Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Internet Control

RCTV Offline
Military Bitch

RE: Forum Posts
(13-02-2011 21:04 )SYBORG666 Wrote:  Look babechannels, its there in big fuck off letters. Ofcom will not fucking stop now until all british broadcasted (web or tv) adult entainment is banned. I can't put it any fucking clearer. Babechannels, pull your motherfucking fingers out and fight for your right to exist. annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

don't agree with that at all.

They want the channels to play by the rules, which they currently aren't doing, hence they are getting stricter. The channels atm deserve what they are getting as they're got away with it for too long.

RAMOS
...Yes I'm female!
Production Professional with PhD
13-02-2011 21:54
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: Internet Control
RCTV you're talking bullshit again as usual, it's people like you who are fucking up the Adult Entertainment business with pro censorship talk like that. All your idea's should be put in a box and dumped in the middle of the north sea, remember we defeated Fascism at the end of World War 11. (We the British did not you Spanish lot, you pretty much did nothing)
13-02-2011 22:58
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

Forum Posts
1st thing, the babechannels are in the adult section on SKY and are as far away from mainstream channels as possible on both SKY and Freeview.
2nd thing, What gives Ofcom the right to dictate to us what we view on the internet because illegal activities do get found out by enforcement agencies.
3rd thing, What goes off behind closed doors and in privacy has fuck all to do with anyone else. (Unless illegal)
Are any laws being broken by any of the adult entertainment broadcasters. All that has been broken, is some rules that seem to keep changing every 5mins by some jumped up quango on a power trip and all the babechannels seem to want to do is bury their head in the sand. I'm glad I got injured when I did because i'd be fighting in Afghanistan if I hadn't and for what. Ofcom need to be brought down a few pegs and the babechannels are the only ones to do it because they're the channels that are getting punished for doing fuck all wrong. Get some pride back and be British. Rant over.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
13-02-2011 23:06
stoly Offline
Banned

(13-02-2011 22:58 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  RCTV you're talking bullshit again as usual, it's people like you who are fucking up the Adult Entertainment business with pro censorship talk like that. All your idea's should be put in a box and dumped in the middle of the north sea, remember we defeated Fascism at the end of World War 11. (We the British did not you Spanish lot, you pretty much did nothing)

RC must work for Ofcom, only a fucking idiot would come out shite that she does.
Time to buy her a bus ticket home lads, maybe by the time she gets there, the Spanish will have censored her internet connection...hahaha
13-02-2011 23:10
RCTV Offline
Military Bitch

who says i aint in spain already, you don't need to be in the uk to work a uk company nowadays.

Also it's cheaper for me to run off a uk internet than it is spain and the signal is always good. Smile

RAMOS
...Yes I'm female!
Production Professional with PhD
13-02-2011 23:13
stoly Offline
Banned

(13-02-2011 23:13 )RCTV Wrote:  who says i aint in spain already, you don't need to be in the uk to work a uk company nowadays.

Also it's cheaper for me to run off a uk internet than it is spain and the signal is always good. Smile

Hahaha...That at least saves on the bus ticket Smile
13-02-2011 23:18
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

RE: Forum Posts
(13-02-2011 23:06 )SYBORG666 Wrote:  2nd thing, What gives Ofcom the right to dictate to us what we view on the internet because illegal activities do get found out by enforcement agencies.

They would argue its not about absolute offences, but child access and the corrupting infleunce of uncontrolled ads. One recent offender was Boots - yes, ultra respectable high street company that didnt even sell condoms until about 1970. They reached an agreement with the Advertising Standards Agency to withdraw ads claiming unproven medical benefits for a range of products on special offer, such as a cocktail of 30-40 supplements for womens problems (whatever those are). Boot have now re-started the special offers and repeated the claims, and the ASA are not best pleased. OK, not too bad an example, but where do you stop? How about advertising herbal remedies "that cure skizophrenia"? What would be the consequence of some knife wielding nutter stopping their proper medicine?

One way of controlling this is post-event. Guns and knives are advertised on the intenet, and the police tackle that by tracking down the vendors and warning them off, or prosectuing, but not by insisting on pre-vetting of all content.

Babe channels on TV are now classified as teleshopping, and Ofcom have had the right to regulate internet TV for about 6 months now, so it would be an easy step for Ofcom to say they should control SexStation under the same rules.

Quote:3rd thing, What goes off behind closed doors and in privacy has fuck all to do with anyone else. (Unless illegal)

Boy, you really are courting controversy arent you? It was only a few years ago that Labour legalised group sex. Private members sex cinemas used to be legal but have been hounded out of existence. F*sting and p**sing are legal to do but illegal in R18 DVDs. And as for S&M ...

Politicians really dont like the idea that anything should be beyond their control.

Quote:I'm glad I got injured when I did because i'd be fighting in Afghanistan if I hadn't and for what.

Sorry to hear you were injured, and "for what" is too big a question to answer here, but yes, freedom at home and the right to R&R provided it hurts no one should be a starting point, not an aspiration.

Most members of this forum would not have much to moan about if Ofcom was simply an arms length Quango that simply implemented rules impartially, like the Crown Prosecution Service, and there was an accountable body that made the rules, but it isnt.

First it makes the rules, stretching its mandate and consultation results to fit pre-conceived notions. Then they apply rules selectively, being lenient on popular sectors but acting on a hair trigger against one specific sector they dislike. Its bias and an abuse of power.

Gone fishing
13-02-2011 23:49