. Fair enough you might think, why should they provide a free show, but the charges were usually expensive, especially if combined with a phone call. Then they introduced the private group shows. I didn't once subscribe to these. Like most people I guess, I can't predict when I'm going to have the opportunity to look at a show, so this was of no use to me.
At about the same time the real death blow fell when the schedules dropped off dramatically to the point where nowadays we're lucky to get someone on a couple of hours a week. None of the babes I mentioned above any longer appear, for whatever reason, but we're lucky if anybody appears. Every time I go to the site there seems to be no show. I used to get e-mails and text messages from Babeworld informing me of upcoming shows but I don't get that now either. It's as if nobody cares.

So what can be done? First of all they have got to have a big recruitment drive. There must be plenty of girls released by the channels over the last couple of years who could be taken up. Admittedly some of them may not be comfortable with baring all, but that's cool. Even if they just went topless (or even if they didn't) they could still do enough through suggestive movements and poses and filthy talk to knock spots off the Ofcom-policed dayshows.
Secondly they have to ditch the idea of private group shows and probably the tipping as well. Ideally they would follow the Sexstation model but if not then having the babes topless as a matter of course and showing more when they get a call might be the way forward.

If anyone from Babeworld still reads this forum I'd be interested to hear their response.

Question everything
25-02-2012 14:23
marshall123 Offline
satan's got a seat warm for me

Alysha is back on this very moment
01-03-2012 16:19
stub21 Offline
Junior Poster

In a way I agree. Even just before christmas there seemed to be a lot more babes on the site, but January onwards there seemed to be nobody. I think Chelsea Sinclair has pretty much been keeping the site running on her own.

It seems to be picking up just lately though, Last week i saw the introduction of Alysha, and Avalon was brought back to the site. This week we have Missy T, so things are actually starting to look up for Babeworld. We will all have to wait and see.
05-03-2012 11:17
Skye Gardner Offline
Ashleigh Skye

So am I not good enOugh then stub? I have been working everyday maybe I should quit BW like the rest of the girls and carry on with my TV career eh?
07-03-2012 01:27
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
stub21 Offline
Junior Poster

Very Sorry. I didn't mean to offend you. I never seem to see you online. I can only comment on the times that I have been on, and the schedule that is put up on the website.
07-03-2012 11:06
Ruddyrum Offline
Apprentice Poster

I agree with pretty much everything that was said above...

When babeworld started, sometimes there were 2 babes on at the same time and we actually had some choice. Now we are lucky to even have girls stick to the published schedule!

Alysha was meant to be on at 1300 today, and I thought brill, Ive got the afternoon off, so I'll call in... 15 min later no sign of any babes, and at 20 past, she was removed from the schedule as if she was never even meant to appear!!!

I used to use Babeworld all the time, and it is such a shame to see such a site with potential go down the drain!!

More babes = more calls which in turn generates more revenue!!!
08-03-2012 14:24

Click here to watch Babestation TV