babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Babeworld Is Back (As A Webstream Only)

Fisherman Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babeworld Is Back (As A Webstream Only)
Okay so it's a bag of shit. If that is the case you set about doing what is necessary to eliminate it. BW are recognising the problem and state that they are trying to improve operations and get rid of the shit bag.

Perhaps they should have done a trial run and sorted themseles out before they went public, but I guess that once started they feel that they must continue on line as they work on improvements.

In the meantime the girls will not get many calls and they must be frustrated when they know that this set-up is not getting much response (callers paying to chat). For all that, I feel that they would not be putting in the effort unless they genuinely thought that things were going to improve.

Let's hope that they do succeed!
21-02-2011 01:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DGxxx Away
Pteronophobes beware!

It needs to build on the freedom of not being on TV that allows you to have as clean or as dirty a conversation you like at any time of the day.

Actually, one interesting thing is that you can actually have a conversation about adult themes without having to go into full nightshow territory - that elusive middle ground! I'm not sure how that fits the conventional listen in model but I can't see any reason why listeners don't come in different flavours too!

Yes, I agree there is room for improvement but I'm sure it will come. The girls are top drawer - not a weak link amongst them - and are surely the show finest asset.

D G x x x

p.s. Rachel, you will be please to know I have successfully freed myself of Rachel text addiction but unfortunately now need to repeat the process with the remaining girls!
21-02-2011 02:03
irishdude85 Offline
Master Poster

whats become of babeworld? it used to be the best channel going with loads of different girls, now it's bein turned into a trainwreck. either let babeworld just die for once and for all and leave it with good memories and dignity. or continue with this shambles of a webshow and let it's good name and rep continue to be tarnished. phew!!! sorry i had to get that out!!
21-02-2011 03:43
Babeworld Web Show Offline
Junior Poster

Hi guys here is the line up for the rest of the night
The beautiful Teri Fox is on right now until 21.00
The hot and horny Corinne will be on at 21.00 till 24.00

Don't miss out guys just go stright to http://www.babeworld.tv

Thanks x
21-02-2011 19:09
Junior Poster

Hi guys here is our sexy line up for our hot webshow on Monday 22.02.11:
Amanda is on now till 12.00
Corinne 12.00 till 15.00
Chantel 15.00 till 18.00
Corinne 18.00 till 21.00
Alysha 21.00 till 24.00

Just go to http://www.babeworld.tv and join the fun x
22-02-2011 12:17
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

Do the girls go fully nude or do they just go topless like on TV?

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
22-02-2011 12:26
Junior Poster

(22-02-2011 12:26 )Tintin Wrote:  Do the girls go fully nude or do they just go topless like on TV?

We are leaving this up to the girls at the moment, when we have the other thing ready, i'm sort you will be seeing alot more of all the girls x

Hi guys the beautiful Chantel Lane is getting hot and horny right now on our web show check it out on http://www.babeworld.tv
The stunning Corinne will be on the web show from 18.00 to 21.00 and will be getting up to all sorts of dirty things and then we will finish the night with the gorgeous and sexy Alysha who will be talking your raunchy calls from 21.00 to 24.00 so don't hold back guys come and join the fun x
22-02-2011 17:32
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

The picture quality of the stream needs to be sorted out sooner rather than later. At the moment it doesn't do the girls any justice at all, not to mention the fact that few people will be willing to call in when the quality is so poor. In saying that, I certainly love the idea that some girls could eventually be willing to show more and, in fairness, at least the stream doesn't need to be refreshed every few minutes. So, sort the picture quality out, oh, and get Sophie back to do some shows too. Wink Cool
(This post was last modified: 22-02-2011 17:42 by Chilly.)
22-02-2011 17:41
Junior Poster

(22-02-2011 17:41 )Chilly Wrote:  The picture quality of the stream needs to be sorted out sooner rather than later. At the moment it doesn't do the girls any justice at all, not to mention the fact that few people will be willing to call in when the quality is so poor. In saying that, I certainly love the idea that some girls could eventually be willing to show more and, in fairness, at least the stream doesn't need to be refreshed every few minutes. So, sort the picture quality out, oh, and get Sophie back to do some shows too. Wink Cool

The picture quality all depends on the girls internet at home, this is out of our control. we would love to have a perfect pic.

Thanks x
22-02-2011 20:59
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

(22-02-2011 20:59 )Babeworld Web Show Wrote:  The picture quality all depends on the girls internet at home, this is out of our control. we would love to have a perfect pic.

Thanks x

Well, Alysha must have a real lousy Internet connection. Sad The stream keeps cutting out. Sad

Either that, or she's taking all the bandwidth playing with her wap phone. laugh
22-02-2011 23:27

Click here to watch Babestation TV