Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Off-topic Foxy - Sexstation

Foxy Offline
Account closed

Off-topic Foxy - Sexstation
Who? Me? Wasn't aware of this???
(13-02-2011 00:06 )Cherry_Picker Wrote:  Every time Jess starts to do something good, it cuts to Foxy. It's fucking irratating.
13-02-2011 00:36
Find all posts by this user
Cherry_Picker Offline
Señor Poster

RE: Foxy - Sexstation
(13-02-2011 00:36 )Foxy Wrote:  Who? Me? Wasn't aware of this???

I have to stress that I have absolutely nothing against you.

It's just that whenever Jess was doing anything amazing it would cut to the screen showing you. Even though what you were doing was also amazing, I was in the process of getting some good caps of Jess.

Once more, sorry if you were offended by my hissy fit.(I've calmed down now. I think.)

I'M GONNA SHOW YOU HEAVY, FATHERFUCKER!
(This post was last modified: 13-02-2011 01:18 by Cherry_Picker.)
13-02-2011 01:17
lindor Offline
Beaver & Buttcheeks Fan

Cherry_Picker has got the wrong Foxy! I think he means Foxy Blonde, who appears on the live webshow, as does Jess West; both the aforementioned were on this early evening, and I also noticed that it cut to Foxy Blonde at some point whilst Jess was on.

Foxy (Cream of the Crop that isWink) is the magnificent MILF who appears on The Boudoir. Don't worry Foxy babe, Cherry_Picker didn't mean you!Big Grin

Foxy on Sportxxx - the REAL Cream of the Crop!
13-02-2011 01:25
Cherry_Picker Offline
Señor Poster

(13-02-2011 01:25 )lindor Wrote:  Cherry_Picker has got the wrong Foxy! I think he means Foxy Blonde, who appears on the live webshow, as does Jess West; both the aforementioned were on this early evening, and I also noticed that it cut to Foxy Blonde at some point whilst Jess was on.

Foxy (Cream of the Crop that isWink) is the magnificent MILF who appears on The Boudoir. Don't worry Foxy babe, Cherry_Picker didn't mean you!Big Grin

WhatWhoWhyWhichWhen?

Ok, now I've gone from being angry to confused. I understand that Foxy is different to Foxy Blonde, but how is it that Foxy read my message when I posted it on the sexstation forum which she has nothing to do with. Or is it just coincidence that she happened to be browsing this forum.Huh

Please explain it to me as if I were a child. It's the only way I will learn.

13-02-2011 01:52
rover Offline

I would guess like most members of this forum she was just browsing and saw the title foxy - sexstation and had a look to see what it was about as her name is Foxy, and l would also guess that her reply was meant in a humorous way.

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
13-02-2011 02:15
Cherry_Picker Offline
Señor Poster

(13-02-2011 02:15 )rover Wrote:  I would guess like most members of this forum she was just browsing and saw the title foxy - sexstation and had a look to see what it was about as her name is Foxy, and l would also guess that her reply was meant in a humorous way.

Now I've looked at her response again, it's really obvious that no offense was caused at all. Like I suggested in my previous post, I'm not the brightest. Bright enough to know 'humourous' is spelt with a 'u', though.

OOOOOH! BITCH!

13-02-2011 02:32
rover Offline

(13-02-2011 02:32 )Cherry_Picker Wrote:  
(13-02-2011 02:15 )rover Wrote:  I would guess like most members of this forum she was just browsing and saw the title foxy - sexstation and had a look to see what it was about as her name is Foxy, and l would also guess that her reply was meant in a humorous way.

Now I've looked at her response again, it's really obvious that no offense was caused at all. Like I suggested in my previous post, I'm not the brightest. Bright enough to know 'humourous' is spelt with a 'u', though.

OOOOOH! BITCH!
Thank you for pointing my spelling mistake out l will now go outside and shoot myself.....oh and by the way it's offence not offense.

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
(This post was last modified: 13-02-2011 02:47 by rover.)
13-02-2011 02:37
Cherry_Picker Offline
Señor Poster

(13-02-2011 02:37 )rover Wrote:  
(13-02-2011 02:32 )Cherry_Picker Wrote:  

OOOOOH! BITCH!
Thank you for pointing my spelling mistake out l will now go outside and shoot myself.....oh and by the way it's offence not offense.

Fucking hell. Someone doesn't have a sense of humoUr.

13-02-2011 20:25
rover Offline

(13-02-2011 20:25 )Cherry_Picker Wrote:  
(13-02-2011 02:32 )Cherry_Picker Wrote:  Now I've looked at her response again, it's really obvious that no offense was caused at all. Like I suggested in my previous post, I'm not the brightest. Bright enough to know 'humourous' is spelt with a 'u', though.

OOOOOH! BITCH!

Big Grin

(This post was last modified: 13-02-2011 20:32 by rover.)
13-02-2011 20:31
malicious fan Offline
Posting Machine

(13-02-2011 20:31 )rover Wrote:  
(13-02-2011 20:25 )Cherry_Picker Wrote:  
(13-02-2011 02:32 )Cherry_Picker Wrote:  Now I've looked at her response again, it's really obvious that no offense was caused at all. Like I suggested in my previous post, I'm not the brightest. Bright enough to know 'humourous' is spelt with a 'u', though.

OOOOOH! BITCH!

Big Grin
hey rover you were right, you can be a rottweiler when you want to be, lol. sorry cherry pricker im not sure if its rottweiler with 2 t's or just the one!

have your own opinion, lead dont follow.
13-02-2011 21:14
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66