gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion
(11-04-2018 20:49 )terence Wrote:  
(11-04-2018 20:26 )Chrisst Wrote:  [Image: image-1B91_5ACE60D0.jpg]

is 'muffmuncher' actually asking her if she has any missing teeth?

slightly weird.

Sorry I didn't post all of Fernanda's pervecam discussion but I think you'll find that the pearls referred to lie at the other end of her torso!!

Fernanda finished at 21.30 and confirmed for Saturday at 11,00.
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2018 21:31 by Chrisst.)
11-04-2018 21:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TonTon Offline
Senior Poster

(16-04-2018 18:41 )Chrisst Wrote:  
(15-04-2018 23:51 )Son Of A Paddy Wrote:  

{snip}

Please excuse me for reposting these a bit bigger Paddy but they are lovely. I hope you don't mind, you are a star.
I'm not sure where you found them, I do check her Instagram Stories which it looks a bit like. (the computer has been playing up).
One shows Fernanda lying beside you on your pillow Heart and the other...I need my Portuguese dictionary.
The more natural she is the better I like her.

They are from Fernanda's Twitter, posted on there years ago.
16-04-2018 23:44
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Do my eyes deceive me OR has Fernanda just oiled the bad boys? Tongue TongueTongue

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 18-04-2018 15:15 by lovebabes56.)
18-04-2018 15:14
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Nope, Fernanda has indeed oiled up her bad boys Big Grin

Piper Niven Superfan
18-04-2018 15:29
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

DEM BAD BOYS NEED MORE OIL!!Tongue : P Big Grin

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
18-04-2018 16:51
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

omfg .... more oil on the bad boys!! Tongue Tongue Big Grin

18-04-2018 18:19
Fernanda - simply the best Offline
Senior Poster

A good round up from Chrisst above of Fern's gig yesterday and her studies. As ever a superb show yesterday from only the small bits I saw and I enjoyed the usual chat with Fern I have been enjoying now for almost nine years!
It's Fern's genuine and warm personality that has set her apart from everyone else now on these channels for many years and the ease at which she put's all of her callers - old and new - so quickly only helps her large army of fans grow as time goes on.
Chrisst I suspect you are a newish fan of Fern but what you see now is what us more ' mature ' fans have enjoyed for many many years. Enjoy this wonderful lady as she really is a one off genuine person - the likes of which will never be seen on these channels again.

'B'.
19-04-2018 07:46
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

(19-04-2018 07:46 )Fernanda - simply the best Wrote:  A good round up from Chrisst above of Fern's gig yesterday and her studies. As ever a superb show yesterday from only the small bits I saw and I enjoyed the usual chat with Fern I have been enjoying now for almost nine years!
It's Fern's genuine and warm personality that has set her apart from everyone else now on these channels for many years and the ease at which she put's all of her callers - old and new - so quickly only helps her large army of fans grow as time goes on.
Chrisst I suspect you are a newish fan of Fern but what you see now is what us more ' mature ' fans have enjoyed for many many years. Enjoy this wonderful lady as she really is a one off genuine person - the likes of which will never be seen on these channels again.

'B'.

Funnily enough no, I'm only sort of new.
I saw her on Early Bird etc, when it used to end at 9.00.
Then one morning it was gone and I learnt from Ceefax that the station had fallen foul of the regulator. Surprised
Nearly 2 years ago I wondered what ever happened to her but could only remember that her name was Ferrari. I spent hours Googling Dinos and Testarossas until I found out that there was a world called Studio 66 and that she appeared on Saturdays.
I tuned in on Freeview, No Fernanda! Surprised
I found out that there was a daytime service. I tuned in the following Saturday. No Fernanda! Surprised
I waited until she came back from Timbuktu and tuned in again, and there she was. I didn't recognise her!! Where was the frizz, what had happened to her body!! Cool
I read every post from you 'old timers' and slowly took up where I had left off.
As you say there's something about her.
Nice conversing with you, wherever. Big GrinBig Grin

'C'
19-04-2018 19:54
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I have to say Chrisst that we old timers' (nicely put I have to add!!) have seen Fern in various guises over the years and now a two time (& reigning) Daytime Queen of St66 I have known Fern for the last four to five years but haven't called her for about a year now mainly because her line is so busy or I get my timing wrong sometimes...

19-04-2018 20:25
Fernanda - simply the best Offline
Senior Poster

^Don't be shy Chrisst!! Fern doesn't bite and as you know from your previous calls you are quickly put at ease by her charm and warmth.
Take the plunge and live a little dangerous....!

Burger!
21-04-2018 10:03

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles