gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

jaw0448 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion
Looking great on the webcam just now
20-12-2017 21:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

(20-12-2017 18:41 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(20-12-2017 17:46 )Rob169 Wrote:  
(20-12-2017 12:59 )Chrisst Wrote:  That has to be the best outfit that I can remember her in. There's no tape.
She has just announced that this is her final show of the year so make the most of it guys and girls.

yeh it's her final day show, but if I were you I wouldn't go to bed too quick on Christmas night Wink Wink

Yep, Fernanda often does a nightshow special over the xmas/new year period Big Grin

Ok Rob thanks, you must have picked up something..

I didn't hear Fernanda's sign off because the web stream wasn't switched back to her. If anyone can post it that would be great. However the Firestorm chat reported that she confirmed a proper night show!!!

[Image: image-40DD_5A3AD3A3.jpg]
20-12-2017 22:20
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Neither webstream with Fern (the 'Sky' one or Asscam) dipped the music for her sign off on mic just after 9. Rolleyes Presumably only Sky viewers heard her.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
20-12-2017 22:30
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

(20-12-2017 22:30 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ^ Neither webstream with Fern (the 'Sky' one or Asscam) dipped the music for her sign off on mic just after 9. Rolleyes Presumably only Sky viewers heard her.
Sack that vision mixer. Fernanda was really going for it for 6-7 minutes or so. She'd be annoyed about that. Another one for our great cappers.
20-12-2017 22:39
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Hope someone did get a transcript of what she said because Fern's sign offs are as legendary as the lady herself.
As it is done with genuine style and grace as we have come to expect from her and it is from the heart too.

NOBOODY DOES IT BETTER!!

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 21-12-2017 10:41 by lovebabes56.)
21-12-2017 10:41
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

Fernanda reported during today's sign off that she is off on holiday now and due back on Studio 66 in the second week of January although she didn't know the date.
She advised that we check on her Instagram or Twitter accounts or that of S66.
Normally holidays are detailed on Instagram.
26-12-2017 09:14
Lowkey Offline
Senior Poster

Masterclass display by Fernanda, Hope we can now stop referring her as the Daytime Queen. She is the Queen full stop. DAY & NIGHT. World Champion Boxers fight 1-3 times a year, Same for Fernanda, Elite levels.

Thanks Jam Da Man for the early uploads, missed the daytime show. the ending of it was an unbelievable site. that jiggle.
26-12-2017 15:22
Fernanda_Ferrari Offline
Fernanda

Hello all my beautiful people on here and Happy New Year.

It’s been a very long time since I came on the forum but I felt like it was about time to come back to say a huge THANK YOU to all of you that made my year so amazing.

I had a fantastic year with all of you and I want you all to know that I’m so grateful for all your lovely chats, cheeky chats and naughty chats. I truly appreciate every single one of you that took the time to give me a call and have a good time with me.

I also appreciate you taking time to post nice pics of me and leaving lovely comments on here. Last year was a very hard year with finishing my studies so thank you all for having patience with me. So many times I would arrive at the studio tired and stressed because of my studies but as soon as I was on air you all made me forget about everything and we just had a good time.

I wish you all a fantastic year full of happiness, health and good luck with anything you want to achieve. I hope this year will be just as amazing as last year and that we continue to enjoy each other but more than anything that we continue to bring happiness to each other.

I love you all so much and THANK YOU from my heart again for a wonderful year.
I’ll see you all on the 13th January with my tan topped up so you can check it out every inch.

BIG KISS
05-01-2018 01:04
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Welcome back to the forum Fernanda!!!!! very happy new year to you and hope everything is well. A very lovely and classy post (as are you too)

good to hear that whilst last year was a very hard one because of your studies, you still had a fantastic one overall. would have been perfectly understandable for you not to be on s66 whilst you finished your studies but it shows how classy & lovely you are that you still appeared on s66 whilst doing your studies.

once again you did a fantastic xmas nightshow special and hope now your studies are out of the way, you do more nightshows in 2018.

also you were on tv after this on bbc2 in Prince Of Persia: The Sands Of Time. would it be possible for a future nightshow special to dress as a harem girl like in prince of persia

Piper Niven Superfan
05-01-2018 01:25
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

AMAZING!!!!!!
05-01-2018 08:07

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles