gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

RE: Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion
(08-07-2017 17:01 )Rob169 Wrote:  
(08-07-2017 16:13 )polo249 Wrote:  Seems like S66 have finally tamed Fern, boring day from her today (not Ferns fault) with none of the good stuff that she's been doing of late.

there was a complaint to Ofcom so the girls have been asked to be extra carefull Sad give it a couple of weeks and she'll be back to her naughty self Tongue

Well said.If it stays like this it'll be Dark day and dark days to come,
08-07-2017 17:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rick6 Offline
Junior Poster

Fernanda is not sexy today, she isn't teasing like she normally does. She did not hug her breasts in a sexy way, did not lick the microphone as she did before, is far short of other performances from other days.
Unfortunately i think the powers that have put a stop to it....shame because they have now lost the best performer on days,now she's just like the rest all static.
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2017 20:11 by rick6.)
08-07-2017 19:55
polo249 Offline
Master Poster

(08-07-2017 17:01 )Rob169 Wrote:  
(08-07-2017 16:13 )polo249 Wrote:  Seems like S66 have finally tamed Fern, boring day from her today (not Ferns fault) with none of the good stuff that she's been doing of late.

there was a complaint to Ofcom so the girls have been asked to be extra carefull Sad give it a couple of weeks and she'll be back to her naughty self Tongue

Thanks for the reply, hope you're right because i miss the old Fern. She about the only day girl worth watching!

Btw i wish Ofcunts would disappear up their own arses
08-07-2017 20:11
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I think despite the comments I'm going to say even if she is tamed, she still possess the allure and charm to capture any man's heart - even if she hasn't been as sexy today as she has been recently

I wish we could start a petition to get Ofcom disbanded politically
Polo Are you talking about OFCOM disappearing up it's own arse their collective arses?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2017 20:35 by lovebabes56.)
08-07-2017 20:34
rick6 Offline
Junior Poster

Fernanda in today's presentation did not remember anything that sexy Fernanda from other presentations that hugged her breasts in such a sexy way and licked the microphone. It was static, nothing sexy, it was very disappointing.
08-07-2017 20:45
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

Lad's Sad I'm sad today ! It's been great! It was a good run ! Love you fern thanks for the memories!
08-07-2017 22:00
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

(08-07-2017 20:34 )babelover48 Wrote:  I think despite the comments I'm going to say even if she is tamed, she still possess the allure and charm to capture any man's heart - even if she hasn't been as sexy today as she has been recently

Polo Are you talking about OFCOM disappearing up it's own arse their collective arses?

she was still in a very "misschievious" mood (as candy charms puts it) on the phones Tongue
09-07-2017 06:27
jogger1976 Offline
Junior Poster

(09-07-2017 06:27 )Rob169 Wrote:  
(08-07-2017 20:34 )babelover48 Wrote:  I think despite the comments I'm going to say even if she is tamed, she still possess the allure and charm to capture any man's heart - even if she hasn't been as sexy today as she has been recently

she was still in a very "misschievious" mood (as candy charms puts it) on the phones Tongue
When she signed of last night she said that when she returns from her break she'd be "naughty".
Not sure what she meant by that? Maybe a tease hour/night show? Here's hoping.Big Grin
09-07-2017 08:58
Fernanda - simply the best Offline
Senior Poster

Just show's how very high Fern sets the bar doesn't it when you see some of the previous posts here? I've stated many times before the ' golden age' of daytime TV passed years ago. I remember chatting with Fern years back with Fern dressed in a fishnet body suit with nipple covers!! Restrictions now are stupid but that's how it is.
With Fern now ( possibly) in the twilight of her TV career let's all enjoy her for what she is - an amazingly attractive lady with a huge heart of gold.
There will only ever be one Fern.......
09-07-2017 09:15
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(09-07-2017 08:58 )jogger1976 Wrote:  
(09-07-2017 06:27 )Rob169 Wrote:  

When she signed of last night she said that when she returns from her break she'd be "naughty".
Not sure what she meant by that? Maybe a tease hour/night show? Here's hoping.Big Grin

I would assume that would be the case Tongue

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
09-07-2017 09:23

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles