gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion
(09-07-2017 09:15 )Fernanda - simply the best Wrote:  Just show's how very high Fern sets the bar doesn't it when you see some of the previous posts here? I've stated many times before the ' golden age' of daytime TV passed years ago. I remember chatting with Fern years back with Fern dressed in a fishnet body suit with nipple covers!! Restrictions now are stupid but that's how it is.
With Fern now ( possibly) in the twilight of her TV career let's all enjoy her for what she is - an amazingly attractive lady with a huge heart of gold.
There will only ever be one Fern.......

totally agree

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
09-07-2017 09:24
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

If this is the case I'm sad to say I'm not calling in again! Sad saving money though! Thanks for the memories!
09-07-2017 13:40
rick6 Offline
Junior Poster

If the whole presentation of Fernanda is like yesterday, then we will have presentations with a static and not sexy Fernanda.
09-07-2017 14:13
polo249 Offline
Master Poster

I knew this is the reaction yesterdays show would get, S66 have let Fern do sexy teasing shows for weeks now, she/they have set a standard. Now she's been told to tone it down for whatever reason. Obviously it's sub standard compared to previous shows. If she wasn't aloud to perform like this then S66 should never have let it go for as long as they did. Talk about creating your own problem.

I'm amazed she was aloud to get away with for as long as she did tho, she was head and shoulders above the other girls and her sexiness was sometimes over the top as far as days go. Not in my opinion tho, the opinion of Ofcom. To me this is exactly how a day show should be, teasing not just staying static playing on the mobile as many do. Compared to the others her show was like watching hardcore sometimes lol

I really hope it not the end of the Fern sexy show, but i'll be amazed if she goes back to that level show. It was good while it lasted!
09-07-2017 18:16
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

Maybe shell still generate calls but a drop in ,incoming cash might be the case now for them as a lot of ppl called in for a trademark Fernanda chat with action. I think this is the end, ( tears up hangs up phone)/
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2017 21:29 by DuggyG2.)
09-07-2017 21:28
Toon99 Offline
Apprentice Poster

(08-07-2017 20:45 )rick6 Wrote:  Fernanda in today's presentation did not remember anything that sexy Fernanda from other presentations that hugged her breasts in such a sexy way and licked the microphone. It was static, nothing sexy, it was very disappointing.
Some people need to get a life! I recorded a couple hours of Fernanda on Saturday morning in her little white, tight dress and she looked fantastic. If you really want to see the 'naughty' adult side of Fernanda why not subscribe to her xxx site?
10-07-2017 13:41
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

This discussion is about s66 ,on sky,on tv ,not the internet... right?
10-07-2017 14:50
Jam Da Man Offline

I agree with Toon99, as far as her show on Saturday went. It was fine. Toned down a little bit... maybe? It was hardly the static, one position nightmare that people seem to be making out.
She wore 3 different outfits, plenty of positions, the usual 'suggestive' eyebrow waggling (amongst other things, lol.) Decent show.

Only Charlie C came close, for me. Smile

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

10-07-2017 15:27
Fernanda - simply the best Offline
Senior Poster

(10-07-2017 15:27 )Jam Da Man Wrote:  I agree with Toon99, as far as her show on Saturday went. It was fine. Toned down a little bit... maybe? It was hardly the static, one position nightmare that people seem to be making out.
She wore 3 different outfits, plenty of positions, the usual 'suggestive' eyebrow waggling (amongst other things, lol.) Decent show.

Only Charlie C came close, for me. Smile

I totally agree with you on this you're right. A huge over reaction making something out of nothing in some quarters. Now please lets all move on....
10-07-2017 15:44
polo249 Offline
Master Poster

You guys have clearly not watched much of her over the last couple of months if you think that was only "toned down a little bit"
10-07-2017 18:49

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles