gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)
SPOOKY OR WHAT?!!

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
19-10-2019 11:40
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Then again I like her better in thigh boots

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
19-10-2019 11:57
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

(09-10-2019 18:16 )Chrisst Wrote:  Fernanda's Heart announcements are now in real time. Very good.
She has just confirmed on the mic that her next appearance will be this coming Saturday and that she will appear every Wednesday and Saturday this month ''For Sure''
Important A UK Babe Channels Forum Exclusive Important

UPDATE.
The Studio is obviously still having problems with announcements.
In the last week I've seen the radio mics in use and heard only music each time and last Wednesday counted a 22 second delay between Fernanda's Heart screen and hearing her shout out using the corded mic.
Today she started at 11.25 and used the corded mic for her greeting. It was unsatisfactory because there was a 45 second delay and also the music wasn't muted, I could just about hear her apology for being late on parade.
Good old Fernsboy Cool If he's on the forum (I think you are) or if not still thank you for raising the matter with gallerys66 yet again. From their reply it seems that they're not aware.

[Image: image-CAD5_5DAAF51E.jpg]

[Image: image-A30D_5DAB59C5.jpg]

The last hour was Web Only but Fernanda Heart still did her best to answer the never ending calls. At 20.45 she gave us an A grade announcement 'each and every one of you...' and remarked that if she did it then we might hear it as she said the delay was about 10 years. BounceBounce
She confirmed for Wednesday.
(This post was last modified: 19-10-2019 21:10 by Chrisst.)
19-10-2019 12:46
rick6 Offline
Junior Poster

And once again, Fernanda is giving a sleepy presentation, I have even slept, so emotionless and not sexy from today's presentation. Again in no time so far she Not hugged her big breasts in a sexy way, squeezing them with her hands making them double in size, her hallmark in all those Studio 66 years. Like I said, that Fernanda Ferrari hugging her big breasts making them almost explode so hot and sexy still not back from vacation, unfortunately.
(This post was last modified: 19-10-2019 13:44 by rick6.)
19-10-2019 13:38
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

(19-10-2019 13:38 )rick6 Wrote:  And once again, Fernanda is giving a sleepy presentation, I have even slept, so emotionless and not sexy from today's presentation. Again in no time so far she Not hugged her big breasts in a sexy way, squeezing them with her hands making them double in size, her hallmark in all those Studio 66 years. Like I said, that Fernanda Ferrari hugging her big breasts making them almost explode so hot and sexy still not back from vacation, unfortunately.

change the fucking record will you annoyed annoyed
19-10-2019 15:00
Dilligafnorbert Offline
Senior Poster

Hello everyone. You can't blame fernanda for all the rule changes at s66. She is finding it hard to do anything she wants.

On saturday she told me that theyxwant to change her shift days and times, so that she can do more with callers. Think they know that when she leaves next year, the studio is going to lose someone special.

So for the month of November she will try something new. Working on Wednesday's and Friday's 6pm-midnight. 6pm-9pm on tv and then 9pm-midnight web night show. She loves the idea and hopes it works.

She has been telling me that she wanted to a night show for a while. But not interested in a full night. So 6pm-midnight is just perfect for her, and if she wants to stay on then she can, but that might only be on the friday shift.

And thank you for the praise on all the posts ive been doing on the s66 chat board. Yes i call her a lot, we also talk away from s66 too.

Im not going to lie, i call her at the end of her shift, because i would like to be the last caller with her, and yes we chat backstage when she us gettng changed to go home. But Saturday's last call was the best and funniest we've had. .

She is back tomorrow on tv from 11am-9pm, she is on her way from a paris shoot..
22-10-2019 10:40
Dilligafnorbert Offline
Senior Poster

(19-10-2019 12:46 )Chrisst Wrote:  
(09-10-2019 18:16 )Chrisst Wrote:  Fernanda's Heart announcements are now in real time. Very good.
She has just confirmed on the mic that her next appearance will be this coming Saturday and that she will appear every Wednesday and Saturday this month ''For Sure''
Important A UK Babe Channels Forum Exclusive Important

UPDATE.
The Studio is obviously still having problems with announcements.
In the last week I've seen the radio mics in use and heard only music each time and last Wednesday counted a 22 second delay between Fernanda's Heart screen and hearing her shout out using the corded mic.
Today she started at 11.25 and used the corded mic for her greeting. It was unsatisfactory because there was a 45 second delay and also the music wasn't muted, I could just about hear her apology for being late on parade.
Good old Fernsboy Cool If he's on the forum (I think you are) or if not still thank you for raising the matter with gallerys66 yet again. From their reply it seems that they're not aware.

[Image: image-CAD5_5DAAF51E.jpg]

[Image: image-A30D_5DAB59C5.jpg]

The last hour was Web Only but Fernanda Heart still did her best to answer the never ending calls. At 20.45 she gave us an A grade announcement 'each and every one of you...' and remarked that if she did it then we might hear it as she said the delay was about 10 years. BounceBounce
She confirmed for Wednesday.

I did mention to her on the phone she should do them now, because of the delay. When in fact i dont think there was a delay. Not sure what i was saying to make her laugh so muchie. When doing her shout outs.next time I'll keep quiet in the background
22-10-2019 10:46
Dilligafnorbert Offline
Senior Poster

Ok so the studio has said fernanda is working 3pm to 9pm tomorrow. But we have nothing from Marcus on her twitter and Instagram account

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

22-10-2019 16:56
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

(22-10-2019 16:56 )Fernsboy Wrote:  Ok so the studio has said fernanda is working 3pm to 9pm tomorrow. But we have nothing from Marcus on her twitter and Instagram account
Have a look at BGF, another clue there.
Nice to meet you BTW.
22-10-2019 17:05
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

[Image: image-DF83_5DAF4CAF.jpg]

It's November already Big Laugh
22-10-2019 19:40

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles