gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion
(23-09-2017 10:23 )spunkalot Wrote:  she is becoming a bit f a hit and miss tart, although my cock is still stiff just in anticipation of those big eyes, those big tits and that wonderfully big arse
I think she's just a bit bored with it.
Look at it from her point of view: Just graduated, just back from Burning Man and Ushuaia, daughter she loves, A list personality and Z list job on a Saturday.
Girls just want to have fun and she's there with Sophia.
I don't blame her, I just think she should have had some better advice 10 years ago and she could be mainstream now:
Guest host on Have I Got News For You or The One Show or Strictly.
Instead she's doing The Fernanda Ferrari Show live from Chiswick !!
23-09-2017 11:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Lowkey Offline
Senior Poster

(23-09-2017 11:48 )babelover48 Wrote:  
(23-09-2017 11:44 )Lowkey Wrote:  
(23-09-2017 11:31 )Chrisst Wrote:  
(23-09-2017 11:17 )babelover48 Wrote:  would love to see S66 pull off a big move and let Sophia and Fern share a set for an hour today
that would be red hot to see!!
Judging from James McCann's comments a couple of months ago on the Firestorm chatroom I'm sure S66 would have compliance concerns.
Although he was far to diplomatic to name names he did suggest that he couldn't trust some of his staff to not get carried away.
As he said ''Ofcom are very real, as are their fines.''
He also remarked about Bangbabes losing their licence over compliance. Guess who worked for for them.

what does that have to do with Fernanda and sophia sharing a set for a tease hour today?. Did anyone record their moment on camera july 1st (i think it was). Maybe if we all tweet s66 and tag fern and sophia in, im sure it will entice them to do it.

Shall I get the ball rolling?
Okay, i'll look out for your tweet
23-09-2017 11:59
lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

This is what I said ibn Tweet guys - Please use tags I used in your own message!!

How about it @St66TV? A #teasehour with @Fern_Ferrari & @sophialares 2 4 1 later? would finish #SexySaturday off perfectly!!

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 23-09-2017 12:06 by lovebabes56.)
23-09-2017 12:04
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

(23-09-2017 11:44 )Lowkey Wrote:  
(23-09-2017 11:31 )Chrisst Wrote:  
(23-09-2017 11:17 )babelover48 Wrote:  would love to see S66 pull off a big move and let Sophia and Fern share a set for an hour today
Judging from James McCann's comments a couple of months ago on the Firestorm chatroom I'm sure S66 would have compliance concerns.
Although he was far to diplomatic to name names he did suggest that he couldn't trust some of his staff to not get carried away.
As he said ''Ofcom are very real, as are their fines.''
He also remarked about Bangbabes losing their licence over compliance. Guess who worked for for them.

what does that have to do with Fernanda and sophia sharing a set for a tease hour today?. Did anyone record their moment on camera july 1st (i think it was). Maybe if we all tweet s66 and tag fern and sophia in, im sure it will entice them to do it.

I've checked what I watch and not seen their selfie anywhere, it was me that reported it.
Another problem is S66's staffing I'm afraid, I think it's run on even more of a shoestring at the weekend. I certainly live in hope though.
23-09-2017 12:06
Spunkalot2 Offline
Master Poster

(23-09-2017 11:59 )Chrisst Wrote:  
(23-09-2017 10:23 )spunkalot Wrote:  she is becoming a bit f a hit and miss tart, although my cock is still stiff just in anticipation of those big eyes, those big tits and that wonderfully big arse
Look at it from her point of view: Just graduated, just back from Burning Man and Ushuaia, daughter she loves, A list personality and Z list job on a Saturday.
I don't blame her, I just think she should have had some better advice 10 years ago and she could be mainstream now:
not sure her talents stretch much beyond making men want to wank and come but she is the best woman in the world at that and people tend to keep doing the thing that they are the best in the world at (thank fuck in her case)
23-09-2017 12:09
Lowkey Offline
Senior Poster

(23-09-2017 11:59 )Chrisst Wrote:  
Theres a reason for everything, she aready done all the babe magazines, tv adverts and movie features and started of as a catwalk model. She's doing S66 for the fans and has a great manager who runs her website and pages. How many brazilian girls do you know that are famous in the UK? How many people do you know that travel the whole world with a so called Z list job? Bored from working one day a week! lol
23-09-2017 12:13
lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

She is perhaps be best ambassador abroad Brazil has ever had!! Tongue:

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
23-09-2017 12:16
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

The thing is Sophia wouldn't stop talking to her and would be a massive turn off. Fern loves the callers.
I would not be calling in if that happened as Sophia and her ADD would ruin the call.
Keep them separate, Fern does her job so well,if it ain't broke don't fix it.Personally Sophia with her on set would stop me calling ,Id be switching off
(This post was last modified: 23-09-2017 12:34 by DuggyG2.)
23-09-2017 12:27
Rogergilford54 Offline
Posting Machine

I just like watching Miss Ferrari end of story(especially those bad boys & her magnificent arse, she gets to parts of my anatomy other girls don’t)
(This post was last modified: 23-09-2017 13:21 by Rogergilford54.)
23-09-2017 13:01
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

(23-09-2017 13:01 )Rogergilford54 Wrote:  I just like watching Miss Ferrari end of story

100% agree mate
23-09-2017 13:03

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles