Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[split] Ofcom & The UK Adult Industry

RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

[split] Ofcom & The UK Adult Industry
(12-02-2011 03:26 )gazfc Wrote:  So back to trying to discredit forum members just because you can't se their point of view, it always comes back to the same thing with some you. I feel sorry for the likes idly Eccles, gold plated pension and iang etc that post well researched posts.

As it's pointed out to you the reason the babe channels get treated differently is because they have different lincenses to other channels and have to play by certain rules, which the channels know.

Yes children should be blocked/moderated to stop them viewing unsuitable images by their parents but they should always be a back up for lazy/stupid parents. are some of you that narrow mindeed/selfish that you would allow a child to view potentially damaging images etc just so you can see a bit of tit or pussy?

Yes they may be no scientific studies to say that nudity could harm children but they never will be because you just can't do that. To find something like that out you'd need to have a couple Of hundred children to experiment on on show them certain sexual images over a number of years and then montoter them for at least ten years just to see how it cOuld possible change them.

Yes most of us can agree that ofcoms rules are a bit extreme but I would never in a million years put my sexual needs in front of an innocent Childs right to develop at their own pace.

At the end of the day the rules are there and need to be followed.

If anyone came onto these boards and said what you have said in your opening statement I would not have any objection. But coming from you, well that is just a joke. No one on these boards is more bullying than you if someone writes something that you disagree with. Iv'e said this before, and I will say it again, gazfc you are a pillock.
12-02-2011 15:32
Find all posts by this user
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

RE: Ofcom & The UK Adult Industry
So where back to me been a bully then, ok then

Can you show me the posts that I apparently 'bully' people in? Cause I'd like 2 know where your coming from? Cause if I'm coming across as a bully I'd like 2 know

Or are you claiming I'm a bully just because I dare to responded to a negative post or are you still upset cause I give you a neg rep?

There's quite a difference between me telling somebody to turn a girl off if they are bored watching her to somebody question somebody's sex/job/been a good parent etc

I also find it quite amusing that your claiming I'm a bully when only a few weeks ago you came into a thread not to comment on the subject but just to have a dig at me
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2011 19:12 by gazfc.)
12-02-2011 18:16
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

RE: Ofcom & The UK Adult Industry
(12-02-2011 03:26 )gazfc Wrote:  So back to trying to discredit forum members just because you can't se their point of view, it always comes back to the same thing with some you.

Perhaps if the opening statement was directed at the specific people it was intended for, then possibly there wouldn't be confusion.

(12-02-2011 18:16 )gazfc Wrote:  There's quite a difference between me telling somebody to turn a girl off if they are bored watching her to somebody question somebody's sex/job/been a good parent etc

What?
12-02-2011 19:14
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

RE: [split] Ofcom & The UK Adult Industry
True I should of aim the post at someone but it was more in general to what's been aimed at RCTV, and the job/parent bit was what ended up been posted last time this happened

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=28025
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2011 19:50 by gazfc.)
12-02-2011 19:48
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

RE: [split] Ofcom & The UK Adult Industry
(12-02-2011 19:48 )gazfc Wrote:  True I should of aim the post at someone but it was more in general to what's been aimed at RCTV, and the job/parent bit was what ended up been posted last time this happened

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=28025

Ah, I remember:

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid712178
12-02-2011 20:11
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66