Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Huge Apology .....

Foxy Offline
Account closed

Huge Apology .....
To the lovely Mellie D and to all viewers/posters,

Last night I mis-read/interpreted a comment I thought had been made by Mellie regarding girls moving to channels and possibly taking others jobs, when I really should have known better (please Mellie, I WAS exhausted).

I can't even recall where I made the post (forum, thread etc) but Mellie was rightly troubled by it, so a very big

SORRY MELLIE D LOVE YOU XXX
11-02-2011 16:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

RE: HUGE APOLOGY .....
im sure mellie will understand. foxy you can always edit for post after you have posted it. if click on edite (see image) and select quick.

[Image: 60c004119090313.jpg]

it will come up with this screen, there you can make your changes then click save.

[Image: 76f68f119090603.jpg]

Top 5 Celebs To Be On The Channels: Molly Quinn, Stana Katic, Nina Dobrev, Susanna Reid, Steph McGovern
(This post was last modified: 11-02-2011 17:15 by bigguy01.)
11-02-2011 17:06
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

RE: Huge Apology .....
This is the post in question. I'm only commenting here as you quoted one of my posts, and I just wanted to clarify the post I made.

I wasn't saying that you would be taking any shifts away from current Sport girls by moving there, I was replying to "malicious fan" who was annoyed by ex-Bang girls seemingly replacing the original Red Light girls. He/she then made a big deal about you moving to Sport and I was just pointing out it would be hypocritical for him/her to do so should your arrival there result in one of the "original" Sport girls getting less air time. I didn't mean to insinuate that you would willingly take shifts away from any of the other girls.

We all mis-quote or misinterpret other people's posts from time to time (and you WERE exhausted Wink), so no harm done. I just wanted to make my point clear. Hope I've done so Smile

Edit: You'd probably prefer to forget the whole thing, so sorry to bump the thread.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
(This post was last modified: 11-02-2011 20:46 by iloveMegan.)
11-02-2011 20:26
malicious fan Offline
Posting Machine

seemingly replacing, they are replacing them! it would be hypocritical of me if foxys arrival should result in ONE of the original sport xxx girls getting less air time. how many ex bb's and ex babeworlds are now on red light? i know its well into double figures now and i dont think foxy's arrival has affected anyones shifts at the boudoir but mite be wrong. unlike the numerous ones which have not only lost air time but also lost their jobs at red light, hope thats cleared things up! i also just wanted to make my point clear, hope iv done so! but with you being a pathologist im sure you will dissect my post and quote me on certain things!

have your own opinion, lead dont follow.
11-02-2011 20:55
Mellie D Offline
Master Poster

Thanks foxy x

I used to be schizophrenic, but now we're OK

http://twitter.com/#!/MellieMDY
http://www.mellie-d.com
13-02-2011 15:32

Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS